Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Seeking Cauldron Services
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 11/23/2016 at 12:12 AM Post #1
(If I'm not supposed to ask people for this service or this is not the right place to post this, please let me know.)

I am seeking people who are not using (and not planning to use for a little over 4 days -about) one or more of their free Cauldrons (in Fall Festival Sylesti Brewing) that may be willing to brew one (or 2) of my sylestis for me in their Cauldron(s). I have more catalysts that I want Sylestis from than I can brew in my own free Cauldrons (and I can't afford extra Cauldrons) before the end of Brewing time. I would provide all of the ingredients I want for each sylesti (including the gold to fill the Cauldron) and a little extra gold as a thank you, though after paying for all the Cauldrons' base stock (the 5k that has to be paid to fill a Cauldron before it can be used) I won't be able to offer a whole lot, maybe only 1-3k (maybe even 5k if I can make enough more gold ^_^ ) per sylesti. Or if you prefer, we might be able to work something else out instead of gold...

If you can and want to help, this is how it would go:

-You let me know that you can and will help by posting here (ping me for a quicker response) or sending me a PM.
-I send you a Fairy Mushroom.
-You send me back the Fairy Mushroom with the CoD filled in with "5000".
-I accept the Trade and you get the 5k.
-You fill your Cauldron with broth/base stock.
-I send you the catalyst, the blood, and any ingredients/additives the sylesti will need.
-You put the catalyst, the blood, and other things I sent into the Cauldron reserved for my sylesti.
-When the sylesti is done brewing or otherwise shows up as an Eggling in your Hatchery, set the Eggling for sale to my ID : 23643. Set the sale price to 1000 (or other amount we agreed upon, or set it to 1 if we agreed upon something other than gold).
-Let me know when the Eggling is ready. If there is still brewing time and you can and want to host another of my sylestis, let me know. ^_^
-I will pick up the Eggling and you will get the gold (if we agreed upon something other than gold then I will send the item or items, or breed the Eggling, or et cetera). If you have offered a second use of your Cauldron, or have a second Cauldron, and I still have catalysts to be brewed, then we can start the process over again. ^_^

Thank you for your time and attention and any consideration. ^_^ I hope you have a pleasant day! :D
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 11/23/2016 at 1:43 AM Post #2
(sorry to the owner of this thread, i know this seems rude..)

I also need cauldron services. I will pay up to 10k for this. I'm already hosting 2 cauldrons for myself + 3 more for another, so gaining 500 more coins in the span of 4 days is a little impossible.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Posted: 11/23/2016 at 6:48 PM Post #3
Lol, no worries! ^D^ I don't think it's rude; I figured we could all use this thread to find hosts. ^_^ (If there are any willing... ^_^; )
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Posted: 11/24/2016 at 7:53 PM Post #4
If no one else wants to host, but has Brew Agents they'd like to use to get Chocolate Coins (or just to be nice ^_^ ), then if enough are used on the Sylesti Brews currently being brewed for me, maybe those Cauldrons can be used again before the end of Brewing and I can get my Sylestis brewed that way. ^_^

My Brewery
https://www.sylestia.com/festival/festival_fall/sylesti_brewing/?player_id=23643#page_top

Breweries hosting for me
https://www.sylestia.com/festival/festival_fall/sylesti_brewing/?player_id=39603#page_top

https://www.sylestia.com/festival/festival_fall/sylesti_brewing/?player_id=42489#page_top

If you don't want to do it for the kindness, you can do it for the Chocolate Coins! ^D^
Thank you for your time and attention! ^_^
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 3:31 PM Post #5
I'm still seeking unused Cauldrons to rent so if you have 1 or 2 free ones you're not using and don't mind hosting for someone else, please let me know. ^_^ I already have everything for Brewing my Catalysts, including the 5k for filling the Cauldron with broth, and will provide them to willing hosts. I just can't afford extra Cauldrons. I can pay a thank you of 5k extra for each sylesti that you can host for me. Or if you prefer something other than gold, let me know. ^_^ We can probably work out most anything.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.