Author Thread Post
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 12/2/2016 at 10:14 AM Post #1
Okay, this was a lie lol.

RP Here!

It is many years after the Moonwatcher Prophecy, and Darkstalker has been laid to rest. Now, Pyrrhia faces a new prophecy, and tensions are high.

Image is by me on DeviantArt
Boundaries are marked by colors, similar to their names below; the ShadeWing island is off to the west, and Jade Mountain is neutral territory.

THE LEGENDHUNTER PROPHECY

Your time of peace was long and kind,
Now other threats you will find.
Entering your island dear,
They will not simply disappear.

Dragons new and dragons old
Shall reunite to help remold
Running, leaping, flying high,
They shall return to you the sky.

A dragon of the darkest death,
Shall fight unto her final breath.
Wings of earth and wings of stone,
Shall unite to heal the final bone.

Beneath the ocean blue and green,
To the west, of pale sheen,
Above the mountains dark and red,
and to the edge are two unsaid.

And finally, to join the wing,
a dragon born to race the brink,
And a dweller of the desert dear,
shall find a way to live through fear.

Although the sickness comes from afar,
We cannot look up to the stars
For salvation shall come of our own,
And forever on they shall be known.

After centuries of peace and prosperity among the tribes, three new ones have made themselves known to the land of Pyrrhia just as a legendary sickness known as the Flashing has descended upon them. The Flashing has occurred before, but it was mostly only told as a tale to make sure young dragonets didn't goof off too much. It is known for being fatal, and is signified by the paling of a dragon's eyes and scales, the loss of flight, pure white flashes in the vision of victims, and very rarely, blindness.

But a NightWing dragoness known by the name of Legendhunter has given a prophecy just before succumbing to the Flashing ten years ago. It seems to imply that a dragon of every tribe will find a way to fight back against the sickness and save all of Pyrrhia. There is no clear way to find out which dragons are the chosen ones, and the general agreement among the tribes is that the only choice is to wait.

Seven years ago, ten dragonets were hatched under one full moon. Not knowing that they were destined to join together, they wandered through their lives, believing that at any moment their vision would flash and they would die. But when they hear about the Legendhunter Prophecy, they feel something deep within themselves open, and they understand that they are the ones spoken of. They set out to find each other and save all of Pyrrhia before it is too late...

RULES
-All the prophecy dragonets MUST be 7 years old, and for the most part do not know each other. If you want to make two prophecy dragonets friends before the roleplay, ask me first. All other dragons must be reasonably aged. A Queen cannot be younger than 15 years old, for example.

-You may NOT have more than 2 prophecy dragonets, and only 1 Queen max per player. For most other dragons, I won't impose restrictions, but I trust that you know your own limits. Please don't make more than you can handle, and try to use all the dragons you create forms for.

-I expect that you will type a minimum of at least three sentences when you roleplay, and use proper grammar and spelling, for stars' sake! And try to be descriptive, too. Instead of just saying, "Rolo looked around. She asked Twizzler, "What do you think?", gesturing to her art project.", try saying "Rolo looked around the busy classroom, full of all sorts of dragons of all sizes and colors. She ducked under an IceWing's spiky tail and asked her SkyWing friend, Twizzler, "What do you think?", gesturing to her painting of two moons over Jade Mountain."

-Please try to make your characters balanced. I will test characters I'm having difficulty judging through a Mary/Gary Sue checker I found to be pretty reliable, and if it is one according to the quiz, I'll ask you to go back and edit your character. The link is here: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/7862241/Is-your-Wings-Of-Fire-character-a-Mary-Sue. I recommend you run your characters through this as well before posting.

-Please don't use scavenger swearwords when dragons are speaking. Or at all, preferably. On that note, if you're going to have a fight with someone over something, either take it to PM, ask someone else to help try calming everything, or just drop it. Especially if it's about a separate fandom. Just drop it.

-Feel free to interact with NPCs. If you don't know, NPC stands for Non-Player Character. So you can create characters for fighting in battles and being your friend and whatnot, and I may add them to the rosters as NPCs, and, if given permission, I'll set them up for being able to be claimed by other RPers for use in the RP.

-Your dragons CANNOT be a direct mix of more than 3 tribes. An example of a tribrid would be a dragon whose mother was half-NightWing and half-IceWing, and whose father was pure SkyWing. Also, hybrid dragons are expected to have an even mix of strengths and weaknesses. So are all other dragons, but this applies to hybrids especially.

-Maximum 1 animus dragon PER PERSON. I don't want the roleplay to be stuffed with animus dragons, since that would just be boring.

-Don't RP mating or birthing scenes with all the rest of us. It's just not necessary, and some of us don't really want to see it. If you absolutely must, do it through PM, and only with a consenting character. Same for killing/injuring other dragons. If it's not an NPC, you gotta ask for permission.

-More rules will potentially be added if I think they'd be good.

THE TRIBES
MudWings
Queen:
Other Royals:
Dragons:
Prophecy Dragonet: Delta(Undertaleautrashftw)

SandWings
Queen:
Other Royals: Scorch(Tigergrlgamer)
Dragons:
Prophecy Dragonet: Coastal(Tigergrlgamer)

SeaWings
Queen:
Other Royals: Aqua(Icepaw)
Dragons: Coastal(Tigergrlgamer)
Prophecy Dragonet: Foggy Mist/Mist(Terrakittens)

SkyWings
Queen:
Other Royals:
Dragons:
Prophecy Dragonet: Cloud(Icepaw)

RainWings
Queen:
Other Royals:
Dragons: Rhythm(Weredragon13)
Prophecy Dragonet: Ibis(Goldenfeather74)

IceWings
Queen:
Other Royals: Glace(NPC)
Dragons: Blizzard(DragonNadder)
Prophecy Dragonet: Snow-Frost(Undertaleautrashftw)

NightWings
Queen: Blackstar(Nafariaandulin)
Other Royals:
Dragons:
Prophecy Dragonet: Raven(Nafariaandulin)

And the new tribes:
ShadeWings
ShadeWings are practically any shade of gray, and have fins on their tails similar to a HTTYD movie's Night Fury. Their eyes are generally either yellow or black. They have no special powers, but instead gain abilities by killing other dragons and thus becoming them. For example, if a ShadeWing were to kill a NightWing with mindreading abilities, the ShadeWing would immediately transform into the NightWing and be able to read minds and breathe fire, but ONLY in that form. Once they switch back to their ShadeWing form, they cannot use the powers unless they switch back. These powers also have a limit: A ShadeWing can only be a dragon they've killed for a period of time proportional to their age at the time of killing the dragon. A ten-year-old ShadeWing can only stay as a dragon they killed at that time for thirty days in a row before dying. They must switch back to their original forms for at least ten minutes before becoming the dragon again. However, older ShadeWings can, with enough practice, jump between killforms, as they are called, rapidly without needing to switch back to their original forms. This is dangerous, however, and should not be attempted without a mentor and/or practice.
ShadeWing names are normally based off of words relating to shadows, darkness, or death. Examples: Obliteration, Twilight, Remnant
Queen: ToxicLeaf (Terrakittens)
Other Royals: Ink(Goldenfeather74), Dim(Goldenfeather74)
Dragons: Draklea (Sapphirethewolf9339)
Prophecy Dragonet: Darkness(DragonNadder)

BurstWings
BurstWings are yellow or light green, and have no wings. Their eyes are normally blue. Since they have no wings, they can't fly, but they are much faster than other dragons on land, as their legs have evolved to be strong and agile. They are also quite slender, allowing for increased maneuverability and the ability to slip into small areas. Their scales, however, are not very strong compared to other dragons', so BurstWings have had to be very inventive in battle strategies, especially claw-to-claw combat, leading to creativity in other arenas as well. They can breathe fire, and have retractable claws, so as to not damage them while running.
BurstWing names are normally based off of words relating to speed or explosions. Examples: Tempo, Blast, Fallout
Queen:
Other Royals:
Dragons:
Prophecy Dragonet: Rhythm(Weredragon13)

IronWings
IronWings are between pale gray, silver, and reddish brown, and have a strange, hard hammerlike knob on the ends of their tails. Their eyes are normally either gray or brown. IronWings are quite strong, and have very good night vision comparable to a SeaWing's, as their natural home is inside the caves under the Claws of the Clouds Mountains and the Diamond Spray river, where they spend most of their time mining and forging. It is uncommon for IronWings to do much else, but it's not frowned upon in most societies. They are very skilled with the underground, and some are rumored to be able to smell even the most minute traces of ore, although this has not occurred for centuries. IronWings can breathe fire if they are warm enough, and their fire is hot enough to melt many materials given about half an hour, and can withstand most temperatures. IronWings are known to be incredibly patient and hardworking. However, if an IronWing goes too long without sufficient heat, their hard scales will crack, and they will die.
IronWing names are normally based off of words relating to caves, metals, or jewels. Examples: Cavern, Mercury, Ruby
Queen:
Other Royals:
Dragons: Mercury(Tigergrlgamer)
Prophecy Dragonet: Obsidian(Goldenfeather74)

StarWings
StarWings are the deceased spirits of the dragons, like StarClan in the Warriors books. All the tribes go there after death, and former status means nothing. They live among the stars, hence their name. However, the more evil dragons who go there are relegated to the dark side of the moons, and they are not allowed to leave. The more good a dragon does in their lives, the freer they are allowed to roam, and the best of the dragons are allowed to reincarnate into a new form if they so wish, losing much of their memory in the process. If a dragon's spirit is reincarnated three times, after their death they are given the choice to proceed to an even higher plane, which is called the Eternal Gardens.
StarWings are often given a secondary name after death that has to do with either their personality or their way of death.
Star-Dwellers(the good): Silver Flame (former IronWing)(Sapphirethewolf9339)
Moon-Dwellers(the evil):
Garden-Dwellers(the best):

THE FORMS
Name:
Tribe:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory(optional, recommended):
Powers:
Killforms(if ShadeWing):
Family/Kin(parents, siblings, mate and dragonets):
Relationships(crushes, rivalries, etc):
Other:

MY FORMS
Name: Darkness
Tribe: ShadeWings
Appearance: Dark, dark gray, dark yellow eyes. A little small for her age, and one of her feet has a strange, swirly mark underneath it.
Personality: Darkness tries to be kind to everyone she meets, but she has severe trust issues, having read several books where the main character was surprise-attacked. She becomes stressed when in crowds and around strange people. Darkness doesn't like conforming to standards, and likes fighting.
Backstory: Darkness's first four years were with her family, learning how to survive and thrive in the wilderness. Then, the day after she turned five, she left, as is tradition in the ShadeWing tribe, to strike out on her own. She decided to leave the ShadeWing island and travel to the mainland of Pyrrhia to scout out a new home for herself and potentially her tribe. On a trip to see some of the SkyWing territory, she met Blizzard, and they had a conversation about some of her favorite scrolls, especially Starshadow's Dark Meadows. Since then, she's been studying up on IceWings in order to guess where they could possibly meet next.
Powers: None. Intimidation, but that doesn't really count.
Killforms: Cinder(SkyWing female), Ray(SeaWing female), Seaweed(SeaWing male)
Family/Kin: Eclipse(mother), Storm(father), Reaper(sister), Blight(brother), Murk(sister)
Relationships: She's pretty sure she's aromantic, but she's not sure. She considers Blizzard to be a good friend at the moment.
Other: Thorne

Name: Blizzard
Tribe: IceWing
Appearance: Pale bluish silver with faint undertones of pale violet and white, black eyes. About average sized, slightly fewer tail spines than other IceWings.
Personality: Blizzard is quiet and attempts to fit in as much as possible. He always does his best when training, and is generally pretty peaceful, although he can become pretty fired up if someone personally insults him or one of his friends. He likes reading, and has dabbled in writing, but he doesn't consider himself to be very good at it.
Backstory: Blizzard was raised to be about average in the rankings. Sometimes he was ahead of the others of his age, sometimes behind, but he never fell too far. He reached his seventh hatching day on one of his better days, and lived close to the IceWing palace, but not so close as to be counted as a direct royal. The royal diplomat, Glace, noticed his tendency for peacemaking, and invited him to join her on her trips throughout Pyrrhia. He agreed gladly, and became her apprentice after a few journeys, fascinated by the lands outside his kingdom. It was about then that he began writing. On a journey to meet with the SkyWings over a territorial dispute, he met Darkness while waiting for Glace to finish deciding their quarters with the SkyWing embassies. As it turned out, they had both read some of the same famous books, such as Queen Coral's The Lost Princess and Mirial's Song of Stars and Shadow, and spent some time discussing the characters and such. Blizzard developed a fascination with Darkness, and admitted to Glace later that day that he suspected he liked her. Glace told him to keep it secret, with a note of understanding, and they haven't discussed it since. Ever since then, Blizzard has continued writing in the hopes that maybe someday, Darkness would read his stories and remember, "Hey, isn't that the IceWing I met all that time ago?"
Powers: Just the usual IceWing powers; frostbreath, withstanding bright light and subzero temperatures, sharper claws, exudes cold.
Family/Kin: Snowfall(mother), Karakoram(father), Kunlun(brother), Amaro(sister)
Relationships: Has a crush on Darkness, considers Glace to be a good friend
Edited By Dragonnadder on 5/1/2017 at 1:52 PM.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 12/8/2016 at 10:07 AM Post #2
bump
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 12/9/2016 at 10:36 AM Post #3
Bump~
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 12/9/2016 at 11:33 AM Post #4
I wish I could join :(
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 12/9/2016 at 3:52 PM Post #5
You can, if you want to. Why don't you think you can?
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/9/2016 at 3:57 PM Post #6
XD then I join in :)

Name: Dralkea
Tribe: Shadewing
Appearance: She is smaller for her age. Darklea scales are jet black. Her eyes are green. The marks on her scales are yellow.
Personality: Kind, shy, nervous, caring and courageous she also has a short temper
Backstory(optional, recommended): Dralkea is a strong girl who was strange from the start she now is apart of the group Shadewing.
Powers: Fire
Killforms(if ShadeWing): none yet
Family/Kin(parents, siblings, mate and dragonets): None
Relationships(crushes, rivalries, etc): She is very kind to others but she has no feelings towards others
Edited By Sapphirethewolf9339 on 12/9/2016 at 4:17 PM.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 12/9/2016 at 4:03 PM Post #7
I don't want to sound rude or anything, but the characters are mainly dragons, as in the Wings of Fire series, but I could probably add your character as an enchanted scavenger(human) if you want. Dralkea sounds like a human to me, but maybe I'm just reading it wrong. Also, killforms are the bodies of dragons the ShadeWings have killed, mainly of other tribes. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough...
Edited By Dragonnadder on 12/9/2016 at 4:05 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/9/2016 at 4:05 PM Post #8
Okay
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/9/2016 at 4:18 PM Post #9
I changed Dralkea's appearance.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 12/9/2016 at 4:44 PM Post #10
Alright, I'll add her to the thingy. If you can find some other people who want to join this, go ahead!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.