Forum Index > Roleplaying > Pokemon Diamond Pearl & Platinum Rp
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 108, 109, 110 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 4/14/2017 at 1:20 PM Post #1

Welcome to the Sinnoh Region!
All legendaries live in their own regions, in their respective homes.
don't really got much else to say, just have fun.

Picture of Sinnoh so this looks nicer
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 5/3/2017 at 12:55 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/14/2017 at 1:41 PM Post #2
Sylver picked out her outfit from her closet, and quickly got dressed. She went to the hallway, knocking on her brother's door. "Leo, hurry up, we're leaving soon!" Sylver yelled to her brother, who most likely wasn't even awake yet. Sylver went downstairs to her living room, picking up the egg from her room on her way out. She glaced around at her room, there was her artwork framed on the walls, which she was very proud of, her guitar, which she could've sworn was downstairs, her 20+ pokemon stuffed animals on her bed. She shoved some plushies out of the way and jumped onto her bed with her guitar "One last show guys, I'm going to be gone for a while." She said sadly, playing one of her favorites: 'the water is wide'

Leo quickly got dressed, his wooper still sleeping in his fish bowl. "Hey, Woo, lets go!" he called his wooper, knocking gently on the glass. He smiled, listening to his sister play, he had always loved her playing guitar, and wanted to learn too, but he went with bass, so he could play along too. Leo rushed downstairs, saying hi to his dad and ran outside. "Alright woo, we might be able to become stars now!" he said enthusiastically.

"Bro, keep it down, people are still sleeping! Sylver yelled from the window. "Also, can you check the mail?" Sylver asked him. He opened the mailbox, and sure enough, there was a letter inside just for her. He was tempted to open it, but respected his sister's privacy, so he went back inside and left it on the table. Sylver came downstairs. "Is toast okay? or would you rather have eggs?" Sylver asked him as she got the bread out of the cabinet. "I'll have toast" He simply responded, sitting down at the table.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/14/2017 at 4:54 PM Post #3
Sylver sat down with her letter, munching her slightly burned toast. she kicked her legs under the counter as she read the letter. "Leo, pass me that pencil" Sylver asked her brother. Leo nodded, biting his toast, he slid the pencil over to her and she started writing.

Dear Best Friend,

Unfortunately, this is the last letter I will be able to send you for a while, because I am leaving on my adventure around Sinnoh, I promise I'll still try to write occasionally, but since I won't have that much access to postal services, it may be hard to send letters. I promise some day we will find each other in person, and we can travel the world together.

-Your Best Friend and Pen-pal

Sylver finished the letter, carefully sealing it into the envelope. Her and her pen-pal didn't know each other's names. They had agreed never to tell the other their names, they would learn all that stuff about each other when they met. "Okay Syl, lets go!" Leo said, excited to go travel around Sinnoh. Sylver nodded, following her brother out, putting the letter in the mailbox as they went outside, her egg in her bag.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 5:30 PM Post #4
Sylver looked around at the other houses in her town, she knew of a few other kids, but never really got to meet them, since she always hung out with her brother. Her neighbors had a kid around her age, but she couldn't remember their name, she just remembers he had white hair and two different colored eyes. "Leo! lets go!" Sylver yelled to her brother inside, who came out with his Wooper at his side.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 8:39 PM Post #5
Newt snatched up the letter he had gotten and stuffed it in his almost over flowing back pack. And let out a sharp whistle, as a brilliantly colored Vulpix came dashing around the corner, "Vul-Pix" it chirped chasing behind its trainer. Down the side walk the two sprinted Newt looking back as to not leave copper behind, and turning around to just barely dodge a girl in front of her house. " Whoa. Ah Pardon me ma'ma I should have been keeping a spot on where I was headed" he said his accent clearly showing as he halted to a stop to apologize as that was the polite thing to do.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 9:02 PM Post #6
"It's alright, I should've paid more attention, I've gotta be more careful, having a baby and all" she said, not realizing how awkward that sounded as she carefully held the egg in her arms. "Erm, that came out wrong, I meant I have to take care of this egg, which I refer to as my baby because I am it's legal guardian and caretaker" Sylver explained. "Anyways, where are you off to in such a rush? You should always introduce yourself to a pretty girl when you meet her" Sylver said jokingly. "Oh my Arceus you conceited weirdo, Sylver, aren't we supposed to be going somewhere?" Leo said, coming up behind Sylver.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 9:38 PM Post #7
Newt got a bit flushed at Sylver's comment but held out his hand politely " The nae's Newt Newt Skytin.. " he said with a big smile." Oh and I'm on my way to complete a quest from a dear friend of mine in Alola, they want a bit of information from here in Shinno" he said his blue and green eye gleaming in the daytime sun. "Vulpix!" the male Vulpix chirped as if to say he was still there. " Oh! and this is copper my Vulpix, he's a bit on the clingy side if he takes a liking to you, so watch your step" he said jokingly
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 9:42 PM Post #8
"My name's Sylver" She introduced herself, while Leo just made gagging faces behind her. "Your vulpix is so cute! Copper, right? you're such a cutie" Sylver said, picking up the Vulpix. "My name's Leo, I'm her brother" Leo introduced himself. "And this is my Wooper" He said, motioning to his pokemon. "Woo! per!" It said happily.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 10:01 PM Post #9
"Pleasure to make both of your acquaintances!" he said with a smile trying not to come off as rude or disrespectful in any way. Copper squirmed only a moment till he caught the whiff of what ever fragrance Sylver was wearing and began to cuddle. " Well that didn't take long he must like what you smell like." Newt said rubbing a hand through his white hair nervously.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 10:07 PM Post #10
"Hmm, I didn't think I smelled like anything" Sylver said, putting the Vulpix back down. "So anyways, where are you headed to? Me and my brother were going over to Sandgem town" Sylver told him "The professor is letting new trainers have rare pokemon for their adventures, I'm just going to make sure this little rascal doesn't get into trouble on the way" Sylver said, head-locking Leo and rustling his hair. "No! stop! you're messing it up!" Leo squealed, laughing.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 108, 109, 110
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.