Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Tacos' Art Shop
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 58
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 2:19 PM Post #41
I'm comfortable drawing anything. NSFW and gore might have a price though, depending on severity.
Percypjopiper
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 172
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 2:49 PM Post #42
Alright :P
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 10:16 PM Post #43
can i see examples of those?
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/6/2017 at 7:56 AM Post #44
Please message me via direct message from this point. Sorry, I just want to avoid clutter in the thread.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 4/6/2017 at 2:14 PM Post #45
So, this OC doesn't have any art of her as of right now, so I will try to be as descriptive as possible.

She's an OC in my fictional world known as Skytar. In this world, humans coexist with creatures called Shades. They're humanoid, but they have a lot of major differences from humans. Due to this, humans consider themselves superior and many Shades have been forced into hiding. My character, Talia, is a 16 year old Shade that is part of the Shade rebellion and attempting to get more rights for her people. On to the description!

Head:Talia has chestnut colored hair that flows over her shoulders. She keeps it as long as possible. She has navy blue eyes that many describe as the color of the ocean at midnight. She wears a lot of eyeshadow, not enough to look gothic, but more than most people wear. She has very defined cheek and collarbones, and the base of her neck is tattooed with a Tao, or yin-yang symbol. She has two piercings in the cartilage of her left ear, both diamond studs that she bought on the Shade black market.

Clothing: She wears a flowing black tunic that goes past her torso and down her arms so that they almost cover her hands. The tunic is made of opaque silk. She also wears black leggings that hug tight to her legs. They are made of a material almost like cotton. She wears fingerless gloves made of leather. She wears boots made of the same kind of leather that go up to her ankle. She also has a belt made of silver leather.

Weaponry: Talia doesn't carry much weaponry with her, however, she often carries a small silver dagger to cut free from any traps she could become stuck in. It has a sheath attached to her belt. The sheath is black with a spiral design in gold etched into it, the symbol of the rebellion.
Edited By Happiness on 4/7/2017 at 3:54 PM.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 4/6/2017 at 9:19 PM Post #46
Can you do a character from an original story?

Her name is Elia (and her nickname/alias is Clio, as the name of the muse of history). She's a time traveller (from a really crazy story that I'll probably never write, but nevermind).
She has long brown hair, green eyes, and quite pale skin. She is of medium height (around 1.64cm) and weight. She has a roundish diamond face, a medium straight nose, and a medium mouth (lips not too thin but not full).
She's pretty enough, but she's not beautiful. She is probably the kind of girl that most people won't even notice, especially if she's wearing comfy everyday clothes. But her body is well-proportioned, and when she do some effort and wear the right clothes, she can appears really attractive. She usually makes more effort to look nice (and historically accurate) when she's time travelling, and care less about her apparence when she's in the 21th century.
At the beginning of the story, she's a shy and nice girl, who appears to be quite serious. As the story progress, she gains self-confidence, but also pride, and becomes manipulative and also more carefree because (even if she still is a good person).
I like her for that: at the beginning she seems to be a regular heroin, but as the story progress she gains not only qualities but also flaws, and I think that from another point of view she could even have appeared as an antagonist.
I would like a drawing of her at this point, when she's not anymore shy, but more confident, fun and manipulative. At this time I think she's around 23.

I don't know what clothes I want her to wear... Since she's a time traveller, maybe you could draw her in your favorite historical outfit, have fun and do what inspire you! (If you have not idea at all, i'll choose, but I like a bit of surprise). Maybe you could add a modern device, to show that she's travelling from the future...

I would have provide a reference picture if I had a good one, but the only ones I have date from five years ago and are bad and not really accurate anymore.
Edited By Enyo on 4/6/2017 at 9:19 PM.
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/7/2017 at 7:13 PM Post #47
Okay I really hope you like this... for some reason Myles' pose was really hard for me? If you want me to redo one or both I totally understand!

Image is clickable.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 4/7/2017 at 9:00 PM Post #48
I know I already requested something, and I will pay for this one, but I saw something today that I want to hang up on my wall. So my teacher is standing outside the classroom talking and one girl is about to touch the SMARTboard and the one kid goes, "You're gonna get detention." So then the girl goes, "I don't want detention!" and proceeds to jump over the desk and sit down. I want it immortalized. The girl has long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, the guy telling her she's going to get detention has blue eyes and short blonde hair. I want the pose of him standing, and her jumping over the desk with the words, "I don't want detention!" in pink above it. Thanks. I know you're busy.
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/7/2017 at 9:28 PM Post #49
I hope you like it - since the request was for more of a remake than an original work, I decided to just keep most of the original parts and only change what you asked for. Here you go:
Percypjopiper
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 172
Posted: 4/7/2017 at 9:43 PM Post #50
I love it thanks so much!!! Going to put in my bio rn
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.