Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Philter of Color Disruption [Themed]
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 2/18/2017 at 3:28 PM Post #1
What if we had a philter just like the trait disruptor, but it changed around the colors. Instead of touching up a pet with a dye (which most including myself find undesirable), you could just reset the colors. Since there is some color variation between tagged themes, being able to change it would be very useful :)

^Short description because there isn't much to explain

Opinions?
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 2/18/2017 at 8:20 PM Post #2
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=40951&page=2#12
Author: Krinadon
Time Posted: 11/28/2016 at 1:35 AM
Officially, we have always supported the stance that players have the right to do whatever they want with the pets that they own (within the boundaries of the game, of course).

I think, as it is, marking any Themed Pet as having been dyed is a great middle ground and I don't really see what the harm is if BobSylestia wants to dye HIS Themed Pets. Don't like them? Don't buy and/or breed with them. Either he won't care and will keep doing it anyway and having fun doing what he enjoys - or he'll stop because he'll want to earn more Gold in the player driven economy.

I think the only thing we'd do to take this a step further is to have a 'reset' philter that resets all of the colors of a Themed Pet back to its original Themed Colors. This feature kinda already exists and we used it for the Patriotic Pets. I think making this into a buyable item would be a great next step down the road.

This has technically sort-of already been acknowledged by the admins. :)

It's just a matter of it actually becoming a thing, but Krin has recognized that such a philter would be useful for themed pet breeders and collectors who don't want to smear their pet's value with a regular pet dye when they're trying to keep the colors set to the theme.

(And yes, I am on the list of people who really, really wants this!)
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 12:38 PM Post #3
Awh, thank you. I thought I had seen something similar somewhere :)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.