Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Wings of Fire: Dawn of Darkness
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 6:56 PM Post #101
Yes, she is accepted! And in fact, this is a pretty good time to get involved with some of the other dragonets too; we're heading to the Mud Kingdom now.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 8:19 PM Post #102
Sorry, misread something ignore this
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 4/27/2017 at 8:20 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 8:44 PM Post #103
Since there aren't any Ironwings, I'll fill the role

Name: Mercury
Tribe: Ironwings
Rank: Craftsman/blacksmith (makes jewelry and other things to sell) but wants to be a writer
Appearance: Completely Silvery/gray, her scales somewhat reflective and reddish tones make her scales appear liquid
Personality: She has semi-split personalities, she's either one or the other (Outgoing, optimistic, friendly, cheerful) or (pessimistic, quiet, stern, commanding) there is no in-between
Backstory(optional, recommended): Mercury's older sister, Silver, died of the flashing after her parents, leaving Mercury an orphan, mostly raised by her mentor, Garnet, however, Garnet has a mate and dragonets, and doesn't care for Mercury at all, only interacting with her in her lessons, which seem to be getting shorter and less often, as Mercury should be starting to work for herself now. Eventually, she became sick of the caves and left, hoping to find a better destiny
Powers: Usual Ironwing stuff
Family/Kin(parents, siblings, mate and dragonets): (All deceased, though has a Silver bracelet from her sister before she passed)
Relationships(crushes, rivalries, etc): Her Rival is named Bismuth, and they have a crush on the same dragon, named Titanium
Other: She is currently exploring the Mud kingdom, looking for writing inspiration or other things.
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 4/28/2017 at 12:52 PM.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 9:46 AM Post #104
Yay, an IronWing! Accepted!
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 10:23 AM Post #105
Since all of the prophecy dragonets have been made but one, I will make the last one so we can get this roleplay started. Maybe if other people want to join those of us with two will give up one?

Name: Obsidian
Tribe: IronWing
Rank: Left the forges of his tribe to escape pressure and to become a traveler of the rest of Pyrrhia. Prophecy Dragonet.
Appearance: Very dark for a IronWing, almost black but with hints of reddish brown and grey, stone grey eyes, covered in assorted jewelry.
Personality: Determined, solid, and quiet, used to figuring out things by himself and not accepting help, stubbornly believes he knows best for himself.
Backstory: The small dragonet bounced around the larger IronWing excitedly. Daddy! Youre home! The older IronWing looked tired and pale. Not now, Obsidian. Daddy needs to rest. Obsidian stared after his fathers retreating back sadly. Daddy always needs to rest, and Mummy is never here anymore. So the dragonet played alone once more- at least he had his stone friends, but they never talked. He dumped out the cloth bag of various stone figures of the different tribes his mom had made for him. The little NightWing squirted out a burst of fire in greeting, while the RainWing wrapped around his leg. Though he didnt know it, his mother was an animus and so was he. She had given life to his toys to please her child, even though she knew the cost. Obsidian poked the IronWing, who was not moving and had a rather sad look on its face. He knew it was futile as the IronWing did not move on its own, it only responded to his thoughts. Today he was too sad to make it move. For even though his father said he would only be resting, thats what his mom had said right before she went to sleep and never woke up. He was on his own now.
An older Obsidian stood at the forge, trying to flatten a sheet of metal so it could be shaped. No matter how hard he pounded and how fast he pumped the bellows, the metal refused to even bend. Flatten, you stupid metal! he shouted. He couldnt believe his eyes when the metal seemed to obey, melting into a perfect, thin sheet. He quickly experimented. Turn into a pot. It did. He raced out excitedly. Look! Look, Master, this type of metal listens to dragons! The older dragon he was apprenticed to turned. Dont be silly. What are you rambling about? Obsidian showed him the pot. Oh, very good, that was quick. No, look, Obsidian pleaded. Pot, turn into a long, thin, stick. Obsidian was now holding a rod of perfectly smooth metal. Well, Ill be. The Queen needs to hear about this.
At first Obsidian was excited to have an audience with the queen, but the way she was looking at him with hunger in her eyes scared him. Ah yes. Ive been watching you, young Obsidian, hoping youd turn out like your mother. Too bad Mummy refused to partake in my plans. She deserved to die of the Flashing. Dont talk about Mummy that way, Obsidian growled, stepping forward, but guards stepped out of the shadows and surrounded him. I can talk about Mummy all I want. I am the Queen, and you are my brand-new animus toy. Animus. So thats why the queen wanted him. Was he the only one that could make the metal do what he wanted? Or- he briefly dared to hope- could he make other things do what he wanted too? As the guards surrounded him, Obsidian made a mad dash for safety. They immediately raised their spears, but the Queen stopped them. Dont kill him, you fools! I need him alive! Obsidian raced out the giant double doors of the throne room. Doors, close behind me and seal closed. He gave a glance behind him to see that it worked.
I can do ANYTHING, he thought triumphantly, unaware of the price of magic.
Powers: animus
Family/Kin: His mother was an animus, both his parents died of the Flashing when he was younger.
Relationships: Hes a loner
Other: I forgot in all my other forms, Flora.
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 10:24 AM Post #106
Quotation marks are still not working, hopefully it's not confusing.
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 10:24 AM Post #107
Maybe Mercury and Obsidian could meet up? They are both IronWing travelers.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 12:51 PM Post #108
Sure! that sounds good.

I forgot to add Mercury was a prophecy dragonet but I guess I"m too late now, whoops.
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 4/28/2017 at 12:53 PM.
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 12:58 PM Post #109
Sorry for doing that, I thought I was safe because it didn't say prophecy dragon in the rank.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 1:00 PM Post #110
It's alright, it's my own fault for forgetting to put it in there.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.