Author Thread Post
Yovi
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 18
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 12:18 PM Post #1
Its over!

About

Welcome to Sylestia's X Factor! Sylestia's X Factor is a game where you create and design!There will be 3 rounds, each round will be different. After round one there will be 6 survivors, after round 2 there will be 3 survivors(aka top 3), then of course after round 3 there will be a winner. The prizes are listed below as well as the rules. Once you fill out an entry sheet I will put you on the list to play. Once the deadline for the entry sheet arrives, I will start Round 1. Please fill out the entry sheet by: January 5th 2017. The required amount of people is 9, so if 9 people join in before January 5th we will start round one. If we start round 1 before January 5th people can still enter until the 5th. After round 1 I will list the survivors below.

Rules

1.) Read the about page
2.) If you don't make it to the next round please do not overreact
3.) Please ping me your entry sheet, etc.
4.) Don't enter if you can't be active
5.) Have questions? Just ask me! Don't forget to have fun!

Prizes!

First Place

10k Gold
Aakash (Zolnixi tab 1 stall 2)
Zolnixi Egg
Prismatic Philter
Baby Yeti (Francine)

Second Place

5k Gold
Toxen (Lighira tab 2 stall 20)
Philter of Learning
5 Frozen Tokens

Third Place

3k Gold
Egg
Lesser Philter of Acumen

4th Place

3k Gold

Lasts

1k Gold

(If you've been disqualified you get nothing)

Entry Sheet

User ID:
Name:(Sylestia name)
Favorite Species:
Reason for Joining:
Funniest Memory:

Entrys:
Shouruu
Jolieke04
Sweetsnowsparkles
JustTopaz
Catalina323
Ivyfrost
Lavenderrain
Flute
Melde
Vivianne9
Round 1 survivors:
Shouruu
Jolieke04
Sweetsnowsparkles
Melde
Flute
Round 2 survivors:

Winner:
Edited By Yovi on 2/26/2017 at 2:41 PM.
Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 12:29 PM Post #2
Name: Shouruu
User ID: 58832
Favorite Species: Nyketrie, Ryori or Kelpari
Reason for Entering: For fun and playing a friends game.
Funniest Memory: A good bit ago, Yovi had fallen off her swing and not noticing that she had, sat there on the ground until the swing came back and hit her on the head.

Yovi's fails

I know, I need writing practice!
Edited By Shouruu on 1/4/2017 at 5:44 PM.
Yovi
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 7:24 PM Post #3
Bump
Jolieke04
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 25
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 7:43 PM Post #4
User ID: 36257
Name: jolieke04
Favorite Species: Zolnixi \(^3^)/
Reason for Joining: Ilike designing sylestis, and ive been in a contest like this before. It was alot of fun!
Funniest Memory: Ehhh.... Probally when me and my sister were young. We used to try to jumpscare my dad cuz we wanted to prove he could actually get scared. So one day,we succeeded! And my dads face, ill always remember that. I was so happy and little xd
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 8:16 PM Post #5
User ID: 75033
Name: Sweetsnowsparkles (Sweet for short)
Favorite Species: Ryori, Lighira, or Griffi
Reason for Joining: For Fun, also because I'm bored
Funniest Memory: Some time ago, me and my friends were having a water gun fight in her pool. One of my friends on the other team was talking to me, while one of my teammates snuck behind her. Suddenly, the girl on the other team slipped, and fell backwards screaming bloody murder. The look on her face was absolutely hilarious!! XD
Edited By Sweetsnowsparkles on 1/3/2017 at 2:59 AM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 8:42 PM Post #6
User ID: 21018
Name: JustTopaz (or Just or Topaz)
Favorite Species: Hard choice but my heart will always belong to the Zolnixi. I also love puffs, Blubs and Ryos but If I have to pick one It will always be Nixis. Cuz you know my starter was a Nixi.
Reason for Joining: X-factor or Sylestia? U joined Sylestia bc it looked awesome. and I was right. I love everything about it, from the people to the pets and the Plots to, what else starts with P guys?
Funniest Memory: Um...IDK I DID go to build a bear like a couple days ago. It was awesome. I kinda felt like a kid in a candy shop. Came out with a lavender sented Champ bear with jingle bells, Monster mixer claws, a Calico heart and a Beating heart.
If you've never been You won't understand much of that but trust me it was fun.

It was fun and I was laughing a load but funny not so much. Um....Well my uncle psycically knew I watched Game of Thrones.
"One game of thrones watcher knows another" I guess that was funny
Catalina323
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 50
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 9:57 PM Post #7
Name: Catalina323(I like ppl calling me Cat or Catalina)
User ID: 74497 did we have to do it in order?
Favorite species: I have no idea. Faelora, I guess?
Reason for Joining: Just for fun. Gotta experience some fun things before I die. Okay that's really negative. But it's typical me. When there's only positive things, I come up with something negative. When it's all negative, I come up with something positive. Oops! Oops again i almost typed opps instead XD! Gotta get back on track. My cat just walked right in front of my face. Now she's sitting on the chair. Squishing me. I'm now her slave...
Funniest Memory: I don't have one. I really don't have one... do videos count? becuz, if they do, then probably mine would be me at the age of 4, loving watermelons so much that I tried stuffing a kind-of-empty-but-still-had-a-little-bit-watermelon-inside shell on my head.
Yovi
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 11:10 AM Post #8
Bumb
Chills
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 189
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 3:36 PM Post #9
ID:73295
name:ivyfrost(frost or ivy)
favorite species:ryori,zol,vu,lun,bul (cant decide between any of them)
why you joined:sounds fun!
favorite memory: me and my friends were walking on a very small snow fort while my friend was inside it, it fell(thank god it was small) and my friends head was sticking out and here face was blank then she said ''help me im dyeing'' xD
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 1/4/2017 at 11:41 AM Post #10
User ID: 76775
Name: Lavenderrain
Favorite Species: Zolnixi
Reason for Joining: Because I love designing pets and this is a good excuse to make tons of designs! :) (not to mention there are prizes!)
Funniest Memory: Hmm, well, one thing I remember is one time when my family got our dog some sock-like pads to go on his feet since he was always slipping on the tile (and thus often scared of the tile). So we put them on his big paws, but he didn't like them and would walk akwardly around, lifting his paws high and being really still. But it was hilarious whatching him trying to walk. (We still haven't found anything he ware on his feet that he likes yet.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.