Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Xavion's Maxed Stats Sales! (300k+)
Page 96 1, 2, 3... 95, 96, 97... 109, 110, 111 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cadri
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 156
Posted: 4/4/2020 at 7:25 PM Post #951
Thank you so much!
Edited By Stormclan666 on 4/4/2020 at 7:25 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 4/4/2020 at 8:15 PM Post #952
I do like amnesia philters, yes! Generally I'll accept anything I can make use of - gender swappers, pet dyes (any), prismas, trait disrupters, pies, greater mutators (lesser mutators are pure evil so I don't accept those), and I can always find a use for amnesia philters for the numerous pets I've named "philter" as a reminder to philter them to max. ^^

As for the Nytes, I am almost done! Just need a couple of adult breeders (so close!) and I'll be all set with maxed stats for those! (And later on I'll be breeding them to superstats thanks to these two lovelies, but that will take another 6 months to a year depending on how RNG wants to be.) I'm glad you like them; the theme is actually one of my designs <3
Kvalc
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/4/2020 at 8:22 PM Post #953
Any advice for making a theme xD I'm a bit stuck ;-;

- This is as far as I've gotten,but I can't wait to be able to buy a ryo and nyte from you xD

Edited By Kvalc on 4/4/2020 at 8:23 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/5/2020 at 10:24 PM Post #954
On a technical level it's a pretty sound design. Two changes I would recommend would be

G2 for more contrast. (original, then alteration)

M1 for more contrast. (original, then alteration)

The traits you have chosen for the display are also extremely busy. Luff genes are pretty sloppy as it is (bulky layer over bulky layer over bulky layer, just about all of them designed as spots and stripes gone wild -.- ) so it can be really hard to coordinate a good 6V display for them. It's better to rely on the more subtle traits, especially G1 to let it serve as a backdrop to the G2 and G3 rather than making it a competition where none of the traits win, and to split your male and female displays between different combinations to show both flexibility and elegance in the design.

(More of the pale yellow on the male; more of the red on the female)

(Male that emphasizes Butterfly Flower by matching it up with traits that accent the gene's gentle curves and don't cover it up; female that lacks a visible G1 because every last one of them is huge and bulky and makes the base colors practically pointless since you can barely see the C1 with most 3-gene combinations.)
Kvalc
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/6/2020 at 12:40 PM Post #955
Thank you!!! I think so will really help a lot :D

I fixed a few of my designs, thank you!
Edited By Kvalc on 4/6/2020 at 2:28 PM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 371
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 3:29 AM Post #956
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46125&page=77#762
Author: Xavion
Time Posted: 5/30/2019 at 5:56 PM
Oooh, I do indeed like the design!

I do have those traits available but it will take a good bit of time to tie them all together properly. There's a good chance the project would have to have some sort of variance margin (ie: Spriteling Goggles and Fluffy Ears; Tips and Turkey) but the main ones I'd try to get as pure as possible on at least one of the breeders. :)

As for dyes I accept both lessers and greaters, and I use the greaters to prioritize the "harder to get" or generally "more essential" colors. (So typically, lessers used on the eyes or minor slots like G2 and M1; and greaters used on anything extremely dark/pale)

Proposed changes I'd like to suggest:

G3 with more contrast.
EC and AC2 changed so the goggles match the color outlining of the G1 flames. Really ties it all together, I think, and if a trait like Lunar Pearl Armor is unavoidable as a potential trait, it'll still look great too.

With any "variety traits" that pop up in the final pair, I'll still ensure that the design you made is *possible* to achieve so you can have your perfect setup of traits! It may just take a few rolls of the dice since the Spriteling traits are soooo very recessive. (I may even breed in some Skullmoth traits just to boost he chance of Spriteling Saddle being visible. Plus, it looks pretty darn good.)

To answer the last question, I do indeed discount prices when someone is buying multiple pets! Same with superstats, even, or a mix of both. I'd rather not have someone spend every last bit of their gold whenever possible ^^;

Personal notes on potential pairs for breeding the breeders...

Stressball x SS 99 100 1960
ideal result
KK AC DF AB DF EF (meh to the EF but better than CF)

Panda-chan
x SS 70 100 2k
ideal result
KK AC DE BC DF BF

Mystic x Mystic Pyre
ideal result
AK AC DF BC FF BF

Hi! I'm back from a semi-hiatus :) I've been very interested in max stats recently, so I remembered this thread :) I'm in no hurry to get this rikki party, but I was curious how things were coming along

Also, I saw some new max stat designs so there might be a bulk order coming your way soon lol.
Would you consider taking prisms, pies, or other items as partial payment? I can draw for you since I have a lot of free time now.
Here are some examples if you're curious:
https://i.imgur.com/1EfFbxT.png
https://i.imgur.com/7Qaq51l.png
https://i.imgur.com/g8MSzPb.png
https://i.imgur.com/Yq4mIG3.jpg

I'll let you know pets I might be interested in tomorrow. It's 1am so I should be sleeping...
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 11:10 AM Post #957
Welcome back!

Sad to say I haven't made too much progress since I'm once again having to boost stats to max.

Krin changed things so mana can actually be increased with prismas and a brand new philter of mana, but it wasn't retroactively applied. All of my old projects were left with their basic 100 (non-fabled exclusive) mana, and 120 (fabled exclusive) mana...

Rather than just stacking more sub-mana projects (and subsequently have to get exponentially more dyes and mana philters @_@) I've been working on getting a stock of 200 mana pets for all the species I had already completed. Just now getting some 200 mana rikki but it's all primarily reliant on RNG for what traits actually hit the mana that I need. With the last batch, 91/130 were complete RNG fails, 12/130 are good for a prisma, and maybe 2 or 3 will have a chance to be finished off with nurtures. (So about a 10% success rate, and about a 70% complete and utter failure rate.) The rest are all "mm, might keep if it's a sub-par female with traits I desperately need... but most will probably just be more fails."

x__x; RNG is not kind. But I am determined to get that done as soon as I have the traits cleared for 200 mana rikkis!

As for items, I'm always happy to trade for prismas, pies, dyes, gender swappers, amnesia philters - pretty much anything I can make use of for my projects ^^

>.> And I do like art, so yes, that is also an option <3
Kvalc
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 7:49 PM Post #958
Sorry for getting extremely off-track earlier

But here's some possible designs (recolors) you might like for a max-stat ~ ofc me supplying the dyes ^-^

The Original ~ Starry Night Dragons ~ Can be found in the first tab of my stable

Edited Version

I'm also still tweaking a bit, here and there

If you don't like it too much I can always make more ;)
Edited By Kvalc on 4/10/2020 at 7:50 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 10:09 PM Post #959
No worries! It often helps to get a second set of eyes to look over a design so I'm always happy to do so :D

Oooooh the edited version looks so pretty!

But... like the same issue mentioned on the thread about the rikki...

My Nixis are still lacking in mana thanks to the changes Krin made. ;___;

Feel like it'd be a waste of dyes (even someone else's!) until I can get the mana built up and make it an actual maxed stats pet again.

It'll be a while before I can get to them, sadly; mana philters are so expensive when you need like, 5-10 each across 8 or so species... I can't even keep count of how much this simple change has costed me x__x;
Kvalc
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 10:17 PM Post #960
It's fine! I wish I could help with the mana philters but I have no diamonds atm. Also, I really like the holly 'nixis you have ^-^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 95, 96, 97... 109, 110, 111
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.