The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 6:53 PM Post #21
Newt kept up swiftly barely breaking a sweat
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 7:04 PM Post #22
The duo arrived at lake verity. Sylver was there, blankly staring a the water, as if she were in a trance. "Sylver!" Leo called out, running to his sister. "Oh! Leo! Sorry, not sure what happened, I just felt like I had to come here" Sylver told them, suddenly, a strange pokemon cry that the trio hadn't heard before called out.

"Ahem, what might three kids be doing at lake Verity?" an older man said, approaching. "But anyways, you three should do perfectly" The man said, opening his briefcase. "My name is professor Rowan, and I'm researching evolution, I want each of you to take one of these pokemon, by your side, they may evolve and become more powerful" The professor said, putting the briefcase on the ground, showing the pokemon inside.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 8:23 PM Post #23
'' All that way and he is not there *sight* alright Camelia, Sunny let's explore the town for a bit until professor Rowan comback.'' She free the snowrunt and Houndour from their pokeball and they immediately start running around, she giggle '' yea i know there is a lot more to see here but dont go too far i am still suposed to keep an eye on you two.''
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 8:37 PM Post #24
"Oh, hey, are you here for the professor?" A man asked, coming out of the lab. "I'm guessing you're here for a pokemon, I'll let you come in and pick one" The lab assistant offered.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 9:19 PM Post #25
(say hi to Ashley! Also, Newt seems pretty cool. Maybe Ashley, Gradient, and Newt will know each other in the other RP :3 i'm secretly gonna be torturing newt, sylver, gradient, and ashley. my plan has begun.)

Eevee bounded after the others, seemingly infatuated with Newt. Gradient felt his eye twitch, but just sighed. Gradient ran after his Pokemon, cursing creatively under his breath. A million thoughts ran through his mind at once. Hey! I don't have to act perfect now! My parents aren't monitoring my every step. Besides, father and mother said that they wouldn't care what happened to me. Gradient's amethyst eyes lit up at the thought of finally being himself, instead of some perfect shell.

Ashley smiled, her Dratini curling around her left forearm. Today she got to go on a journey! Ashley closed her eyes, imagining the countless possibilities.

Well, that was until Dratini slithered away, anyways. Ashley huffed, before chasing after the Dragon Type reluctantly. Ashley squinted. Hey, was a stray Eevee headed that way? Ashley sweat dropped. Did her Dratini possibly... Uh, get attatched to the Eevee already? It happened before with other Pokemon, but...

Ashley stopped when she saw two other kids and Professor Rowan. One had blond hair like Ashleys, but with molten silver tips. Cool! Were they picking their starters? Cool! Ashley ran over, her Dratini headed for the same direction.

Was that another kid? Ashley quickly looked him over. He had pretty amethyst eyes and strawberry blond hair. Maybe he was also here for a starter?

Lost in her thoughts, Ashley had ran into a white haired kid with different colored eyes, sending them sprawling into the grass landing next to each other. "Oh my Arceus, I'm so sorry!" She said, sitting up. "I didn't mean to!" She exclaimed, quite concerned.

Gradient saw the whole thing through watchful eyes, resisting the urge to smile politely and introduce himself. Gradient, this is your chance to be yourself! C'mon, do it for Jay, if not for yourself! His mind sang delightfuly. Gradient grinned genuinely, before walking over to the girl and the white haired boy. "Are you guys okay?" He asked, holding a hand out.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 9:31 PM Post #26
"I think I like this one." Said Leo, picking up a chimchar, Leo received a pokedex along with the new Pokemon. Sylver just stared intensely at the briefcase, mentally debating. "This one" Sylver finally decided, getting a Piplup as we'll a spare her pokedex. "Tough" Leo stated, looking over his pokedex. "Hmm?" Asked Sylver. "He's going to represent Tough" Leo restated "Oh, alright then, neat" Simply replied Sylver.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 10:31 PM Post #27
Newt Smiled and got up on his own but nodded politely leaving Gradient's hand for the girl. " Pardon me for not being more careful. " he said politely to the two of them before adress in the Girl specifically " don't apoligize, I am just as much to Blame" he said with a smile before introducing himself" I am Newt by the way, Newt Skytin" he said reaching out his hand as well
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 10:35 PM Post #28
"C'mon bro! Battle me! Right now!" Sylver said excitedly to her brother, who shielded the ball from his sister. "Hey, you know I can't like battling, now shoo!" Leo said "You in make your way around just fine now that you have your own Pokemon!" Leo shouted at his sister, who was clearly hurt by her brothers outburst "Whatever, I'm going now, I'll prove that my Pokemon can be better than yours, when if they aren't prissy stuckups!" Silver yelled at her brother, running back out Igbo the forest area.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 10:49 PM Post #29
Ashley took the boy's hand gratefully, smiling gratefully. "It's nice to meet you, Newt!" She chirped, flipping her long blond hair excitedly. "My name is Ashley." She said, almost bouncing.

Gradient nodded. "My name is Gradient." He said, shooting out a charming smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you both, Newt, Ashley." Gradient said, before bowing. It was his family's traditional greeting, and as much as Gradient wanted to think for himself, he just couldn't shake off old habits.

Ashley rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Well, since I bumped into you, you should grab a starter from the Pokemon Professor first. Gradient can go second, and I'll go last." She declared.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 11:08 PM Post #30
" Pleasure to make your acquaintance " Newt said with a generously kind smile. Newt smiled this Girl was quite Kind something Newt held rather High on his list of preferable traits. " No please go ahead of me, I am in no rush besides I'd prefer to go last" he said
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 108, 109, 110
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.