Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Tacos' Art Shop
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 58
Posted: 3/1/2017 at 8:21 PM Post #1
Hello all! I had an art shop a few months back, but I got so busy with the new school year that I had to shut it down. Well, I'm finally opening back up! I'd like to think I've improved since that time, so I've decided to start a new thread rather than bringing back the old one.
Because of this, the first ten commissions will be free - I'll use those as the "examples" for future commissions.

I can do all forms of art (traditional, digital, stylized, realistic, etc.), and will draw anything including NSFW and gore.

This will definitely be updated to be a bit more... professional... after I finish several commissions.
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/1/2017 at 8:21 PM Post #2
Example Work:

Online portfolio (Deviantart) - http://63snowy.deviantart.com/

For an even more extensive list of works, follow my at page on Instagram - "katianna.art"
Edited By Americantacos on 4/7/2017 at 7:16 PM.
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/1/2017 at 8:22 PM Post #3
Commissioners - FREE:
1. Castielle - "Flash". [C]
2. Kalores - Omega [C]
3. Hawkeye - Darci and Myles [C]
4. Percypjopiper - Will Herondale [C]
5. Melde - Hineko [IC]
6. Magyak101 - Dun Mare [IC]
7. Jeannine - Cat OC [IC]
8. Dunno - Gradient [IC]
9. Happiness - Talia [IC]

Commissioners - Paid
1. Happiness - Detention [IC]
Edited By Americantacos on 4/7/2017 at 9:30 PM.
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 217
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 2:05 AM Post #4
Hopefully you're ready for posts!
I'd love to get artwork of all one of my OC's, if you're willing to do OC's.
If you are, I'll post the character details, I'm also more than willing to pay.
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 5:59 AM Post #5
I would love to do an OC! With the character details, can you also tell me what kind of style you're looking for?
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 9:54 AM Post #6
I have an OC of mine I'd be interested in having you draw. She is in full armor, though, and I know some people don't like to draw that. if you are interested, I'll post a description~
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 217
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 11:34 AM Post #7
Name- he goes by a nickname "Flash"
General Appearance- dark colors, messy but controlled, generally he looks relaxed even if he isn't
Height- 5'10"
Weight-162 pounds
Clothing Choices- dark colors, black jeans, t-shirts and lots of jackets, converse
Hair Color- black
Hair Length- scruffy, but not too long
Eye Color- medium blue,

Personality wise he's very confident/cocky, sarcastic, full of himself, he's the kind of person who likes to taunt people he doesn't get along with, and tease the ones he does.

I never finished this, but I wanted to give you at least one image reference....

Style wise.... honestly I'm not sure, digital would be great, but if you have any ideas about how you'd like to do it, go for it.

If you have any questions or think of anything I've left out, let me know. I'll see if I can dig out some more reference pictures, as I know I have more buried in my pile of papers somewhere.....
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 3:45 PM Post #8
I'll get started tonight! I like to start with traditional, so that will be the medium when I post the initial progress. I'll finish it in digital though, and it will look much better than the initial sketch :)
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 3:46 PM Post #9
Armor is completely fine! I'd love to do it :)
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 11:22 PM Post #10
Alright, intro to my OC and wall of text time. ;)

My character's name is Omega. She comes from a made up universe of mine and my friend's. This RPG has multiple plains of existence in it. However, something that connects them all is a place know as the Dream World. Essentially, all sentient beings that sleep create a persona that exists in the Dream World know as a Delta. This is a natural process, and is done automatically. Normally, those from the mortal plains(Delta's refer to all plains of existence this way) have no idea of the Dream World's existence. Delta's also refer to those that create Delta's as "Dreamers". A Dreamer's corresponding Delta is essentially the culminating desires of what a person wishes they could be, even if they don't realize it. However, Delta's are not the only thing that are made by Dreamers. Nightmares are also created, and can wreak havoc on the Dream World. Thus there is a great need for Nightmare Hunters.

Omega is Delta to a human Dreamer, and Omega herself looks human, so she is referred to as a Human Delta. Delta's, however, have abilities and stats(from an RPG perspective), beyond those of mortals(ie. a level one Delta would have better stats then a level one Human, Dwarf, etc.). Omega is also a Nightmare Hunter, and a really good one at that.

As for appearance, Omega is 6ft tall(although the armour makes her look a bit taller), well toned(not super body builder, though) and is clad in entirely metal armour, including her face. The only thing you might see are her eyes, which are a piercing energy blue that look like she is gazing right into your soul.

Armour
The armour is a cross between plate mail and banded armour. There are no gaps where skin is shown. The breast plate would look a lot like what a man with larger pecs would wear, as Omega has smaller breasts, and didn't bother getting a breast plate that defines her breasts. The lower part of the chest armour would be banded. At first appearance, in her armour, people think that she is either a slightly thinner man or a strong woman. She has armour plates over her upper arms, lower arms, upper legs, lower legs. The joints would be banded armour. She also has a metal skirt on to have added protection where the upper body armour and the leg armour meet, which means the joint between the body and legs isn't seen, so she doesn't have the appearance of wearing a metal shirt and metal pants, for example. She has shoulder plates on. Her helmet covers her entire face. The only openings are the eye hole slits(think kind of like the openings on a Kitsune mask). The armour itself, while it is heavy armour, doesn't function nor look quite like your standard heavy armour. It is a product of the Dream World, which doesn't function quite like reality, and it has also been heavily enchanted by mages. For one, there are no weak points. Striking a joint would be the same as striking the breast plate, despite appearances. She has eye holes in the helm, but no one can stab her through them. Omega's strongest stats are Speed and Agility(she has a pretty strong strength stat, it's just not her strongest stat). The armour does not impede this in the slightest, despite being heavy armour. This includes flexibilty, dodging, etc. The armour is also streamlined somewhat, and shaped to her a little. For example, the back plates of the legs define/shape to her calves a little. Her armoured boots/shoes are just that, they are not high heels. I really have this pet peeve against women in armour fighting in metal high heels, essentially. I have nothing against people who choose this for their own characters, I just don't like it on mine. Feel free to add some stylization and flare to the armour. It does not have to be entirely practical. For example, the shoulder pads/plates can be kinda fancy. As for the helm, I will let you have some creativity with that(make it fancy if you like). I'm not entirely sure how I want it to look, other than the only openings are the eye holes, there is nothing but metal(so no feathers, etc.), and there is no crown on it. So, for options, for example, maybe there is a piece she removes around her mouth to eat, maybe the front and back separate, etc.

As for colouring and details. Well, Omega's armour is all black. The edging is in a dark purple. There are dark blue details and runes on the armour as well. Essentially, the colours are to represent a clear, cloudless, starless night sky.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d9/26/f0/d926f0cc02a0dc03490303c96ef2bc9c.jpg This picture here gives a good idea of how the banding might look, and how the purple edging might look. Although I'd prefer the edging detail to be less straight and a little more like flames/shadowy lines. I also like how the metal skirt has been done on this armour.
As for the front part of the helm, around the face this picture: http://orig05.deviantart.net/85ed/f/2012/161/a/c/__cold_fire___fox_mask_by_kit_chan-d52yw26.png gives a rough idea. I don't want the fox nose and mouth designs, or for the mask/helm to be shaped like a fox face, but I do like the lining around the eyes(purple), the flame I'd like to be blue, with purple in the middle and the upsidedown u shape above/around the flame, could you make it the greek letter Omega instead, and I'd like it to be purple. I don't want the ear designs and the eyebrow pieces above the eyes. The designs on the cheek areas, I'll leave it up to you if something similar is added or not. Also, as for the blue and purple colouring on the mask/front part of the helm, I'll leave it up to you as to whether it should be the same colour as the blue and purple on the rest of the armour, or if it should be a brighter colour to draw more attention to the face.

Weapons
Omega dual wields katanas. They are black as well. I will leave it up to you if you want to add any blue and purple detailing to them. The scabbards are at her left and right side.

Cape/Cloak
Omega had a long black cape she wears. It also has the purple and blue detailing on it, kind of like the armour. Feel free to make it fancy if you like.

Picture
Now we get to Omega's pose, background, etc. I had two ideas for her pose. One, she is standing with her katana's drawn. Two, she is running forward, katana's drawn, at an enemy that is not in the picture. As for the background, it could be anything from a barren, rocky wasteland with dead trees, to the interior of a building that is falling apart. Whatever you feel goes best with her. For added effect, if you want to make it look like their are multiple enemies around her, there could be glowing eyes coming from various dark corners/ crevasses, etc. I'd love for Omega's cape to be flowing/have that blowing in the wind effect behind her. Also, if possible, I'd love for her cape to be solid to about halfway down, then start transitioning into black shadow and becoming totally shadowy at the end(she has a cool ability to turn into shadow and quickly move to another position on the battlefield). Also, feel free to have her eyes visible through the front of the helm if you like.

Okay, hopefully that is enough description. If you need more, please let me know.

Anyway, I know I am asking for a lot. I would be more than happy to pay you for this. I'd love for it to be a full sized, coloured/shaded piece. In terms of style, well, whatever medium you think you could do this picture in the best.

Thank you so much for being able to do this. I am super excited for my picture of Omega! :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.