Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Chicken Smoothie?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/8/2017 at 12:17 PM Post #1
Hey Guys! so I recently joined Chicken smoothie and am still learning the ropes, but over all it is pretty neat, any tips or advice?
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 4/8/2017 at 12:29 PM Post #2
This thread has been moved to: Off-Topic Discussion.
Leoandoreosmom
Level 60
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/11/2017 at 7:59 PM Post #3
I am on there also. My user name is also "Leoandoreosmom" over there.

Every month there is a set of pets to adopt (Adopt tab). You can select how many or what kind of pets you want. Some of them will grow and change each day = There are some "outcomes" of each litter that will be more "rare" than others. Some of them do not grow and are called "PPS" which stands for Peter Pan Syndrome. Peter Pan never wanted to grow up.

There are also special event adoptions - like Valentines day, Chinese New year, New Years Day - when those happen, there is a different tab on the 'adopt button"

If you like specific animals (or all of them), you can go back into the archives and set up a wishlist. Some members will give you pets on your wishlist.

Each time a pet is given or received each party is asked to accept or deny the trade. If I wanted to give you a rare "2008 Tess Cat" there is a pretty good chance you would accept that - but you do not have to.

Some trades are for free (there is a forum just for that) and some are for offers of their currency (which you must purchase unfortunately).

Finally, there is a pound where members can adopt from (or donate to) but it is open at random times. I have found some quite rare finds in the pound. Sometimes members leave and just donate all of their pets to the pound.

They are based in the UK - important to know when new releases are available if you want to adopt on the first day of the month.

Any questions, let me know =)
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 4/11/2017 at 8:42 PM Post #4
Hey!

What's your username on chickensmoothie? Mine is (you'll never guess) Enyo there as well.

Leoandoreosmom explained very well what's the website is about, so I don't need to do that.
But I can give you some advices.

The advice that immediately pop up in my mind is that you should go look at the archives and create a wishlist, because it's easier when your making trades (people who want to trade with you can see your wish list, and can offer you pets they know you will like).

The other advice I would give you is, as a newbie, you should be careful when you're accepting trades. People who are on the website since a long time know about the value of the pets and some could try to scam you. I'm not saying that's happening often, but it happens. When I was a newbie, a lot of people tried to trade me common pets for my 18th december pets. (18th december is a special day when rares ancient pets are rereleased, and each player can het three random ones. 18th pets can be very rare, and very valuable.).
The event pets, such as the easter event pets you can get now, often become uncommon or even rare. Be careful before trading these before knowing their rarity.

And check the pound often to see when it's open.

I don't think about any other thing to say for now.
Edited By Enyo on 4/11/2017 at 8:46 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 4/11/2017 at 8:55 PM Post #5
Mine is the Same Katelynn4545

I have created a wish list , and what not and thanks for the tip on the 18th. I had hear that was a special day on the site bu i never knew what for.
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 4/11/2017 at 10:00 PM Post #6
I'd just have to say play safe on trades- some people aren't the nicest and will try to scam you
-look at the release years and rarity of the pet they are including in any trades with you, older pets are harder to obtain than newer pets and sometimes rarity can be devalued by age(common old vs uncommon new)
-if you or someone wants to trade with you including pets that haven't been given a rarity yet usually it is better to trade other pet's that have no rarity yet either(aka trade new pets for new pets)

Otherwise knock yourself out with the rest of the site(I couldn't say much else as I haven't posted on the forums there in years sorry)
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 4:13 PM Post #7
Mines Sweetsnowsparkles again too. Chicken Smoothie's great!
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 4:32 PM Post #8
Sent you some stuff :3 Just because :)
Leoandoreosmom
Level 60
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/22/2017 at 2:57 PM Post #9
If you have not logged in lately, they are having a "special" release for the ninth birthday of the site. Some of the pets appear to be "re-released" rares from previous years so the value on these will increase.

On trading, I tend to stick with the "free-forum" and look for the ones where members are quitting or trying to "clean up their account". I have gotten quite a few very rare pets that way as the only other option is do donate them all to the "pound".

Take the time to go through previous years in the archives. If you are a cat person, be certain to click which ones that you do not have (if you have the pet, you will have a green check mark and a note - you own this pet). It takes time if you go back to 2008, but there are some members that will periodically go and gift members pets on their wish list "just because". Right after I joined, someone gave me 17 cats with the message - It looks like you are a cat lover.

Often times, there are items in the store that are available for a small sum (yes, you need some money for those). However, the store pets go up in value or could be used as leverage if you wanted to trade for something more rare.

Any more questions, let me know =)
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 3:14 PM Post #10
Just a bump to see if anyone wants to trade! I have lots of doubles and others up

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.