Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Multiple Ideas (Stacking & Banking)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sneklemore
Level 60
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/25/2017 at 5:43 PM Post #1
Item Stacking
I'm not sure if this has been suggested already, but I have found that I pick up a LOT of Crude Armor of Xs and Faded Relic of Ys whilst leveling my Sylesties. Would a stacking system for identical items (ie. a stack of 50 Frail Armor of the Assassins) be entirely out of the question? It would save a lot of inventory sorry, equipment space for players, regardless of whether or not they have already expanded their storage space or not. I don't know much about the coding that goes into the potion/badge stacking system, but if it were set up like so, it seems to me (correct me if I am mistaken) that it would be fairly easy to integrate.

Bank of Sylestia
I don't think I am the only player who has trouble restraining myself from purchasing 25 Level 60 Experience Orbs when I have been telling myself, "No, Snek, you are saving up for X, you silly reptile." A bank would allow for the saving of gold (and diamonds, come to think of it), if it were to be added to the site. At first, it could just be depositing and withdrawing, but eventually, interest (which could be collected twice a month, or something) could be added (I'm not even going to attempt to describe that - I'm awful with numbers). Maybe not for diamonds, but definitely gold.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 12:30 AM Post #2
I do agree with the stacking, it would save a lot of space but ut might be hard to code in, not sure thought. There are several "banks" on sylestia. Althought it is players that over time have gained trust and i acting like a bank for other players. And there should be NO INTREST WHAT SO EVER on it if there ever was to be a bank. Reasons as to why there shouldnt be a intrest rate is copy pasted from a prevvious answer and will be seen below this section. If anything, it should COST a small sum to remove the money out of the bank just to help battle the current inflation!

There is already a massive inflation of the currency we have in this game. The fact that everything is so costly is due to this inflation. I my self would like to see more ways to spend the gold rather than getting it. This would help keep prices down and maintain a more balanced currency than what we see now.

The by far easiest way to get gold is missions. The missions gives your pet exp so they lvl up and gives you a reward in the form of gold. For the lvl 50missions you are guaranteed(if you are sucessfull) 7.500gold. And you can make as most 12 of them in a day (if you time it perfectly and are lucky). This means that in a day, 24h. 7500*10= 75 000 ,7500*2=15 000 (75 000 + 15 000= 90 000gold) Meaning in a day you can make almost 100k in guaranteed gold. As a complementry reward for this you get missionsatchels wich might contain both essences, gold and gears, potions and more. What you dont want can be sold for gold.

So NO, there is no need for more ways to earn gold.

And as to essences, they are meant to be rare, there have been several researchs done on it and the rough number is one essence for every 2500nurture. However the numbers can warry depending on your luck so dont qout me. Further more essences can be bought on the broker for gold and some players even give away some of theirs.

As i have already stated in the post, the massive prices are all due to the easy acces of gold, if you just look around. Beeing new isnt a reason to ask for easier ways for money, grinding, researching and asking for advice on how to get to where you want however is a lot better :D Giving the reason "im new" or "for players that are new" simply just gives the impression that you dont look around, research or ask for advice but rather wants it spoonfed. Sure i understand this game is aimed for a younger audience but there still have to be some effort put into the game by the players. Otherwise one diamond would cost around 1million gold. So I compleatly disagree with both your statements. It should not be made easier to get essences and there should rather be a increse in moneysinks rather than acces to gold.

For help with missions read this guide by the amazing Hundenelsker: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=12841
Edited By Jillyana on 3/26/2017 at 12:31 AM.
Ivyobyss
Level 37
Threads: 1
Posted: 4/8/2017 at 12:37 PM Post #3
I actually would like there to be few more opportunities to make gold, especially for new users such as myself. maybe more minigames or gold giving quests
Fresh
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 70
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 10:45 PM Post #4
Item Stacking
I'm going to have to disagree 100% on this one. As it is we can get up to (at least) 350 inventory slots and 350 equipment slots, maybe more. I think most, if not all, inventory items already stack. Does anyone really need more that 350 unequipped equipment items?

Plus, with the stats on items varying so much it would make for a coding nightmare and a huge strain to servers. EVERY TIME someone picks up a piece of gear the system would have to search 350+/- equipment slots to look for an item with the same name, then compare the health.. if it's the same then it goes down the line to the next of 12 or so stats until it finds an exact match. If one of those stats differs then it'll have to start the search again and also remember/pick up where it left off. Now consider during events there are 100+ people playing, battling and collecting multiple pieces of gear every minute.. if the server didn't crash out right then it would probably be several minute page loads for everyone.

Plus, selling that gear is a good boost to your income and allowing members to basically hoard unlimited gear would effect the economy in negative ways.

Banking
I would love to see a banking feature implemented for deposit/withdrawing gold and diamonds.. and if I remember correctly it's something planned for the revamp. I'm not sure if I could support interest though.. and if so it'd have to be gold only, a very small amount (less than 1%), and would have to be manually collected to avoid inactive accounts collecting gold indefinitely.
Edited By Fresh on 4/10/2017 at 10:47 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.