Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > The Forgotten Tomb Help
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 12/17/2016 at 9:43 PM Post #1
I have made my way through the forgotten tomb, only to be defeated by the boss. I noticed that had ridiculous power-ups from the seals, presumably because I didn't do them correctly. What do you need to do with the seals?!
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,114
Posted: 12/17/2016 at 10:16 PM Post #2
This thread has been moved to: Dungeon and Zone Discussion.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 12/19/2016 at 1:03 AM Post #3
You can read this thread for more info on the boss and the seals to weaken the boss: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=622

Basically, you'll need to decode the ancient script (i think someone might have done that already in the thread linked above), then you'll know which seals require which stat pet. I'll recommend you to use your mission pets (if you have some set aside purely for missions), since the pet will need quite a lot of points in that particular stat to activate the seal.

For each seal you activate, the boss will lose a power up, making him easier to defeat.

Also, I took a look at your party pets, and I'll recommend you to read this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

The main thing to note is to choose between strength and intelligence. If you add points to one, don't add any points to the other, since your pet can only use one for damage, and any points added to the other would be wasted. Your proficiency tree should match the stat profile you've chosen.

Likewise, when choosing equipment, choose those that add more points to the stat you've chosen instead of those that split between both/all stats. Choose relics that add more physical damage bonus if you chose strength, and magical damage bonus if you chose intelligence. Of course, legendary/mythical equipment are best, but the amount of points being allocated to the stats you want is more important.

This will make your pets more efficient in battle.

(as a side note, I managed to defeat the boss without activating all the seals, so it's possible if you have a good party set up)
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 12/19/2016 at 2:10 AM Post #4
Thank you!

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.