Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Troll Cavern Help?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 1/30/2017 at 9:57 AM Post #1
Hello, anyone who bothers to read this! I'm having difficulty with the trolls in the Enigmatic Grotto zone. I've tried going up against them several times, but I always keep getting taken out. I've been battling elsewhere as much as possible, especially the Festival Zone since nothing else seems to give me enough experience, but they keep taking me out. If anyone has any tips, I'd be really glad for them!
My battle pets are https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2192727 and https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2195664. Thorne is my warrior, her points are mostly in health and strength. Rayge is my magician, his points are mainly in intelligence and agility. I try to keep their armor/relics/accessories as strong and helpful to their strengths as I can, but nothing seems to work.
Sirkurtiii
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/31/2017 at 11:27 AM Post #2
If you haven't read it yet, I'd suggest going through this and this guide to battling. They both contain tons of helpful tips.

You want a third pet in your party (you can purchase a third party slot in the plaza of Saerielle's Sanctuary). I'd also go for a more specialized build for your pets. As of now, both your battle pets seem more like soloists, meaning that they both have a way to deal and mitigate damage, but they're not exactly optimal for party battles.

The tried and true way is, of course, to have a tank pet in the middle (Slot 1, HP&AGI) and to have two hard-hitters (STR+DEX or INT+DEX). Even if the troll downs one of your damage dealers (which it did for me), you'll still have the almost-guaranteed survival of your other damage pet as long as the tank is alive. In that time, you can revive and heal your downed pet and return to full damage-dealing efficiency in a turn or two.

One last thing-- make sure you have elixirs and revives. If you can't afford them, send your pets on some missions. The mission bags you get as a reward can contain elixirs, potions, revives, equipment or gold. Missions also give your pets tons of experience. Oh, and don't bother going to the healers in town. They're all quacks and only want your gold. Instead, you can wait for your pets to heal to full health (they heal over time) or, if they're unconscious, you can revive them to full health in your Stables for 100 gold a pet. no i'm not salty that I wasted so much gold on healers why do you ask
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 1/31/2017 at 10:06 PM Post #3
AHA! I BEAT THEM!
Thank you, Kurti! I very much appreciate the help!
And without losing a single one! Cause I don't count the smashing at the very beginning and all
Edited By Dragonnadder on 1/31/2017 at 10:07 PM.
Sirkurtiii
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/31/2017 at 10:33 PM Post #4
No problem and congrats! Happy battling! :)
Crawford
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 2:42 PM Post #5
Yeah I'm having the same problem, pretty annoying how they 1 shot a Sylestia at the beginning. >> It makes it so tedious, and frankly impossible with 2 pets.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.