Forum Index > General Discussion > Boss battles
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 2/17/2017 at 3:47 PM Post #1
I'm just gonna rant here, if you want to add on go ahead.
Whenever there's those things that are like "_ are attacking _" I always go help with it because I get pretty good rewards, and then I just leave the boss at the end for someone else. But several times I have accidentally joined in only to hit the boss, which eats through all of my supplies before I die. But this time I was like pffft I just bought a bunch of stuff, I'll beat it easy. I had spent all of my badges on strong elixirs, I had bought twelve revival droughts, plus a bunch of random things I had gotten as a reward. But the boss was SO OPed that I used ALL of those and still died! Every time I was close he would just recover!
And I'm sorry but I just needed to get that out. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 2/17/2017 at 3:51 PM Post #2
I took a glance at your team and I think you have at least some gear issues going on. Not sure about proficiencies. If you want, you can message me regarding what proficiency trees your pets are in and who the tank is and I can see if I can help.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.