Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Write a story for a Vulnyx!
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Koii
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 2/4/2017 at 10:46 PM Post #1
Hey, my stables are a little bit full!
Provide a picture, a link,a story,and your user Id and you will get the Vulnyx.
(It has to be in the sales tab only)
Thanks!
Dragonheart115
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 20
Posted: 2/4/2017 at 11:15 PM Post #2

~The Story of a Shunned Vulnyx~
Once, not very long ago, a young vulnyx was born. He grew up, his parents always saying he was perfect, so he believed it, until he went to school. All the other sylesti said his green-ness looked like poison and never played with him. He went home sobbing and yelling to his parents " Why did you say I looked perfect when I'm the exact opposite!". The mother replied gently " Why are you listening to those kids when you know inside that you are perfect." But from that day on, The green vulnyx always hated anything that reminded him of himself. He always hoped he would grow up with something to hide his poison green, like wings or pink fur. But instead he grew a snake tail and scales all over. He still decided to try to move on and found a girl vulnyx who too had been made fun of for looking poisonous and she too had a snake tail. So they got together, married, had cubs and lived happily ever after, even when they were called names and teased.

The End

I.D: 71387
Edited By Dragonheart115 on 2/4/2017 at 11:16 PM.
Koii
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/4/2017 at 11:36 PM Post #3
Have him I love the story!
Koii
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 11:59 AM Post #4
bump!
StormSerpent
Level 60
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 1:41 PM Post #5
cool idea! i want to do this looks at coins 30k more to buy a new tab looks at tabs i have two spots left uhh im doing this once i get my new tab :D
Koii
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 7:09 PM Post #6
bump!
StormSerpent
Level 60
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 9:32 PM Post #7

Cleo was walking along in a dark alley when she heard something. She hid. Looking out of a crack, there was nothing there...then a green cloud appeared and faded revealing a witch stirring something goopy in a cauldron. Cleo started to back away but something pulled her in, she hid and watched. Another witch appeared. Cleo gasped, the first witch heard this and her spoon jerked in the air in surprise, spattering glowing green goo everywhere. She decided she hadn't heard anything and sighed stirring again. But one drop of the warm sticky glop landed on Cleo, her eyes went wide, it melted into her, she held her breath and the world seemed a little duller now. She looked around in horror and, seeing a mirror, she saw her grass green eyes had dimmed to a pale orange. She watched the witches again, then the second one disappeared in a puff of purple smoke. Where was she now? Cleo took a step back her and rough paw pad hit the mirror, it shattered noiselessly. The witch hadn't seen her... yet. Seven years bad luck, she thought. Looking in a shard, she saw her reflection, glowing green markings were forming on her fur. She was glowing brilliantly. The witch now saw something and angrily came over. But now, in the light, the witch could be seen clearly...she was a 10 year old girl! She decided to adopt Cleo and has practiced the art of magic in that alley with her every day since.

my ID is: 78549
Koii
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/6/2017 at 5:36 PM Post #8
bump!
Tragicomic
Level 26
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/6/2017 at 7:20 PM Post #9

True Terror

The wild Sylesti opened his eyes, and the first thing he felt was raw, sinking hunger digging into his belly. He was an adolescent, living in the freezing mountains of the far north. In his small snow cave, dusk was evident by the orange light creeping in opening and glittering on the diamond-dust snow. The purple Vulnyx yawned and shook out his fluffy, thick tundra fur, and set off the search for food for the third day in a row. Food was hard to come by in the dead of winter in the middle of the desolated mountains.
Clean, perfect snow crunched under the Sylesti's paws as he wandered his territory. Hours passed, and the setting sut loomed over the horizon, throwing pinks and golds onto the tundra. Eventually the stars began to twinkle in the enclosing darkness, the inky black pressing in on the flat land. The Vulnyx stopped when the moon was straight above,nervous after having traveled many miles across his territory. He felt weak with hunger, and wasn't sure if he was trembling from cold or malnourishment. His curved horns, which normally held a small flame, were empty to conserve energy. Forcing himself to rise proved to be a difficult task, but he continued onward.
The only alternative was to lay down and die.
He usually never dared to venture outside his own territory, but he was starving, and he felt there was simply no food in his miles of land. He edged as close to the mountains as he dared, praying nobody had claimed them. After he saw the territorial claw marks on the mountain's stone face, he prayed nobody would notice his slate purple fur against the mountain rock. His tail was pressed between his legs in fright, his ears flat and trembling as he pressed onward, deeper into the forbidden land. The terrain grew rockier and steeper, and it became work to climb up. Normally, this would be an easy task for a Vulnyx, but the poor purple cat was tired and hungry. He was having trouble scrabbling over larger rocks.
He stopped after the fifth large rock to lean against the cool stone, panting heavily, the colder air burning his lungs. Then, when his ears picked up snow shifting, he froze. He stopped breathing, hoping with all of his pounding heart he would be mistaken for a rather interesting, furry feature in the rock face to any predators. After several moments of nothing, he dared to breathe quietly, only for both his heart and lungs to stop again when he saw a few small puffs of snow fall from the rock above him. He thought feverishly of the territorial claw marks and how large and menacing they looked, and desperately tried to press into the rock face while being as quiet as he could be.
This was his disastrous mistake, he would soon come to realize, after his trembling caused a few rocks to shift, making a very small noise. He heard a pause overhead, then footsteps clearly coming his way. He began to quake in terror, looking down at his thin body with ribs clearly showing. He wondered if he would soon see his own purple fur stained with blood. He wondered if it would be the last thing he saw.

He yelped when the predator jumped in front of him, as they flared their icy green wings with a roar. The blue Draeyl put a huge paw on the trembling Vulnyx's chest, claws just tipping the skin above his heart. The Vulnyx quickly began to beg for his life, tears easily pouring out of his eyes and freezing to his fur.
"P-please-- anything, I'll do it-- never be on your territory again, I-I swear--"
"And why," the Draeyl said, "should I let a perfectly tasty meal live?" The clawed hand moved to the Vulnyx's throat, hovering over it like a knifepoint.
"I'll do a-anything you ask, just say it, please, just let me l-live!!" The Vulnyx cried before bursting into sobs. He was so terrified he felt faint, like he could pass out. The Draeyl gasped before pulling his arm back like he'd broken something.
"I'm sorry. I didn't think you were so scared." His voice carried volumes of regret. The Vulnyx lifted his eyes, now daring to glimmer with a little hope.
"Y-you were just kidding?"
"Yeah. Do you think I could actually kill a poor, cute little kit like you?" The Draeyl replied. The Vulnyx examined him, noticing his well-fed form, before bursting into hysterical laughter.
"O-oh my go-hahahahaha-haaasshhhh I thought I was gonna- hahahahAHAHAHAHA!"
The Draeyl fixed the hysterically laughing Vulnyx with a worried look.
"Oh, dear," he muttered to himself before scooping the thin purple Sylesti out of the snow. The Vulnyx went rigid again.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just taking you to my cave where there's some food." The Draeyl said hastily before the Vulnyx could work himself into hysteria again.
"Oh." And just like that, the purple cat was completely relaxed and sleeping soundly.
The Draeyl chuckled to himself before using his ice wings to start gliding back to his cave. He had a feeling he was going to make good friends with this Sylesti.
After all, it got lonely in the mountains.

My Id is 79787
Edited By Tragicomic on 2/6/2017 at 7:22 PM.
Woodsorrel
Level 45
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/8/2017 at 7:48 AM Post #10

One day, a vulnyx egg hatched, revealing one of the most beautiful coats his parents had ever seen. They named him Cory, and cared for him dearly. They wanted him to boast, to show off and be better than all the other vulnyx, but it wasn't what Cory wanted.
He was fascinated by flowers from the very first day he opened his silver-gray eyes. Cory would lay at the roots of an old birch tree and look at how the flowers bloomed. Some would close at night, others wouldn't. Some opened up like inverse umbrellas, others opened like a ribbon about to unravel. His father, who studied plants and fungus, would tell him the named of all the flowers they saw.
"That one is called a rose. They don't grow in many places. If you look deep into the bush, sometimes..." his father paused, poking his snout into the leaves, and coming out with a sky blue flower in his mouth a second later.
From that very moment, it became his favorite plant. His eyes went wide as his father tucked the rose behind his ear. "It matches your fur very well." said his father with a smile.
"Usually you find one blue rose each autumn, two if you're lucky." The next autumn, Cory checked the rose bush, and sure enough, there was another blue rose. He checked every time autumn came, and he always found one blue rose.
The other vulnyx would make fun of Cory for wearing flowers of all things, some would call him a show-off for it. But he wore the roses because he wanted people to see how beautiful they were, not him. But he let them say what they wanted to say. He wore his roses until the day he died.
Many still thought he was being snarky and using the flowers to compliment his coat, but his closest friends knew he wore them because he wanted the world to know the beauty of a blue rose.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.