Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Elpide
Level 60
Sweet Solver
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/24/2016 at 1:54 PM Post #1
Hi everyone!!
I joined this lovely site 11 days ago and didn't really have a chance to join the Festival.. Now I've started 2 brews and was wondering if anyone had some Herbs and Spices so I can get their condition to Good again :)

Though I'm also searching for
Calming Powder
Reactive Crystals

I also got Bulbori Crystals I still want to brew... But I don't have the funds for a third kettle.. Would someone with a free one help me out please?

Thanks!!
Edited By Elpide on 11/24/2016 at 4:54 PM.
Elpide
Level 60
Sweet Solver
Posted: 11/24/2016 at 4:54 PM Post #2
<3
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 11/24/2016 at 5:36 PM Post #3
Hi, Elpide, welcome to Sylestia!

You don't really have to worry about the condition of your Cauldrons. Keeping the Cauldron condition at Good merely makes the concoction brew a tiny bit faster. However, all Cauldrons, even those that just had a Catalyst put into them seconds before, will be transformed into Eggs once the Festival ends this Sunday. (Sneaky people, like, for example, me, buy and fill all their Cauldrons late Sunday night so we can get our eggs quickly without having to mess with tending Cauldrons!)

When you toss Calming Powder, Reactive Crystals, etc., into someone else's Cauldron, you will receive a small reward of Chocolate Coins or, perhaps, an avatar item. For this reason, folks who have these various things to add to Brews tend to put them in other people's Cauldrons instead of in their own!

With regard to borrowing an extra Cauldron, try going to the Brewing page and clicking on one of the green arrows at the top (right or left, doesn't matter). Each green arrow click will take you to someone else's Brew Hut. Eventually, you should see someone who has one or both of their free Cauldrons standing empty. Then you can PM that person and ask to borrow an empty Cauldron.

Also, if you already have some Sylestian friends, check out their Brew Huts by typing their names at "Enter Player Name" and then clicking "Visit Player." If a friend has an empty Cauldron, they are probably more likely than a total stranger is to let you borrow that Cauldron.
Elpide
Level 60
Sweet Solver
Posted: 11/24/2016 at 5:56 PM Post #4
Thank you so much for this reply :)
I though t that if I kept the brewing condition good it would brew faster as I had read somewhere ^^

Sadly I don't have any friends on here yet so I'll have to do with asking strangers :)
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 11/24/2016 at 6:28 PM Post #5
It will brew faster, Elpide, but not very much faster. You have to keep adding Brew Agents to it, again and again, to see a significant increase in speed.

Also, your Ny'vene Horn won't progress as quickly as your Zolnixi Dreamcatcher will. Zolnixies are "ordinary" pets (though not if you ask us Zolnixi fans!). Ny'venes are a Fabled species. All the Fabled species, plus the Puffadores, brew up more slowly than "ordinary" pets do.

Yeah, this is a complicated game, but everyone here was new once, and somebody helped them. If you have a question, just ask. General Chat is a good place to pop in and ask question, plus you can just start a thread.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 11/24/2016 at 6:29 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.