Threads: 289
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 10:23 PM Post #33
does this mean i can battle with you? :P
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 10:35 PM Post #34
Question! this personality thing....... should we be excited for a personality box for pets in the future??
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 10:56 PM Post #35
Oh, wow, I am so excited about all of this! ^0^

Yay, Easter Eggs!!! ^D^ And yay, something fun coming out of them!! ^D^ What happens if you don't use all your eggs? Is it like pet building supplies (disappears) or like Easter Egg Tokens (turns grey and unusable but still pokable in our Inventories)? *stamps seal of approval*

Diamond Sales are always a good thing. ^D^ *stamps seal of approval*

I have been wanting a Timestop Philter for so long and this Costume is such a better idea! ^D^ *stamps seal of approval as mesmerized by amulet* *_*

Ooh, I can hardly wait to get obliterated by the endless hordes! ^0^ I wonder if I can defeat any waves... ^D^ *stamps seal of approval on reaper's face*

Yay, Testing Egglings! ^D^ I kept wanting to do that, but not for any actual reasons... xD If we can see the Eggling's Stats, will we be able to attune the Eggling to an Element? ^0^ And will they be considered to have a Level (and therefore the potential ability to spend their Level 0 Proficiency Point)? DoD (Ooh... now I'm thinking about battling with an Eggling and want to promote an Eggling Costume. ^w^ ) *stamps seal of approval in a way that makes the Eggling look like an Easter Eggling* ^D^
I have been wanting to be able to use Philters on Hatchlings for some time now. ^D^ *stamps seal of approval while trying to devise ways of Testing Hatchlings without seeing their Traits*
I have mostly neutral feelings on the Genetic Scanner news as I don't plan on having one for a long time yet and can't seem to think of a reason I might want to leave an opponent unscanned..... ....-Unless! ^D^ (thought of one) Unless I wanted to keep a Sylesti a mystery, which knowing myself, is bound to happen every once in a while. ^w^ Maybe there could be an option in a player's settings to switch it between manual and automatic, but if not, I'll most likely be able to handle it. xD (I do, however, intentionally leave several of my Sylesties unTested for various reasons and would not want all of my Sylesties to be automatically Tested by my EGTK, so if automatic Testing of Stable or Hatchery Sylesties is in your plans, then I would like to strongly request a personal setting switch that is by default off. :o )

I would personally prefer IP whitelisting as the option for attempting to fix the log out issue as I am probably oblivious enough to not notice right away if I was suddenly someone else..... D_D (That's what the IP stability thing was fixing in the first place, right?)

(Happy Birthday, Soraokami!! ^D^ *throws confetti and glitter that disappears so you don't have to clean it up*)
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 11:16 PM Post #36
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45454&page=4#34
Author: Katelynn4545
Time Posted: 4/13/2017 at 10:35 PM
Question! this personality thing....... should we be excited for a personality box for pets in the future??

Lol. I was just being cute with the 'personality' thing. There is no actual personality feature or anything.

But we have decided to have these Luffox come with preset Names - so that is all I meant with that. =P

Sorry for the confusion.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 11:17 PM Post #37
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45454&page=4#35
Author: Varyntha
Time Posted: 4/13/2017 at 10:56 PM
Oh, wow, I am so excited about all of this! ^0^

Yay, Easter Eggs!!! ^D^ And yay, something fun coming out of them!! ^D^ What happens if you don't use all your eggs? Is it like pet building supplies (disappears) or like Easter Egg Tokens (turns grey and unusable but still pokable in our Inventories)? *stamps seal of approval*

Diamond Sales are always a good thing. ^D^ *stamps seal of approval*

I have been wanting a Timestop Philter for so long and this Costume is such a better idea! ^D^ *stamps seal of approval as mesmerized by amulet* *_*

Ooh, I can hardly wait to get obliterated by the endless hordes! ^0^ I wonder if I can defeat any waves... ^D^ *stamps seal of approval on reaper's face*

Yay, Testing Egglings! ^D^ I kept wanting to do that, but not for any actual reasons... xD If we can see the Eggling's Stats, will we be able to attune the Eggling to an Element? ^0^ And will they be considered to have a Level (and therefore the potential ability to spend their Level 0 Proficiency Point)? DoD (Ooh... now I'm thinking about battling with an Eggling and want to promote an Eggling Costume. ^w^ ) *stamps seal of approval in a way that makes the Eggling look like an Easter Eggling* ^D^
I have been wanting to be able to use Philters on Hatchlings for some time now. ^D^ *stamps seal of approval while trying to devise ways of Testing Hatchlings without seeing their Traits*
I have mostly neutral feelings on the Genetic Scanner news as I don't plan on having one for a long time yet and can't seem to think of a reason I might want to leave an opponent unscanned..... ....-Unless! ^D^ (thought of one) Unless I wanted to keep a Sylesti a mystery, which knowing myself, is bound to happen every once in a while. ^w^ Maybe there could be an option in a player's settings to switch it between manual and automatic, but if not, I'll most likely be able to handle it. xD (I do, however, intentionally leave several of my Sylesties unTested for various reasons and would not want all of my Sylesties to be automatically Tested by my EGTK, so if automatic Testing of Stable or Hatchery Sylesties is in your plans, then I would like to strongly request a personal setting switch that is by default off. :o )

I would personally prefer IP whitelisting as the option for attempting to fix the log out issue as I am probably oblivious enough to not notice right away if I was suddenly someone else..... D_D (That's what the IP stability thing was fixing in the first place, right?)

(Happy Birthday, Soraokami!! ^D^ *throws confetti and glitter that disappears so you don't have to clean it up*)

Egglings can't be attuned to Elements (now). A Pet must be at least a Hatchling.

However, regardless, it can't be added to your Party until it's an Adolescent.
Chocolat
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 66
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 11:35 PM Post #38
What a great update!

Will the diamond sale include stable sales? I desperately need a new one. ):
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 11:41 PM Post #39
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45454&page=4#38
Author: Chocolat
Time Posted: 4/13/2017 at 11:35 PM
What a great update!

Will the diamond sale include stable sales? I desperately need a new one. ):

We'll announce details of the Diamond Sale prior to it starting at noon today.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 4/14/2017 at 12:57 AM Post #40
"battling with an Eggling and want to promote an Eggling Costume."

OMFG plz do this

PLZ

I would legit battle with 3 max stat eggs. omfg PLZ
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.