Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Addicting online games
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 2:31 PM Post #1
I'm bored and I was wondering if you lot knew any games that are fun.
I need suggestions (No downloadable games puh-leaze)
I like:
MMOs
pokemon
harvest moon
sylestia
lotr
dr who
sims
furrys
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 12:00 AM Post #2
(darn- the top two games I was gonna suggest I realize both need to be downloaded; Stardew Valley(costs money too) because it's like Harvest Moon and League of Legends(free but huge download) because it's fun and I mistook MMO for MOBA)

Furvilla- I personally don't enjoy rpg/forum oriented sites a lot anymore but it's a furry site? Kindove addicting as you get rewards for being on daily and though I don't have much to do on it I have a 100+ day streak going for me I guess
CodeCombat's kindove fun- it's mostly for learning coding though and not too addictive
Petpetpark was very fun but I don't think it's been up in years but I think they are currently remaking it last I checked
Chickensmoothie is another pet adoption site with a rarity and trading system with pets and has nice forums and art and currently having it's 9th birthday at the moment and celebrating Easter with special event pets and items
AdventureQuest is an MMO, you might enjoy it
PokemonPlanet looks fun- I was trying to find the MMO pokemon game I used to play and pretty sure this isn't it but this looks fun too, also I think it's an MMO

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.