Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Mission timer?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Boscodelta01
Level 44
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/24/2017 at 3:45 AM Post #1
Hello,
I created my account today and I'm struggling with missions. I entered my only pet into a mission (So now I cant do anything, great) and it was only supposed to be an hour long. (I'm pretty sure its been an hour now though and I still cant use my pet?) when I visit the missions page the "more info" button is greyed out but the timer is still at 1:00:00. Is it supposed to count down? Is there anywhere to see the time until it's finished?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 1/24/2017 at 4:04 AM Post #2
Go to explore > missions. That will bring you to your mission log, where you can see all the missions you have, when they end, and cancel/complete them.
Boscodelta01
Level 44
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/24/2017 at 4:24 AM Post #3
Ah thank you, very helpful!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/24/2017 at 5:40 AM Post #4
To go further on what Wonderfulb2uty said: the Missions Page, where you accept the missions, does not tell you anything about the missions that you are currently on, beyond greying out a mission if it matches one already in progress in the Mission Log.

What the Mission Barracks display is the Mission Name, minimum reccomended level, 'difficulty level', how long the mission will take, and the More Info.
When a mission is complete, the menu 'Explore' and it's 'Mission Log' tab should be orange the next time you load a sylestia page, to alert you.

The particular missions available change every hour (at random, I believe) between the five mission types available, and if you take a mission, the 'slot' that it was in is 'taken' until next hour (when it randomizes the next lot) (Each Barrack has five 'slots' once fully unlocked- two easy, one medium, one hard, one very hard)
I'd suppose that the 'more info' was greyed out because it was the same mission that your pet was already on, or it was still the same hour (ie. if you checked at, say, 1:05pm and then then 1:56pm.)

We answered a question about possible results for Missions here, where we went a bit more in-depth with mission 'types', not sure if it'll help, but might as well offer it.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.