Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Sylesties Boss Traps
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 1/14/2017 at 8:05 AM Post #1
You know how beautiful the bosses are in the Dungeons? I would love to get my hands on one, but a breeding project seems a bit unreasonable. So what if there was a Trap Like the Masterful Snare trap but maybe like a Conversion trap? (names are not my thing) but a trap that will allow you to convert a boss pet into one on you own team, maybe have it only available through the diamond shop and maybe have it either priced higher than the MST's and have 100% accuracy or have it the same price and have less accuracy.

any thoughts?
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 1/14/2017 at 8:18 AM Post #2
It just seems way to op. The bosses can be made with a breeding project. Yes it takes time but there are most likely already several ones working on it already.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 1/14/2017 at 11:18 AM Post #3
support i really would have loved thunder but i could not catch him i can't breed him because i sold all my vuls
Lokiarti
Level 61
Threads: 107
Posted: 1/17/2017 at 12:18 PM Post #4
I remember playing one MMORPG which had a class with an ability to tame animals. officially you couldn't tame any bosses, but according to the database there was one boss you could tame, and on some unofficial servers you could find it - and tame it. it was a big - no, an enormous - wolf. it was bigger than most of houses in the game, and while it was absolutely useless in combat (bad stats, no unique skills, etc), having it was one of the best things ever.

what I'm trying to say is, taming some bosses' pets in dungeons might be an interesting idea, mostly because of the fact that you've taken your enemy's animal to yourself instead of killing defeating it. it's not the same as a breeding project at all.
however, I see some issues with it - for example, if you tame a pet of a boss, will it be just marked "tamed"? or should it have some kind of a tag? would it be considered themed? I think not, since it's more like a unique animal, not just one of a kind. and should it have a name? because it did have a name before you've tamed it. and if you swap its gender, would you be able to breed it with, um, itself? (another tamed "copy" of the same pet)
what trap to use is also a question to solve, though the OP already said something about it.

overall, I support this, but I have some doubts if it can actually be implemented in the game without creating problems.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,114
Posted: 3/15/2017 at 6:16 AM Post #5
When Sylesti bosses were originally created, this never would have been feasible.

However, I definitely can see something like this down the road where if you catch a Sylesti Boss, it's like a Themed Pet of that boss. I think it could work quite nicely.

But it isn't something I could implement into the current system really - so it'd have to wait until we revamped.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.