Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/11/2017 at 8:21 PM Post #31
Name: Monique Wilson
Power: she swears up and down that she is a human, though nothing can stay hidden forever. Her power comes in the form of a shield that she uses in fights. It is a sort of magnetic field that collects metal, such as bullets and repells physical damage.
Power weakness: when she gets over worked the shield covers her completely until she is calm again. Any metal object that is attracted to the shield will shoot off when she puts it down, she has no control over where those bits go. And anything metal will be attracted to her.
Strengths: she is a tom boy, meaning she can old her own and isn't afraid to get dirty. Monique can fix anything machanical and is an amazing shot with a handgun. If you are in trouble she is the girl to call to help you out.
Weaknesses: Let's say the law is below her. She is ruthless when it comes to fighting and will stop at nothing to get her way.
Personality: Sass runs in her veins, and she isn't afraid to speak her mind. If your in the wrong she won't hestitate to put you back in your place.
Backstory (optional): for the story this will remain unknown until she tells it herself
Kin: she doesn't like to talk about it
Other: don't call her MooMoo
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/11/2017 at 10:32 PM Post #32
Sorry. I try not to but I'm more active on the site than a lot of people. Plus I've got the whole ADD thing going on, it's difficult to be patient.
Edited By Deidriel on 3/11/2017 at 10:37 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/12/2017 at 3:11 AM Post #33
WORK IN PROGRESS
(If you know from wic show the picture is Il send a cookie your way :D, its one of my fav. shows ever ^^ )

Name: Ezili Smith
Nickname: Tsumi
Power: Ezili can manipulate water to her liking. Be it changing its state, stop moving water from moving or getting still water to move. If given enough water and will she is able to create massive tidalwaves that reaches 20meters above ground.
Power weakness: with anything stronger than simple attacks with her power she have to stand still and gather the water to obey her comand. Depending on the magnitude of her attack it will take diffrent amount of time. So for her to make a 20meter tall tidalwave she would have to stand still for about 20 min. This is a devestating attack but due to her having to stand still for so loong its only good as a surprice attack or if she have the time to actually gather it. If the enemy can controll electricity or in some other way counter her atacks she gets in a pinch as she isnt much for fighting and beeing old she have a somewhat of a frail body.
Strengths: Despite her old age she is a rather active person. Often taking loong walks for houers at once near her cabin. She is one great chef and specially when it cames to baking. In spite of her old age she often goes out during weekends to dance, preferably waltz or something of that sort. Being a old person she have experience some can only dream about
Weaknesses: As she is not only old but lives in the middle of nowhere she is really crappy with technology. The most modern thing she have in the cabin is a Cellphone that her husband bouhght before he passed away. However due to her lack of intrest in it she only knows how to phone on it, she have never texted or surfed the web with it so her understanding of technology is sevearly limited. Her old age alsoe makes her a tad slower and frail than those who are younger than her. Her combat skills is average at best but her techniq with her poweres compensate for that.
Personality: Ezili is a calm person with a kind smile on her lips almost all of the time. She is incredibly hard to anger and will just smile at someone who insults her and say "If you think so dear, now do you want some cookies to calm down?". She is in all honesty the perfect grandparent, kind, caring, gentle and encouraging. SHe loves to bake and cook so her fridge is always full of goodies to eat. She is simply that lovely, wonderfull grandma type that cares about everyone as loong as you dont actually manage to piss her off, wich is a feat in its own right. As loong as possible she will refuse to battle, having little experiencce with it but the massive controll she have still makes her a dangerous oponent.
Backstory: Working on it.
Kin: Dead husband, son and grandchild
Other: working on it.
Edited By Jillyana on 3/12/2017 at 4:39 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/12/2017 at 8:44 AM Post #34
Accepted! I'll try to get Myles and Monique up sometime next week but I will be gone starting Tuesday to be back about Thursday. I'll be on at night (maybe), but not much during day time.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/12/2017 at 9:11 AM Post #35
Forgot to ping you on both of them sorry.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 3/12/2017 at 9:50 AM Post #36
That's okay. I'm leaving for Mexico myself in a few hours, spring break yay! (Though here in canada we call it march break. Presumably because it still snows this time of year, seriously it is like the weather cant make up its mind the last two weeks. For two days its warm and breezy and then it gets cold and three days later we get snow. Oh canada...) sorry im rambling again...

Also, is he accepted? (sorry wasn't clear)
Edited By Deidriel on 3/12/2017 at 9:55 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/12/2017 at 9:57 AM Post #37
Yep. :3
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 3/12/2017 at 9:59 AM Post #38
Thanks!
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/12/2017 at 10:20 AM Post #39
stupied youths, leaving me to work alone -.-" So much for having a job :/
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/12/2017 at 10:26 AM Post #40
Hehe, I'll have some time to answer don't worry! I am just be a bit slower than normal!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.