Players 2,336 342
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,262,219 1,779
Generated 656,478 10
Captured 1,191,227 65
Bred 6,414,419 1,704
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Help me to choose the best puff designs!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 7:24 PM Post #1
I need some help deciding which designs I'll use to regenerate some off my puffs. The question is quite simple, which design is your favorite for each theme?
(If you have suggestions and ideas of different colors, you can also suggest them).
Thanks to all people who'll help me :)

Wild Forest Puffadore

Do you prefer it with white flowers or orange flowers?
Edit: Thanks to the great suggestions of Dragonnadder, I add it with blue and purple flowers!

Tribal Warrior Puffadore

I want to do a tribal warrior themed puff, I wanted to use red (to remind blood) for its eyes and wings, but I at the end I liked the brown, but I wasn't sure anymore that the red was the best match for it, I tried different colors scheme for it. So which one do you prefer? I think the red fits the theme more. I like the blue with clear eyes, but I think this blue doesn't really fit the theme... I like the green, but then the color scheme would be too similar with the one off my wild forest puff. so, I'm not sure I want to choose green...
What do you think? Which design is your favorite?
I also tried to make some with dark eyes.
A darker brown or black may be better with red wings/eyes/marking, but I already have a few black and red puffs and wanted to do something else.

Phoenix Fire Puffadore

For this one I'm not asking which design I should make, I've already made a female and at the beginning I wasn't planning to make a pair, but I think I like the design way more than I previously tought... Do you think I should make a mate for her?

Edited By Enyo on 4/27/2017 at 8:01 PM.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 7:34 PM Post #2
Wild Forest - After messing with this design in the gen for a bit, I think blue or purple also look pretty! Like so:

But I also like the off-white design. The orange doesn't seem to fit, in my opinion.

Tribal Warrior - Design 3 with dark eyes and Design 4 look very...strong, for lack of a better term! I like dark eyes; I think they complement the bright spots of the design.

And Phoenix Fire - Yes, I think you should make a pair! If you have stable space of course lol.

You have a lot of Puffadores 0.0
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 7:56 PM Post #3
Thanks!!!
I have considered blue as well (but apparently I've forgot to save it in my generator x) ), but I haven't consider purple at all... And I love it! It makes the flowers look like those wild violets I love which are flowering everywhere in the woods and parks around where I live right here now! Thanks!
I add them to the list :)

And thanks for your opinion on Tribal Warrior and Phoenix Fire!

Yes I have a lot of puffadores, I do a lot of impulsive breeding, and I have done some with puffs just before the revamp not even thinking about it... And almost all of them became regenerable.
I would have had even more if I had realized there was the revamp and didn't miss the first days... Some lucky and fast players have bought a lot of renerable puffs (and maybe some 12 pts) for less than 500 gold these days x)
Edited By Enyo on 4/27/2017 at 8:01 PM.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 2:57 AM Post #4
Wild Forest

Tribal Warrior

Phoenix Fire
yes, it's a lovely design!
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 1:19 PM Post #5
LordToad
Level 65
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 7:57 PM Post #6
Wild Forest 2

Tribal Warrior 1, I really like 5 but as you said, the colours are quite similar to the wild forest puffs.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 8:03 PM Post #7
Thanks for your help !!! =)

It seems everybody prefer an other one for both. So i'm still not sure which ones I should do, but at least it proves that I had good reasons to hesitate :p
Edited By Enyo on 4/28/2017 at 8:05 PM.
Ducksquared
Level 60
Threads: 5
Posted: 4/30/2017 at 8:19 PM Post #8
Wild Forest
I say the blue and the purple flowers look the best, they add that contrast and give a pop to your design. Maybe make the purple flowers slightly darker, so they don't look so much like the blue but that's just a personal thing.

Tribal Warrior
I think the red is too close to the brown, and again I prefer designs that have a certain pop to it. I like the blue eye, but not that colour for the wings but the green is nice. The green gives a more earthy look, more natural than the red. So as a suggestion why not have the green wings and blue eyes. The blue is a nice colour, but again it doesn't suit the wings.

Something like that. I did change the blue slightly, as it was a bit bright and looked off to 6DC0C9. If you don't like them, then I'd say go with the green and brown eyes or maybe change the shade of green slightly.

Phoenix Fire
I say yes to giving her a mate, otherwise she'll get lonely and the design is great. But again, cause I have an unhealthy obsession with contrast (I blame it on art) why not make him a blue phoenix. It was just an idea that ran through my mind, so you don't need to follow it. But I'm all for giving her a mate.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.