Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Culminating frustration???
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Regimme
Level 35
Threads: 1
Posted: 12/13/2016 at 4:48 AM Post #1
I keep spending LITERALLY ALL of my gold on HP elixirs and yet I still get killed every time even when I save up for DAYS and buy dozens of elixirs. I'm getting really fed up with this game bc the only ways a new player can get gold is missions and quests but none of my pets can do decent missions and I can't get past anything during the quests and since I keep spending all of my gold on HP trying to do the quests so I can move on...I can't get more pets in my party. I haven't bought any armor I use what I find during quests, all I buy is freaking elixirs.

Also, these riddles seem to not have any kind of hints in them at all. "Which three numbers do I seek" Well gee if it wasn't just complete guessing maybe I'd have a clue. Am I suppose to have some divine knowledge to help me get completion percentage on this game? Or is it really designed so that only people who randomly guess the right number will get in

I don't want to quit because I really think my pets are cute but they also suck and I'm getting sick of it. How much time to I have to sink before I get some enjoyment out of this instead of frustration?? Is there some way I can get cheaper elixirs?? I thought I might get some from missions or find them during quests but nope, I have only gotten them from buying
Edited By Regimme on 12/13/2016 at 4:50 AM.
Wander
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 46
Posted: 12/13/2016 at 6:10 AM Post #2
Strangely, it does seem to get easier the further you progress so keep trying.

You can get elixirs from Mission Satchels but it seems to be Murphy's Law that whatever you happen to want in Satchels at the particular time seems to be the last thing you get - purely coincidence, I'm sure, but still frustrating.

It's been awhile since I completed the story line at the lower levels. When you talk about the three numbers, are you referring to the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon? There are some threads which may help give you an idea of what to look for in order to get the correct numbers (example).

Also, you don't need to complete the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon to keep progressing the story line so if that's currently your only stumbling block, you can always leave for now and go back to it once you've gained some more levels.

Have you taken a look at some of the other guides around the site, such as:
- building a battle team - here and here;
- earning gold - here;
- guide to guides - here.

With reference to not being able to send your pets on Missions, I find it useful to, in addition to the pets you battle with, have at least one pet for each statistic who is purely dedicated to Missions for that particular statistic - basically get any pet, dump all their statistics into the particular stat-type, all their proficiencies into the stat-type, get equipment that can contribute to the stat-type and then you have a collection of pets that you can (mostly) successfully send on Missions without disrupting your Battle Party. I know early on I just bought pets from the Advanced Search (close to your current level is ideal) for this purpose.
Edited By Wander on 12/13/2016 at 6:11 AM.
Regimme
Level 35
Threads: 1
Posted: 12/13/2016 at 6:41 AM Post #3
Thanks for your reply, I will check out the resources you have listed
Zaynah
Level 75
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 49
Posted: 12/13/2016 at 1:09 PM Post #4
The guides Wander recommended will help you out a lot. I'm sending you some better armor which should reduce what you are spending on elixirs.
It can be frustrating and slow when you first start, but once you get over that hump things really pick up.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 12/13/2016 at 9:56 PM Post #5
@Regimme,
Hi! Definitely skip the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon like Wander mentioned until you have completed at least half of the second available area (Umbra Forest).

Other than that, like Zaynah suggested, getting better armor will help a lot. For your party pets that are at least level 25, make sure they have level 25 armor equipped. If you don't own level 25 armor already, you can actually get some off the broker. Level 25 armor is quite common so the prices are quite reasonable. :)

If you need more pets to run missions, can buy some off the Advanced search for pretty cheap too. ^^ There are some up for less than 100 gold.

The missions should actually supply you with the potions that you need for the most part. o:

Let us know how it goes btw! If you're still having trouble in the end I can send some gold over your way.
Edited By Taptothebeat on 12/13/2016 at 9:56 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.