Elimini
Level 66
Fright Master
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/4/2016 at 10:44 AM Post #31
User ID: 58264
Username: elimini
Name: eli
3 sentences or less about yourself in real life: I'm an anxious mess 24/7. I hate bacon, I like mountain dew.
3 sentences or less about yourself on Sylestia: I find myself finally gravitating towards who I really am on the site. Discovering what I like, aesthetics that suit my personal taste such as dark, spooky colors and odd looking pets.
What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment on Sylestia? My greatest accomplishment would honestly have to be my wardrobe. I really pride myself on what I have collected so far and I've really been enjoying creating outfits with what I have.

Species: Ryori
Festival: I've only been around from Spring to now and I honestly loved Fall better than anything so far. The map is <3
Owned Pets: One, Two, Three.
Avatar Outfit: * See image below. I love the colors and contrast of this so much.
Avatar Held: * See image below. Dragon Stalker's Sword (Golden)
Tagged Themes: Black Cat Luffox, Red Curse Ryori, Sunrise Ryori, Hearts Blood Nephini, Nevermore Aurleon, Devious Delight Ny'vene, Star Gazer Nephini.
Colour: Grey. Boring, I know.
Food: Tacos!

Pings for deadlines: yes, please

Edited By Elimini on 12/4/2016 at 10:46 AM.
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 12/4/2016 at 11:09 AM Post #32
THE BASICS
User ID: 75033
Username: sweetsnowsparkles
Name: Sparkles
3 sentences or less about yourself in real life: I play piano and cello. I love the arts.
3 sentences or less about yourself on Sylestia: I am not too active, and I started a few days ago.
What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment on Sylestia?
My achievements are having healthy and enough pets to keep me busy.
YOUR FAVOURITES
Species: Aeridini and Zolnixi
Festival: Winter Festival
Owned Pets: Sparkel

Avatar Outfit: Witch Robes of Snow
Avatar Held: Ny'vene Tamer's Baton (Celestial)
Tagged Themes: Black Cat Luffox, Candy Corn Ryori, and Red Velvet Vulnyx
Colour: Turquoise
Food: Not Sure! :3

YOUR PREFERENCES
Pings for deadlines: Yes please!!
Edited By Sweetsnowsparkles on 12/5/2016 at 5:39 PM.
Chaoswolf5150
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/4/2016 at 11:49 AM Post #33

THE BASICS

User ID:65303
Username:Chaoswolf5150
Name: Chaos
3 sentences or less about yourself in real life: I'm a busy mom, an engineering assistant, and I like art.
3 sentences or less about yourself on Sylestia: I wish I could spend a bit more time on here...I like getting so many themed during festivals.
What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment on Sylestia? Managing to make my husband interested. :)

YOUR FAVOURITES
Species: Zolnixi, Vulnyx, Faelora, Griffi
Festival: Haven't been to all of them, so don't have one yet
Owned Pets: Catching this, from my husband, Caught this, Buying him, Winning him
Avatar Outfit:Priest Bindings, Costume of the Frost Banshee, Supernova Robes(Starlight)
Avatar Held:Nimbus Cub(Icy), Phantom Feline(cleo), Sword of Flames
Tagged Themes: Ember Peacock Griffi, Ice Forest Kelpari, Blue Hermit Griffi
Colour: Blues, greens...also red/blacks
Food: Steamed Cheesecake from Japan

YOUR PREFERENCES
Pings for deadlines: Yes please.
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 54
Posted: 12/4/2016 at 12:05 PM Post #34
THE BASICS
User ID: 34532
Username: Liandralithe
Name: Lian/Liandra

3 sentences or less about yourself in real life: I love animals. I am very easily stressed and anxious. I am the oldest and thus the one with most expectations.

3 sentences or less about yourself on Sylestia: I'm getting out of the tagged collecting business, prefer pretty pets instead. I like avatar items but don't collect them since the pretty ones are the most expensive too. I'm typically too lazy to sell pets so am constantly giving away free pets on CometChat.

What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment on Sylestia? Finally reaching max stat on two projects I started from scratch.

YOUR FAVOURITES
Species: Ryori (with glimmering jewels and/or rose markings or grim rose traits); Sylvorpa (with lotus traits); Kelpari (with Butterfly traits); Basically any species with a good color pallete with likes more towards the new and restricted traits that just came out.

Festival: Spring Fest 2016. Completely missed it but lots of pretty avatar items and themed pets came out at that time.

Owned Pets: Bred her; Bought her; Also bought her

Avatar Outfit: Water Gown (All), Oriental Flower Robes (All), Ghostly Caretaker's Attire (Recolor). Likes tend to go towards outfits that show the legs and navels. Nami likes showing off her hot bod.

Avatar Held: Animal/Creature helds especially Rainbow ones or purple ones

Tagged Themes: Grim Rose Ryori, Cute Witch Zolnixi, Ice Fairy Kelpari, Phantasmal Essence Ryori, Plumeria Ryori, Candy Corn Ryori (prefer the offspring really in order to work on my project offshoots)

Colour: Sunset, Aurora Borealis, Twilight, Rainbow on Black/White Base, Purple

Food: Spicy Ethnic (Indian) Food

YOUR PREFERENCES
Pings for deadlines: Yes please
Edited By Liandralithe on 12/4/2016 at 12:31 PM.
Percypjopiper
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 172
Posted: 12/4/2016 at 12:14 PM Post #35
THE BASICS
User ID: 53154
Username: Percypjopiper
Name: You can call me Percy or Piper which ever is fine
3 sentences or less about yourself in real life: I love penguins! I protect all my friends so anyone who messes with them must also deal with me.
3 sentences or less about yourself on Sylestia: Alwasys looking for new people to talk to and hoping to make some online friends too!
What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment on Sylestia? I am not sure. I am still gettig use to the site and I feel like everyday is a new experience

YOUR FAVOURITES
Species:
Neph, or Nixi
Festival: I have only been in 3 the spring summer and now fall. I think my fav was the summer one though
Owned Pets: Vene Nixi Vorpa
Avatar Outfit: (I don't own any of these)

Avatar Held: (I don't own any of these)

Tagged Themes: Cranberry Crisp Aeridini, Devious Bulbori, Angelic Nephini, Black Magic Nephini, Whispering Shadow Zolnixi
Colour: Pink, and blue
Food: Strawberries!!!!!!!

YOUR PREFERENCES
Pings for deadlines:
Yes please! OwO
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 12/4/2016 at 12:31 PM Post #36

THE BASICS
User ID: 17165
Username: Fox
Name: Fox
3 sentences or less about yourself in real life: I value intelligence and love above anything else. I love living downtown, I have a bachelor of graphic design and I love animals and nature. I have an unorthodox view on many things and it gets me in trouble.
3 sentences or less about yourself on Sylestia: I breed things and I collect avatar items. I'm collecting every trait for every species for both genders (1 vis, 0 carry, no hidden, 1st generation pets) in the hopes that my collection will help many Sylestians with their projects. I like art and designing things, especially pets.
What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment on Sylestia? My collection of pets, of course. :)

YOUR FAVOURITES
Species: In order: Ny'Vene, Zolnixi, Puffadore, Lupora.
Festival: Fall
Owned Pets: My starter Deus, ALL MY NY'VENES, Hiems, Amaterasu, Lunae
Avatar Outfit: I love dressing up!! So hard to choose.. but I really love the Dragon Stalker stuff. I have way too many outfits that I've put together and loved.
Avatar Held: My custom Dragon Stalker Hatchling (Grimm) that I made:

Tagged Themes: Any Ny'Vene themed. xD
Colour: Black, white, grey, red.
Food: Raspberries.

YOUR PREFERENCES
Pings for deadlines: Yaaas.

Rikaheart
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 12/4/2016 at 12:42 PM Post #37
THE BASICS

User ID: 59583

Username:Rikaheart

Name:I do go by "Rika" by everyone on here. I'm also known as "Rika Kitty" by LDD.
3 sentences or less about yourself in real life: I'm quiet, easily bored and I usually volunteer at the Community Church Thriftshop. I love to help people if I can.

3 sentences or less about yourself on Sylestia:
I'm still a beginner and I enjoy helping my friends on especially those who need something. I'm also working on my Venes.

That I have greatest friends on Sylestia and now going for my first max stat Venes.

YOUR FAVOURITES
Species: Ryos, Griffi, Nephs, and Bulbs. That's right I'm a Bulb girl xD
Festival: Hard to pick! I enjoyed the Fall Festival and Summer Festival [because of my birthday]
Owned Pets: Celios, Ariel, Helios [my favorite Battle team], Autumn Snowflake, Blitzen's Autumn.
Picabu
Rosalba
Emyrs

Avatar Outfit:Water Deep Sea Gown, Deep Sea Crown, Celestial Nebula Wings [I don't own them, but I wish I could]
Avatar Held: Sea dog [obsitian], Spunky [Ghostly Pirate Octopus], Water Ryori on a leash. [I don't have them, but I really do. Especially the blue Ryori on a Leash]
Tagged Themes: Halloween Bulb, Pumpkin Bread Pumpkin [needing], Any type of Themed Ryo with rose marking. Grim Rose Mask, Any kind of Themed Bulbs I love.
Colour: Blues and Greens.
Food: I love Pasta! Just not Kelp Pasta, thank you very much.

YOUR PREFERENCES
Pings for deadlines: Yes, Please

my other dream Avatar outfit
Edited By Rikaheart on 12/4/2016 at 1:05 PM.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 12/4/2016 at 12:48 PM Post #38
im so excited for this to start! Sign up form:
THE BASICS
User ID: 71245
Username: Charzard
Name: Charzard
3 sentences or less about yourself in real life: only pokmon game i have is pokken tournament, i love all animals, i use all my time to play sylestia.
3 sentences or less about yourself on Sylestia: i try to get alot of lvls before boss battles, i try to not spend money #brokerissotemptingXP, every single pet is adorbs
What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment on Sylestia?: nothing

YOUR FAVOURITES
Species: Kelpari,Zolnixi
Festival: Fall festival
Owned Pets: All my pets
Avatar Outfit: The one im wearing
Tagged Themes: Bonfire Zolnixi
Colour: Red
Food: Pizza

YOUR PREFERENCES
Pings for deadlines: Ping!
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 213
Posted: 12/4/2016 at 1:32 PM Post #39
THE BASICS
User ID:
Username:
i have so many, lol if you get in the general vicinity of my username i will respond but Karma or Karms are the most used
3 sentences or less about yourself in real life:
i have waist length hair currently dyed purple
3 sentences or less about yourself on Sylestia:
i have an obsession with arctic panda vis vulnyxes
running into and catching a themed nephini

YOUR FAVOURITES
Species: vulnyx
Festival: Winter
Owned Pets: all my griffs with frost rune vis and vuls with arctic panda vis
um dont really have a favorite outfit that i can think of but i like the purple and blue outfits they offer in fest shop sometimes
i like my custom helds i created, they are all zebra print designs
Tagged Themes:
Reindeer and Thunderstorm griffs, Seaslug vuls
Colour: purple
Food: pizza

YOUR PREFERENCES
Pings for deadlines: yes please
Opulent
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 12/4/2016 at 1:37 PM Post #40
THE BASICS
User ID: 65518
Username: IEchoStorm
Name: Echo
3 sentences or less about yourself in real life: I am a non-sociable person, and I hang amongst my friends for the most part. If anything, I would say that I am more likely to be on a computer than doing something else. (No idea what else to put, but you probably get the gist).
3 sentences or less about yourself on Sylestia: I mainly am around the forums, anywhere for that fact. I like to do quests and just chat...
What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment on Sylestia? I feel like my greatest accomplishment on Sylestia would be when I earned my first themed sylesti.

YOUR FAVOURITES
Species: Nytekrie
Festival: Fall
Owned Pets: Here, here, and here.

Tagged Themes: Magical Infusion Ny'Vene, Witch's Blood Nytekrie, and Spring Moon Aeridini.
Colour: Purple / Blue
Food: Anything, honestly. (But I love chocolate...)

YOUR PREFERENCES
Pings for deadlines: Yes, please.
Edited By IEchoStorm on 12/5/2016 at 6:16 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.