Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Chinese New Year Themed Pets~
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kachina
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 1/16/2017 at 12:56 PM Post #1
-Firstly I want to apologize if we aren't supposed to ping you guys in suggested posts, I didn't know if we were supposed to or not! >_<;; I'm sorry. <3;;-

Okay! 8D Well I had a really cute idea that you may or may not like (and if you don't it's okay), and I'm not the best at making pets, but I thought it would be fun if each year we had an exclusive pet made in honor of the Chinese New Year! It can either be obtained from a game maybe or from the diamond shop, each would be a 3-vis tagged pet.~ In example, this year is the Year of the Rooster, and I know it's short notice but the New Year starts on the 28th this month, so maybe it can start next year, or be made in time for the Valentine's theme, since it usually starts in February, but the 28th is the darkest night of the year this year.

Er-- Moving on, here was the idea I had for the Aurleon, who would be the best representation of the Rooster.~

Both the Male and Female version.~ I tried to make it as festive as I could, making the base of it Red, since it's the main color used in the New Year Festival, and represents Luck, which is why I also chose the Lucky Runes as well.~

Now I do realize the issue is, is that we don't have a monkey-like pet yet, or a cow or a ram, or boar.... Or, technically a rat.. But, we could always make exceptions.. ^_^; Either the Puff or Luffox could be used in resemblance to the Rat, and could be used in substitution for the Ram too. As for the Cow or monkey, or Pig/Boar I was thinking, Morkko, Maybe? <3;; As odd as it may seem.. Just the same, you never know what kinds of pets you guys might think of next so maybe we won't have to make a substitution.

Well, either way it was just a cute little idea I had and wanted to share with others and see their opinions on it, so, yeah.. ^_^;;

Thanks for reading!
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 1/16/2017 at 1:28 PM Post #2
This would be so cute! I love this idea so much, its really cute, and almost all of the years can be taken care of by a similar species.

Even if they had to do 2/3 'years' at a time to keep the cycle going *so it didn't take 12 years to collect them all*.

Or have the new years pets, buy the package for diamonds, and you get a chance at all the new year pets, but if you get that year its a 3vis instead of a 2vis.

Example: So this year, if I bought a pack, and get a bulbori *rabbit* its 2vis, and if I get the aurleon *rooster* it would be 3vis.

Total Support!
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 1/16/2017 at 2:09 PM Post #3
I really like this idea too!

Combining a Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day celebration together would be pretty amazing! Maybe have 1 to 2 Chinese New Year Themed Pets mixed in with the Week of Love Pets. Even if it's just using existing traits with a colour theme to match the occasion, it works.

I don't think having a separate festival for Chinese New Year would work, as Krin and Fai have so much to work on now as it is, but combining it with the Week of Love would be fantastic.

I really hope something like this is implemented! :)
Kachina
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 1/16/2017 at 2:11 PM Post #4
Oh that's a good idea Carrot! It'd be like a fun little mystery box for 2 vis, and even instead of the 2-3 years it could be all twelve, but the mystery box maybe only comes around once a year for diamond sale? That way people can buy as many as they want for their collection, but for a limited time~. Then we could continue with the three vis exclusive too for the Pet representing that year. ^_^
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 1/21/2017 at 1:54 PM Post #5
Cute idea! (The foo dog luff is kinda ancient china like)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.