Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Re-generate Starter for (Ancient Sylesti...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 7/3/2015 at 11:46 AM Post #1
For us elder Sylestians, when we created our starter pet there were very few genes and mutations available. Which is unfortunate. When new Sylestia comes out, I think it would be a wonderful gift to those of us who have stuck with Sylestia for so long. (Just passed 900 days on my account) to be able to regenerate our starter pets.

I realize one can release pets, so this theoretically shouldn't be a problem. And this sounds strange even to me, but it's stuck with me for so long T^T, I feel that it's special in it's own way? It doesn't seem like that strange of a request, which is why I am suggesting it.

Sylestia has changed a lot now, there are so many genes and mutations out. Changed art for species. etc. It feels like even if we are not allowed to change the species of our starter, to redo the genes/mutations, would be lovely.
Yumi123
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 7/3/2015 at 4:44 PM Post #2
Humph! I'm not ancient! -glances at my User ID of 166- <.<;; -sweats-

I joined 2 days after the site went live and I WANT THIS SO BAD! I mean, I love my Sasuri but I didn't know anything about how the trait colors worked so her advanced runes are white! I mean, yeah we can dye colors and all but LIKE YOU SAID! SO MANY TRAITS have been created since we joined! I remember making Miku [the first Qitari that I made with a regular essence] and pegasus wings was THE ONLY WING TRAIT that existed!
I do adore my Sasuri but I'd love to be able to go back in and re-generate her with the new traits. I'd personally want to get to change colors, too, like with the Vorpa revamp [I made my Sapa beautiful with that!] and I certainly want access to the new traits like chow tail -drools and wishes that I had access to that trait with the Nixi revamp-

I've now realized that my team is made up of one triple digit and two quadruple digits in terms of pet IDs.
Fife
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 40
Posted: 7/3/2015 at 4:49 PM Post #3
I support this idea!

Although I could see that there may be issues as to where the cutoff point is for what classifies as an "ancient user" if you know what I mean.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 7/3/2015 at 5:56 PM Post #4
I definitely support!! I've been here since two months after the site went live (2049=User ID) And I just had no idea about traits plus the vulnyx has been revamped since then and she..well she isn't looking too great. Hopefully this will be a feature for us old folks xD
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 18
Posted: 7/3/2015 at 8:10 PM Post #5
I support this idea even though I don't think I'm included.
Fresh
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 70
Posted: 7/5/2015 at 10:52 PM Post #6
This wouldn't affect me as I haven't been around long but I do support this! Maybe once the revamp goes live they could gift those early accounts with a non-tradeable philter to regenerate starters. It would be a cool "thanks for beta testing" gift.

I was lucky, my starter is a Sylvorpa so I got a free trait reset when they were revamped.
Edited By Fresh on 7/5/2015 at 10:53 PM.
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 98
Posted: 7/7/2015 at 11:58 AM Post #7
I agree but not just for ancient sylestians but for those of us who made mistakes with our starters since we were new as well. Think there should be 1 chance to regenerate and change the colours it when ever and a chance to allocate some of the points during revamps if your sylesti isn't affected ^^

Basically we all start out new and therefore may make designing mistakes, like overlooking the points and stuff
(have noticed people with starters that don't have any carries or Vis which might sometimes be because of rushing into a new game and forgetting to allocate traits)

Also said 1 chance to regenerate and a chance to allocate some points because otherwise we'll all go for the newest traits and they will be more common much faster which has its pros and cons xD

By the way if it did happen and was restricted to ancient sylestians, how Krin and Fai decide whose ancient... ^^
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 7/7/2015 at 12:17 PM Post #8
@Peppershadow,
That sounds rather complicated. Something closer to "you can re-generate your starter once after 2 years of account age" might be a simpler way to go.

Yeah, after the first redraw of the Aurleon, I ended up using I think between 15-25 lesser pet dyes to change the colors of my starter pet. Also when starting out, I gave my starter the finned crest trait, while not even realizing what it did. Didn't notice a difference with it or without it, but felt like I should give it at least all of the GP, and none of the other few traits that were there at the time appealed to me.
Edited By Taptothebeat on 7/7/2015 at 12:20 PM.
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 98
Posted: 7/8/2015 at 6:16 AM Post #9
Yeah, kinda need to work on my explanations, been told that I usually say them in a too long and complex way xD
Just blame that on Alvl exams, apparently the long complex explanations have rubbed off on me ^^
(A lvl is what English people do at sixth form with is in between high and Uni)
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 7/12/2015 at 6:31 PM Post #10
YES

When i joined, the only 3rd gene option for Nixis was Advanced Runes. I had imagined something like the later-added Digital or Life Runes, but seeing as that literally wasn't available, i had to settle.

Now there's tail options, armor even!
Look what my little Zalae could be:

I get that there's probably a TON of issues that could arise if they let us redo, but man, i would beyond appreciate it.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.