Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Write a story for a Vulnyx!
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Koii
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 2/9/2017 at 6:22 AM Post #11
Great story but remember I said in the sales tab only
Woodsorrel
Level 45
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/9/2017 at 8:50 PM Post #12
My mistake! I'll have a different story up soon for this one.

One morning, a long-awaited hatchling emerged from it's egg. It had a black coat, clouded eyes, and a gray scruff, and was named Morocco. His boundless curiosity often got him into trouble, and it was far too often that his older sister had to find ways to rescue him.
It was a cool, windy summer evening, something quite rare for them. Morocco usually stayed in the shade because of his black coat overheating him, but today he decided to venture into the brush on his own while his sister wasn't looking.
He hopped over cracks and stepped on stones, humming to himself as he trotted along. Morocco stopped to rest, noticing the sun's light was almost gone. As he turned around, he found he was suddenly eye to eye with a dark violet snake, one native to his area.
He considered dashing through the brush to escape, but he might get lost, and the snake knew this ground better than he did. He would have run the other way to be more sure-footed, but the further he ran, the further he would have to walk back. He bartered his options back and forth in his mind, but his thoughts were cut to an abrupt stop by the fiery sensation in his foreleg.
Morocco never had time to look down and see what had bitten him as the snake venom rendered him unconscious.
When he finally came to his senses, it was dead in the middle of night. His scruff and ears had been bleached the same moody shade of violet as the snake that had bitten him. His legs ached with soreness, not from walking, but from the itchy scales piercing his skin. Horrified with himself, he ran off, not stopping to think about which direction he was heading.
His parents never found him. Morocco eventually headed into a whole new region, and was taught new skills by new people. He became associated with many gangs, and when they asked for his name, he always told them it was Plague instead of his true name, Morocco.
He was one of the toughest in most gangs, thanks to the venomous abilites and snake partner he had developed over time. It was his new lifestyle.
One night, Plague was killed by a member from a rival gang. The members of Plague's gang were enraged, and murdered every last Sylesti in the rival gang. He still remains a respected gang leader to this day.
Edited By Blazekitten on 2/13/2017 at 4:36 PM.
Woodsorrel
Level 45
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/13/2017 at 4:37 PM Post #13
Bump!
(Fixed up a new story!)
StormSerpent
Level 60
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/13/2017 at 4:41 PM Post #14
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=43393&page=1#7
Author: StormSerpent
Time Posted: 2/5/2017 at 9:32 PM

Cleo was walking along in a dark alley when she heard something. She hid. Looking out of a crack, there was nothing there...then a green cloud appeared and faded revealing a witch stirring something goopy in a cauldron. Cleo started to back away but something pulled her in, she hid and watched. Another witch appeared. Cleo gasped, the first witch heard this and her spoon jerked in the air in surprise, spattering glowing green goo everywhere. She decided she hadn't heard anything and sighed stirring again. But one drop of the warm sticky glop landed on Cleo, her eyes went wide, it melted into her, she held her breath and the world seemed a little duller now. She looked around in horror and, seeing a mirror, she saw her grass green eyes had dimmed to a pale orange. She watched the witches again, then the second one disappeared in a puff of purple smoke. Where was she now? Cleo took a step back her and rough paw pad hit the mirror, it shattered noiselessly. The witch hadn't seen her... yet. Seven years bad luck, she thought. Looking in a shard, she saw her reflection, glowing green markings were forming on her fur. She was glowing brilliantly. The witch now saw something and angrily came over. But now, in the light, the witch could be seen clearly...she was a 10 year old girl! She decided to adopt Cleo and has practiced the art of magic in that alley with her every day since.

my ID is: 78549

not sure if you saw this?
Koii
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/13/2017 at 4:51 PM Post #15
Koii
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/13/2017 at 4:52 PM Post #16
just look at the post above ;>
StormSerpent
Level 60
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/13/2017 at 5:01 PM Post #17
thank you!!!!!!!!!
Ocean3287
Level 18
Threads: 18
Posted: 2/13/2017 at 6:46 PM Post #18

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2820018

For this story we will call this vulnyx Alzubra meaning a bright star in the constellation or star child

I also have another one:

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2838353

For this story we will call him Ammon meaning the hidden one.

Alzubra sat at the top of a large pine tree and stared at the stars. She loved climbing that tree in the middle of the forest. She climbed the tree every night to look at the moon and the stars. She wished to be a star herself. After a while of staring she started to climb down the tree.

As she grew older she wanted more and more to become a star. Other vulnyx said it was a childish wish and it would never happen. She was bullied and taunted a lot. Yet each night she climbed the tree and looked at the stars. One night she climbed the tree and sad down sadly. She looked at the stars and forgot how sad she was. After hours of staring she came back to her senses. It was later than she usually stayed out. She heard the rustling of leaves behind her. A male vulnyx jumped out of the leaves and onto the branch in front of her. The vulnyx was black but it seemed to glow brightly. "H- hello, I didn't know anyone was up here. I-i'm sorry" she stumbled over her words as she looked down at the brach below her. "No need to be sorry. I come here every night". "I come up here to look at the stars. They are beautiful and they grow even more beautiful each night" She looked back up and the male vulnyx "So do I. I love the stars" The male vulnyx said his voice going from monotone to a bright juvenile voice. " I better get home. Maybe we can talk tomorrow?" Alzurbra was excited to see the male vulnyx tomorrow. Days passed and the vulnyx became friends. They talked about the stars. The male told her his name "Ammon" has the male vulnyx's name. After months they fell in love and had a kit.

Alzubra was not able to become a star. but she was able to have a star of her own.

My user ID is 76533
Koii
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/13/2017 at 6:53 PM Post #19
I love it!
your vuls are set up for you!
Ocean3287
Level 18
Threads: 18
Posted: 2/13/2017 at 7:58 PM Post #20
ty!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.