Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 9:52 AM Post #1
The Rp:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=44874&page=1#forumtop

-Incoming Video chat-
Professor Kukui
"Alola! So, you're the new trainer heading on your island trials! Um... Is there something wrong with your web cam, cousin? I can't see you, can you tell me about yourself, y'know, what you look like, your name, age?"

Character Forum

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Team: (no one has starters yet)
Backstory:

-Rules-
1. Don't be overpowered
2. Don't Roleplay or Control other People's Characters
3. You can only catch pokemon in the Alola Pokedex
4. Everyone gets a RotomDex
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 5/29/2017 at 6:32 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 9:56 AM Post #2
Name: Sylver Lunydia
Appearance: Long gold hair with silver tips, bright blue eyes that are gray close to the pupil
Personality: Daring, Bold, Adventurous, Clever, usually calm but will get mad and 'Fight ME' very quickly
Team: Zorua
Backstory: I moved to Alola from Sinnoh, I got Zorua as an egg from my only friend/pen-pal in Unova

Name: Rhys Ambrosia
Appearance: Dark brown hair, tan skin,
Personality: Shy, Hostile is provoked, tempered, Polite, cheerful, friendly
Team: Buizel
Backstory: I moved to Alola from Unova, my Buizel hatched from an egg that I got from my only friend/pen-pal in Sinnoh
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 3/26/2017 at 10:35 AM.
Lightningfang
Level 37
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 1:21 PM Post #3
Name Ailla limerick
Looks: tall, with long bright blonde hair. Deep blue eyes like surrounding see.
Pokmon team: mystery egg
Backstory: she doesn't let much slip the only that she comes from the creutair region. (Ireland)
(If it has to be from a precreated region then the Kalos region)
Edited By Lightningfang on 3/26/2017 at 1:24 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 3:03 PM Post #4
Accepted!
lets just go with Kalos region for less confusion
Lightningfang
Level 37
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 4:25 PM Post #5
Ok, but can she still have the Irish accent, most of my family's from Ireland so I like to have my characters have something to do with that. :p, in fact the word, creutair is gailic for creature. :D
Edited By Lightningfang on 3/26/2017 at 4:26 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 5:34 PM Post #6
You wanna join?
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 6:13 PM Post #7
Name: Gradient
Appearance: Gradient has strawberry blond hair and enchanting violet eyes. He is also known for his charm and acting. He has pale, ivory skin and is considered very cocky.
Personality: Gradient is prideful and cocky, smart too. He's smart, clever, athletic, charming. He is too perfect. But it all comes from a painful backstory, and his true intentions may make you rethink everything about him. Gradient seems emotionless at time, and with his athletic skill, he could kill. With the smartest mind around, known throughout the whole world for his "perfection" in just about everything, everyone assumes it all comes natural to Gradient.
But it doesn't.
Where it does come from? Well, that's a bit dark...
Gradient's pride is only there to cover up something much deeper, a huge weakness...
Team: Eevee
Backstory: Gradient was raised by a cut throat father, and his mother was pretty cut throat too. He has friends all around the world, and rumors say that he has some in space too. He is known for his perfection, but everyone knows that it's not only because of just talent, but pressure from his parents too. His history is mostly unknown, for he somehow manages to keep his privacy.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 7:07 PM Post #8
Accepted!
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 8:02 PM Post #9
Of course she can have the accent, also, that's neat, I didn't know that
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 9:52 PM Post #10
Would you mind if I used an OC from another Pokemon RP you're in?

If so..

Name: Yuri Skytin
Appearance:
She has Bright Blue Eyes that sparkle with Happiness, Blonde/ White Hair, and is Really, Really short (about 4'6")and small. She normally wears her hair in a pony tail, but will sometimes pull it up in twin tails or leave it straight. when down it goes past her waist about an inch or so.

Personality: Yuri is just as sassy as she is short, though her sarcasm can be off the charts sometimes she means well and enjoys being around others. When it comes to her short stature though she prefers all negative and derogatory comments to be kept to ones self, lest she have to " End" your existence, which in reality is just her throwing what little weight she has around until she gets tiered or feels you have learned a lesson. She is more interested in traveling and photography than actual battles, though she thinks each Pokemon and their trainers special and a unique challenge. Despite her lack of fighting skills she is a loyal companion and will stay with her friends no matter the cost.

Team: Vulpix (also on the small side)/ Male wears a blue bandanna

Backstory: From a Young age Yuri Loved to take pictures of the wild Pokemon in the woods of Alola, she was raised by a single mother who is a workaholic and is not home at all. they live in a cozy little cabin on the outskirts of the town. The Bond between here and her Vulpix (who she sometimes refers to as Vul) Is quit a unique one, She had Gotten lost as a child one day as she was taking pictures a bit deeper into the woods than she had expected. she stumbled across a clearing with a old log ad a small pond. as she went to wash her face in the water of the pond a small white Vulpix crawled out of the log and playfully pushed her in, and so the fight began. Yuri chased the Six tailed trickster for a few minutes before giving up, but the little Vulpix had other plans and curled up in her lap, the two have been glued to the hip since. Yuri found it nice though as she now had a friend around all the time.

I said he was white because if I'm not mistaken the Vulpix on the Island are an Ice Type
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 4/18/2017 at 1:34 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.