Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > more ways to get essence and coins
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lovablelexy
Level 17
Threads: 6
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 11:35 AM Post #1
i think it would be nice to have options to get essence faster because im new and cant buy Diamonds to buy the Essence maybe a Card game where you spend 100 or more coins to get just essence other times you can get coins eggs maybe even diamonds with some bad stuff in their? it would be fun and you can put what ever you want in and it would be a easy way for beginners like me to get some essence. the reason why im asking this is because i have some really cool designs for pets but no essence to make them with so i can make more after i delete the design.

their should also be a easy way to get coins Like a game where it shows you a part of a Sylestia and you have to try to guess what Spices it is and for every one you get right the amount of coins you get depends on how many guesses you take to get it right on the first try you get 1000 or 100 2 tries you get 100 or 50 and if you have to take the 3rd try you get 50 or 25 if you take all of the tries and get none right you get 0

thanks for reading hope you'll think about it!
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 2:42 PM Post #2
support i let my grandma make a puff design and i really like it i wish i could make it
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 2:59 PM Post #3
There is already a massive inflation of the currency we have in this game. The fact that everything is so costly is due to this inflation. I my self would like to see more ways to spend the gold rather than getting it. This would help keep prices down and maintain a more balanced currency than what we see now.

The by far easiest way to get gold is missions. The missions gives your pet exp so they lvl up and gives you a reward in the form of gold. For the lvl 50missions you are guaranteed(if you are sucessfull) 7.500gold. And you can make as most 12 of them in a day (if you time it perfectly and are lucky). This means that in a day, 24h. 7500*10= 75 000 ,7500*2=15 000 (75 000 + 15 000= 90 000gold) Meaning in a day you can make almost 100k in guaranteed gold. As a complementry reward for this you get missionsatchels wich might contain both essences, gold and gears, potions and more. What you dont want can be sold for gold.

So NO, there is no need for more ways to earn gold.

And as to essences, they are meant to be rare, there have been several researchs done on it and the rough number is one essence for every 2500nurture. However the numbers can warry depending on your luck so dont qout me. Further more essences can be bought on the broker for gold and some players even give away some of theirs.

As i have already stated in the post, the massive prices are all due to the easy acces of gold, if you just look around. Beeing new isnt a reason to ask for easier ways for money, grinding, researching and asking for advice on how to get to where you want however is a lot better :D Giving the reason "im new" or "for players that are new" simply just gives the impression that you dont look around, research or ask for advice but rather wants it spoonfed. Sure i understand this game is aimed for a younger audience but there still have to be some effort put into the game by the players. Otherwise one diamond would cost around 1million gold. So I compleatly disagree with both your statements. It should not be made easier to get essences and there should rather be a increse in moneysinks rather than acces to gold.

For help with missions read this guide by the amazing Hundenelsker: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=12841
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 3:28 PM Post #4
@Lovablelexy
Hi!~

For regular essence, it's cheaper to buy essence from the trade broker with gold rather than spending diamonds, so gold is the route to go.

Gold is actually quite difficult to get when one first begins the game.**But after one gets their User Level up to around level 40 or so and gets to the second area in the storyline, it becomes very easy to get gold.

Missions can have one earn around 40k+ a day with minimal effort and take less than 5 minutes to set up and receive the reward. But in the beginning missions aren't unlocked yet, so that's why it takes a lot of effort to gain gold.

An alternative to missions is actually selling festival items. Frost Tokens should go for around 900 gold each at the moment. Other items can be sold too.

My suggestion would be to spend time trying to level up your pets and get further in the storyline, so you can do higher level missions. Jillyana posted a great link to help get you started on missions after you've bulked your pets up a bit. c:

Also don't forget that it costs gold to feed pets, so it's not too good to have too many in the beginning as it causes one to go bankrupt easily!
Edited By Taptothebeat on 1/2/2017 at 3:28 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 3:40 PM Post #5
While i apreciate your input I must ask how you can call it difficult to earn gold in the beginning. Just go grind a bit. Its not difficult, it gives the pets lvls and the drops can be sold. Even before the missions was unlocked I found it ridicolous easy to get gold. Maby im just more adapt at grinding and serious in my play than some players but to call it difficult before lvl 40 is in my opinion ridiculous. I lvld up my two first pets (my starter and his mate) purley with missions more or less. Just do the missions they can do and see both lvls and gold stack up. This game is so easy no matter the lvl that to me its baffeling that some say its hard to earn money.

But then again, I enjoy grinding, some dont and grinding no matter the game is a great way for gold. So maby thats why I found it ridiculously easy to get gold even at lvl 5 or so.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 6:08 PM Post #6
@Jillyana
Yeah, that's a good question.

I honestly think what is "difficult" depends on a few different factors:
a) how much gold one views as a lot of gold
b) what prior knowledge one has (** This might be most important one)
c) what one wishes to spend the gold on
d) how much one values time (More in line with your idea of grinding)
e) etc.

For (a),
I don't think I had too much trouble getting some gold in the beginning but looking back now, it's hard to say that it was not difficult earning gold then in some ways, as my yearly Sylestia income (lol) now differs by multiple factors of 10 compared to then, despite that I even stopped doing missions two years ago. Perhaps one way of looking at it is that it gets very easy to earn gold later on?

For (b),
Other than that, a big reason why it's difficult in the beginning is that if one doesn't know of the good strategies to earn gold and how to setup for the strategies, there isn't much of an alternative. It's common that new players don't understand how to do missions or know that they even exist. As well as how to up the stats of pets to actually be decent at fighting e.g. putting stat points in both strength and intelligence. Or to even equip armor for that matter.

For (c),
In conjunction with common mishaps for new players, I see a lot of the time people saving up gold just to use it on traps and potions. Traps to gain pets. And potions since they need to heal their pets a lot as their stat points are not distributed in a decent way, and they are not earning potions from missions. If the gold gets funneled into traps and potions, it becomes hard to see a net positive. (But one can get many nets. hehe)

For (d),
I think where we differ in reasoning here is that I don't like investing lots of time. xD Even missions felt too much for me and not worth my time (thus I stopped doing those at least two years ago), let alone grinding through battling.

More out of curiosity, roughly how much gold were you getting a day at around level 5 through your method of missions and selling materials? As well as how much time were you spending on the game to achieve that setup?

For why I think it gets easier at higher user levels (For the mission strategy),
The reason why I put a high level cap for when it's easy to earn gold, it's because around level 50 or so (I was off when I said 40 before), one can do two legendary level missions at once and this takes less than a minute to set it up a day, with a good chunk of gold gained. But I mean, even level 25 where one can do one legendary mission is already pretty good.

The only exception would be when there is a festival going on, as it's actually quite easy to earn gold once one's level reaches only about 10-15, as they can enter festival zone and then sell festival items to make a lot of gold very quickly. I personally started when there was not a festival going on sadly. (The real winners though are the ones who join while the advent calendar is going on, haha)

Lastly, to be honest, If one is trying to level up their pets, I think it takes less than two weeks to get to about level 50 user level. So when I say 'in the beginning' it's more like just the first two weeks. Or however long it takes to figure out that one can do missions and equip rare+ armor to their pet, thus getting to about level 50. But although I say this, I do remember in the beginning I didn't want to hit the level cap so I leveled slowly on purpose, thus taking months to reach that stage haha.

Sorry for the long reply, OTL

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.