Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/19/2017 at 1:18 PM Post #1
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassins

The night was bright and rather clear thought he heat of the day still seemed to linger in the dry desert air. For once the village was completely silent, the people that lived there having turned in for the night. Tomorrow was going to be busy though with the ceremonies. It was hard to believe that it had already been long enough to train more recruits. The shadowy figure stood on top of one of the houses looking rather bored as they did. Not even the moon seemed to find them as they watched over the land. Suddenly with a flash of the white cloth they wore they descended and darted into a home before leaving as quickly as they had come. A single note was left in the home. When the owner was to return most likely they would read the letter. When they did this is what they would read.

Nothing is true....Everything is Permitted

We work in the dark, to serve the light...

We are assassins....

This is the creed you are to live by, this is how you were raised. So why does it feel as though everyone around you is no longer on your side? Ever since Altair returned from his mission with the piece and killed the master assassin nothing has been the same. Everyone seems so different...in a strange way. Could it be that the piece has them, or are they just afraid of what will happen if they don't do as they are told. Altair has been banished for years now, so long that many do even know his name. How can someone that great be forgotten so easily? It makes no sense. It could only be the work of a Templar, one that was among them hiding just like the assassins hide from them. No one else seemed to notice, but I did. Maybe it has to do with faith, perhaps it's that I knew Altair before this. I need help though, thus is why I called upon you. Rank has no matter in this affair, I simply need a second set of eyes along with me and a additional pair of hands will prove useful if there is a fight. Hopefully it wont come to that. Have to make this quick, so please heed this warning. We are all in danger. I if no one else have to find Altair, he is the only one that can stop this. If you wish to help, friend (Know this is not a title that I use lightly) then please meet me in my home the evening after this one. Safety and peace friend.

This was true, after the death of the Grand Master the once deemed hero was sent away as a trader. No one seemed to think this wrong save for those that knew the man. He was said to have been the best assassin at the time though of course that had been changed now. No one had heard from him in such a long time that they had considered him dead. All save for Shadir, an assassin ahead of his time. He was determined that the once master assassin was not dead, simply in hiding to keep the Piece Of Eden, a mythical artifact that held the seed to the savor of humanity, out of the hands of the Templars. His mission now is to find aid so that he can track down Altair in the hopes that he could save them from the damnation that will surely come to them.

(Ping those whom I beloved interested.)

Form:

Name:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Short Bio:
Parents (optional):
Crush/spouse:
Children:
Weapon of choice:
Pic/description:
Pets (only if you want them, uses Sylestia animals with no wing mutations please):

Rules:
1.) this is to be kept PG-13
2.) you can curse, too mature and it needs to be stared out, (Ex. f***)
3.) be considerate of others beliefs
4.) HAVE FUN!!!!!
5.) always ping me. it is ok if you don't but I would prefer if you did.
6.) Ask to kill others characters!
7.) keep it realistic
8.) two characters max as of now.
9.) you can have Templar characters BUT ask first

Think that is it, post away! Ps: This is a private roleplay for me (Hawkeye) and Jillyana. If you are not either please don't post.

Name: Shadir Fakhoury
Weaknesses: He is a bit headstrong and likes things done his way. His aim sucks and he is no good at throwing knives either. Shadir is a really loyal friend and funny when time allows it. He can be a nice guy when he wants to be and tends to think of himself as the life of the party.
Strengths: Counter attacks are his go to, he rarely ever missed one. Swimming is another strong suit along with running. He is light on his feet and can run for miles before tiring (not really just an expression).
Short Bio: Born just a few years after Altair the two were frequently trained together along with Malik whom seemed to be more skilled than the both of them. The Grand Master took a liking to Altair over both of them leaving the two to look after themselves in training while Altair was taken away to train almost privately. They raised through he ranks normally as the star pupil was soaring through them. Then came the day that Altair was demoted for his disobedience, and Malik lost his left arm. Now alone in his rank with a few of others he didn't know. He watched as Altair again surpassed him in the ranks and eventually kill the Grand Master. Shadir had seen the fight, how Malik had come in to help and how the Master had used the piece in a hope to kill Altair and get on with his plan. He even tried to help when his friend was banished, though he was too cowardly to do so. Like that his only friends were gone, Malik in the bureau and Altair banished away. For years he simply flew under the radar though his senses grew in a way. His Eagle Vision seemed to get stronger, he was able to run longer, hear more. Rumors found their way to his ears as he was out in the city and he soon learned that his friend may not have been dead as he thought previously. Rumor even said that he had found a woman of his own and had two kids. And he still had the Piece, the artifact that could save them all.
Parents (optional): both alive don't plan on ever using them though.
Spouse: Alhena
Children: Two- Mahir ( male-26 years old) and Lela (female-9 years)
Weapon of Choice: Sword if he can't use the hidden blade, the short one over all
Pic/description: later too lazy to find one yet.
Pet:

Dhuka-female still a cub though she can still do damage. She is rather fast for a morrko and can climb quiet well
Edited By Hawkeye on 6/15/2017 at 1:51 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 1/19/2017 at 3:18 PM Post #2

Name: Atara
Weakness: Close up combat, strength, reading, counting
Strengths: long distance combat, agility, speed, information gathering
Short Bio: Having been born on the streets she was abandoned as soon as she could walk on her own. So a gang snapped her up. A young kid that have noone else to depend on? Thats gold worth! So beeing young and impressional as a child is she was taught to steal, keep lookout and run errands for the group. her "friends" as she called them keept her feed and atleast somewhat clothed. After a few years she was handed to a older girl in the group that taught her dancing. Well atempted to anyway. But the young Atara had a lot more energy then expected so she more often than not ended up in fights. Somehow the young child must have caught the eye of someone in the order that aproached her carefully. So after some time she was taken in and trained.
Parents/siblings: Unknown
Crush/spuse: -
Children: None
Weapon of choice: A 7meter loong chain with a ironspike at the end. At closecombat she uses a set of twinswords.
Pet: Algol, a lighrah
Edited By Jillyana on 1/22/2017 at 12:45 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/19/2017 at 4:26 PM Post #3
Sorry
Edited By Sapphirethewolf9339 on 1/19/2017 at 5:46 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/19/2017 at 5:46 PM Post #4
Um, this is a private role play. It's clearly stated in the fist post.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/20/2017 at 1:21 PM Post #5
Name: Numair el-Alam
Weaknesses: Numair was sent to watch over the bureau in Acer due to the fact that he took extensive damage to his calf after a rather bloody fight with a master Templar. His parkour skills aren't the greatest anymore though he does try to push himself to the limits in order to be like the other assassins. He is rather slow at running and his injury tends to hurt him on the best of days. He can't swim either making rivers dangerous.
Strengths: He can hide in plain sight, no matter what is going on around him. Naturally people feel as though he is not a threat and tend to let slip information to him, though at heart he is still an assassin. His eagle vision is said to be even better than that of Altair. Numair is very wise and can hold his own in a fist fight.
Short Bio: He lived a rather normal life looking up to his elders for guidance and what not. His first solo mission though he tangled with the wrong enemy and nearly paid for it with his life. It was a long road to recovery most of which he spend learning to be a bureau leader. Now he watches over Acer making sure that any assassin that comes to the city feels welcomed.
Parents (optional): Dead though he never found out how
Crush/spouse: Julia (38 years)
Children: one-Yara (3 years:female)
Weapon of choice: fists with the help of his hidden blade
Pic/description: will find later if I dont draw it....
Pets:

Thalaj-female: she is very observant and calm. Thalaj is an amazing climber and a great sneaker, she is also a very obedient listener.
Edited By Hawkeye on 1/23/2017 at 2:27 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/20/2017 at 2:33 PM Post #6
btw, wich country is this in?
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/20/2017 at 2:36 PM Post #7
It takes place in the Holy Land (Jerusalem, Acre, Damascus) during the Third Crusade. Our story will mainly have to do with what lives under the city more than what is on top.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/22/2017 at 9:24 AM Post #8
is the rank okej with her age or should it be lower/higher? I update it a bit now and then XD
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/22/2017 at 9:52 AM Post #9
Perfect!
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/22/2017 at 9:56 AM Post #10
goodie :D I will edit her some more then :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.