Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Lab rp
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ayeitsash
Level 42
Fancy Pants
Threads: 40
Posted: 12/30/2016 at 1:54 PM Post #31
btw,i didn't have time to draw the image so i just got one from google.Sorry! :P
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:21 PM Post #32
No problem. You're accepted. (There's another character with wings, but as long as you don't mind I'm fine with there being two) start roleplaying whenever you want!
Edited By Cakedragon33 on 12/30/2016 at 2:22 PM.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 5:52 AM Post #33
(i'm going to make another character soon)
Edited By Stormfoot on 1/1/2017 at 9:54 AM.
SkunkTheLoner
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 1/10/2017 at 8:01 AM Post #34
I drew 1201. I tried to make them as vague as possible.

(The scars made them look really dumb so i didn't include em)
Edited By SkunkTheLoner on 1/10/2017 at 8:05 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 9:27 PM Post #35
Name: Lucas Newmier
Scientist, experiment, or both: guard if I may
Appearance (picture or description):
Personality: Lucas is what I would call the ideal guy. He is serious when need be yet he can take a joke. He is loyal to what he believes right (meaning he will change his standing on things).
Family: both are elderly thus he works to pay for them
Anything else: as of now he stands on the side of the company
SkunkTheLoner
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 5:24 PM Post #36
(im sorry)

(It was a tragedy, what happened to the young scientist. Walked out of the building with a dangerous child in her arms. She carried that child ever so gracefully into the darkening day, but did not expect what happened next. The experiment attacked. Teeth and claws and bloodied labcoats. The experiment was feral in the way it slashed and snarled, witnesses say. The young scientist did not stand a chance. In mere minutes, she bled out and the experiment ran away on all fours, soon to be tracked down by authorities and euthanized. RIP Nico and 1201)

NEW KID WOWZA!

Name: GGHIC/GG/GiGi (is that too many)

Scientist, experiment, or both: wowie shes an experiment what a surprise

Appearance (picture or description): SHAZAM

Personality: A bit bipolar but overall an okay person and sometimes speaks in the third person, doesn't really like being touched, but won't freak out about it.

Family: Had siblings but they were kidnapped and sold on the black market separate from her (is that too edgy)

Anything else: She was sold on the black market and wound up here nice. She hasn't been assigned to anyone and she's awaiting treatment
Edited By SkunkTheLoner on 3/9/2017 at 5:44 PM.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 5:35 PM Post #37
Side Characters that have somehow become important in the story
Name: Kate Alex
Appearance (picture or description): Blond hair, usually in a ponytail, broad shouldered, tall, blue eyes
Personality: Violent and quick to anger, but protective of those she cares about. Violent as she is, she still is friendly enough with people who have somehow managed to stay on her good side, and sometimes even tries to add humor to tense situations when she can.
Family: Two parents and an older brother, visits them on holidays.

Name: Evelyn Knight
Appearance (picture or description): Short, mousy brown hair, Green blue eyes.
Personality: Tends to take the diplomatic approach. She's kind and tries to always keep a level temper. When she's mad, though, she's MAD. She also doesn't have a lot of self confidence, and is always regretting her desicions.
Family: Two parents, 3 younger siblings (Two boys, 1 girl)

Name: Nathaniel Henderson
Nicknames: Nathan, Nate
Appearance (picture or description): (not going to draw pictures of these guys because it would take FOREVER as much as I would like to) He has shaggy but short dirty blond hair, dark brown eyes, a round and youthful face, and is somewhat short for his age.
Personality: Friendly and kind hearted, but extremely naive. He doesn't really question people in power, which can lead to him not knowing things that would probably be important.
Family: Two younger siblings, twins that are 12 years old each. His parents died when he was 16, so he was left to support his siblings.

Name: Vincent Peirce
Nickname: Vince
Occupation: Guard, but also has a bit of an influence around the lab due to the boss being his father. His father has also been considering making him in charge of ensuring the well being of the experiments.
Appearance (picture or description): Slicked back black hair, a thin face, hazel eyes, a thin scar running over his nose
Personality: He's quiet at first, but as soon as he gets to know someone he'll talk to them a lot, and he's also extremely passionate about subjects he finds important, often going on long tangents about them. Sometimes, though, he can be so busy going on about those subjects that he forgets to listen to other people.
Family: His father is the boss of the lab, his mother left almost as soon as he was born for unknown reasons. He is an only child.

Bosses/ important people in the lab (going to try and keep these brief)

(not sure how important he is, but whatever)
Name: James Saunder
Appearance (picture or description): Medium length dark brown hair in a short ponytail, glasses, stubble beard, kind of tall
Personality: He's shy, calm, and quiet, although extremely sarcastic and passive aggressive to those who get on his nerve.

Name: Ruben Peirce
Appearance (picture or description): Well kept short black hair, peircing icy blue eyes, thin face, constant frown
Personality: very calm and collected, as well as intelligent. Despite this, though, he usually only cares about things that directly affect him or his company rather than caring about the wellbeing of individuals.
Family: his wife left him, he's Vincent's father

Name: Victoria Dunai
Appearance (picture or description): Long dark brown, almost black, hair, dark brown eyes
Personality: Laid back and calm, but has an aura of respectability and command, often underestimates the danger of situations
Family: Caro is her adopted sibling. Mother-deceased, their father is alive.

Name: Caroline Dunai
Appearance (picture or description): Short, dark brown hair, brown eyes, freckles
Personality: Kind and diplomatic, good leader, but stubborn and doesn't know when it's time to change their approach to a situation.
Family: Victoria's adopted sibling

Name: Faith Allaway
Appearance (picture or description): Long, wavy blond hair, soft brown eyes
Personality: Charismatic, but not much else. She's intelligent enough, but doesn't get a lot of opportunities to show it.

Name: Norman Ebner
Appearance (picture or description): Balding, grey-brown hair, brown eyes
Personality: Blunt and to the point, wants what's best for the company rather than individuals, similar to Ruben. He is Extremely talented in his field, though.

Name: Edgar Kimura
Appearance (picture or description): Greying black hair, thin wire glasses, blue eyes
Personality: Polite and very kind, but soft-spoken and shy
Edited By Cakedragon33 on 4/5/2017 at 5:41 PM.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 5:42 PM Post #38
Accepted.

My ocs can get pretty edgy, though, so I'm not really one to talk. I mean, look at Lacey.
Your characters are always interesting, and I can't wait to see how she interacts with the other characters.
Terrakittens
Level 36
Threads: 48
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 6:24 PM Post #39
Name: 27716435
Scientist, experiment, or both: Experiment but allowed to wander the lab freely (AKA she crushes her cage and frees HERSELF)
Appearance (picture or description):

The size of two people
Personality: Very sweet, and likes to chew on people.. ABSURDLY playful. is afraid of the dark
Family: I was created by a machine
Anything else: ping me
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 7:55 PM Post #40
Accepted! Feel free to start rp-ing whenever.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.