Forum Index > Other Fiction > Neopets Genesis: A New Begining
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 12:47 AM Post #1
Neopets Genesis is a long series of events full of adventures and battles! Action and Drama and very happy or sad endings! Join a young kougra that has been tormented for years upon being in Darigan Citadel. How will the young kougra face his fears against the mighty opponent such as Damien? The fanfic will tell...

Sylus: A starry kougra that has been morphed into a mutant kougra as punishment from Damien for not joining his kingdom.

Sylus (Mutant form): Sylus as a mutant kougra. He is picked on constantly and only has 3 friends that can help him save the Foyria's pet kougra and stop the Darigan Citadel kingdom at all costs!

Fiona: The faerie queen's pet kougra and helper of Faerie Land. She jumps in to stop Damien from attacking Sylus. She always hated Damien for his evil ways.

Damien: An evil Kougra, destine to kill Sylus after the mutant kougra escapes with the help of Fiona and a few other neopets. He hopes to soon get rid of Fiona and have her executed.

Table of contents:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2
Edited By Banzai on 4/10/2017 at 4:27 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 2:04 AM Post #2

Chapter 1: Traitor!

A young starry kougra woke up one day. He was in a cell next to another neopet, it was not a pretty sight as the sleeping Uni wasn't going to do anything to help them escape. Outside of the cell, a darigan Gelert was guarding the prisoners. Soon a darigan Kougra walked into the room. His eyes on the starry Kougra as he walked towards his cell.

"Well well well, how is my little traitor doing?" The darigan kougra grinned. The starry Kougra only answered in a low growl. Not wanting anything to do with him.

"Our deal was final and you broke it. You know that I own you now, I raised you and you betray me." The darigan Kougra looks at his claws and then back at the starry Kougra.

"Listen Damien! I cannot join your army of minions! I'm a good Kougra and I will not do anything to harm other neopets around the world!" The starry Kougra responded.

"But I named you! Sylus, you have a choice. You can either join me or I will make you!" Damien growled, the guards walking up beside him ready to grab Sylus.

"Excuse me? I rather stay here in my cell and rot before I join you freaks!" Sylus spat back and walked over to the Uni in the cell.

"Guards." Damien growled and signaled them to grab Sylus. The Grarrl rushed over to Sylus and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck.

"Hey!" Sylus tried to break free from the guard's grasp as he was thrown into a room. Green walls all around him as Damien entered the room with something in his paws. It was a bottle, it had some markings on it. The liquid inside was an weird green color and it smelled foul to Sylus. He put his paw over his nose, the stench was too much.

"You do have a choice. I can force you." Damien grinned, he opened the bottle and the whole room started to smell foul. Sylus kept his nose covered.

Damien threw the bottle at Sylus as the liquid poured all over the starry Kougra. Sylus was hit by a powerful potion that was going to change his life forever.

Sylus was on the ground. From his eyes, all he could see was blackness. He later woke up in a new cell. It was a cage of some kind as he was chained to the bars of the cage. He looked around the room, he was in Damien's throne room. He groaned.

"Oh man... What a hit I've taken..." Sylus began to say. Then he remembered what happened, he was almost attacked by the darigan Kougra. He tried to move around but he was chained. Sylus looked down and saw his paws, they were green with blue striped markings. Something was not right! He noticed his fangs sticking up from the bottom of hos mouth. He saw a mirror and gasped as he saw himself as an ugly looking neopet. His starry pelt was gone! He growled and sat down in his cage in frustration.

Soon Damien walked into the room, his full attention was on Sylus. Sylus saw Damien and quickly jolted up.

"YOU! What have you've done to me!? My stars on my pelt are gone and I'm green with blue markings and red eyes!!!" Sylus roared.

"I warned you! And you did not listen to me Sylus. I raised you when your mother was gone. I named you and I fed you all your life and this is how you treat me? Betrayal is they only thing you want and I will not let you." Damien growled.

"Then you can just kill me Damien! I'm will never ever join your army! I'm not a darigan being like you all are! There is a place I can go!" Sylus growled at the darigan Kougra.

Damien unlocked the cage and broke Sylus's chains with a dark king of magic he learned years ago. The angry mutated Kougra leaped at Damien, he was going to make sure his escape was a good one.

"So you think you can beat me? I did not break your chains so you can start a fight, I did it to let you come and join us! But I will kill you now!" Damien roared and leaped towards Sylus.

They landed on each other, Sylus was on top of Damien, he bit into his throat and he would not let go. Damien roared as he kicked Sylus off and slashed the mutant Kougra. This did not stop Sylus, he grew super angry and jumped over Damien and tried to make his escape. The darigan Kougra did not allow this as he jumped in front of Sylus and knocked the mutant off of his feet.

"You will never leave! I said I will kill you and that's what I'll do!" Damien slashed Sylus in the sides and caused the mutant Kougra to be sent flying into the wall near the throne.

Sylus's vision was starting to become blurry as he was getting dizzy from the wall he hit his head on. Damien walked closer and closer to Sylus and said a few words that the mutant could not catch. Then a ball of light broke the glass of the castle window. A figure with huge wings appeared. It was one of the greater Kougras. The faerie Kourga landed near Sylus and protected him. Sylus fainted, he could not keep up, blood was pouring slowly from the huge gash in his side.

"YOU AGAIN!" The female faerie Kougra growled.

"Oh Fiona, nice to see you again." Damien pretended to be as calm as possible.

"Oh don't give me that! Where is that baby Kougra that I've been searching for!" Fiona growled.

"That would be him right behind you. I changed him because I ended up raising him." Damien replied calmly.

"And you did this to him!? Listen! We had a deal years ago about this starry Kougra! I told you not to try anything stupid and this is what you do?" Fiona was upset with Damien, her evil enemy.

"Oh please. I'm caring for Sylus. He's going to help me take over all of Neopia! We can make it a nice home for us all." Damien grinned.

"No! I'm taking Sylus with me! I love the name, but you promised to be nice and we signed a peace treaty contract!" Fiona reminded him, but Damien no longer wanted to be limited in what he could do.

"You cannot do that! My army will gain power! Don't you want to be the supreme neopet of the world?" Damien's tone changed.

"No. I rather fight you and take this poor Kougra with me than waste my time taking over towns and cities of Neopia!" Fiona was defending Sylus.

"So be it! Here I come!" Damien charged at Fiona, the faerie Kougra leaped out of the way and and tackled Damien. She used his light powers against him, he felt the pain and roared. He was still not done yet as he gasped for breath.

"I don't think you get it Damien! You really think I raised Sylus this way. I taught him better and you are only making things worse!" Fiona stood her ground, ready for the next attack from her opponent. Damien tried to slash her, but she disappeared and reappeared behind his back. She kicked him and slammed him into the ground.

"Grrr!" Damien growled. Fiona rushed over to Sylus and quickly lifted him by the scruff of his neck. The fainted Kougra only saw darkness, he did not feel anything at all. Damien finally saw through all of the smoke and dust and noticed that Fiona was trying to get away with Sylus in his jaws. He used his dark magic to paralyze her and lift her up in the air.

"Ugh!" Fiona grunted.

"You should have known by now that my powers are far greater than yours!" Damien threw her into the walls of the castle. Fiona tried to get to Sylus, she stumbled a bit and fell to the ground. She saw a blurry mutant Kougra, it was on the ground as a purple blur walked up to it. Then... ZOOM! A fast neopet dashed in and the mutant Kougra was gone.She somewhat heard roaring and yelling. It was coming from Damien, he was upset. Then all Fiona saw was blackness.

Damien walked over to his guards in frustration.

"Go find that neopet and bring Sylus back to me!" Damien growled at the darigan Uni, who nodded and chased after the fast neopet. A darigan Scorchio joined the search party and so did many others.

"You are coming with me." Damien picked up Fiona in his jaws and carried her off. He locked her up in a cage and chained all four of his paws to the bars of the cage. He looked at her and growled.

("The next time you jump in my plans, I will kill you too!") Damien thought as he turned around and left the throne room with Fiona trapped in the cage inside. She finally woke up and noticed that she was locked up. Her powers would not work against the bars or the chains of the cage.

"Please be ok Sylus..." Fiona prayed, she could remember half of what happened before she fully fainted. She looked at the throne room and saw a picture of baby Sylus. They young starry Kourga was now transformed forever. But his kindness was still in him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sylus woke up, he never knew what happened, then he remembered. He was fighting with Damien but he got dizzy. Nothing else came to his mind. He looked around and noticed that he was in a neohome. He saw lots of furniture and beds. He got up and looked around.

"Well, wherever I'm at, I better explore..." Sylus sighed.

To Be Continued...
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/3/2016 at 10:07 AM Post #3
MORE please!
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 4/6/2017 at 1:51 PM Post #4
More to be added when I feel like adding. ^w^
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 4/7/2017 at 12:25 PM Post #5

Chapter 2: Neopia

Sylus was walking around Neopia looking for help. He knew he was brought back from Darigan Citadel and hoped to return to normal. Being a mutant was not fun for him at all as he wanted to be able to make friends like he used to.

After going through a few bushes, he made it to Neopia Central and saw lots of friendly looking neopets. He walked over to a Usul to get some help but when she saw him, she threw her slushie at him. He was cold to the face as he shook it off and saw the Usul backing away from him.

"Stay back! You're a mutant and mutants kill other neopets!" The Usul cried. She then took off.

"Wait! I just wanted... Help..." Sylus sighed. He the turned around and went into a few shops to ask the shopkeepers for help, but they shooed him out of their shops. For them, mutant neopets were not welcome in their town. They threw things at Sylus and ran him out of there.

Sylus wanted to cry, but he knew that he couldn't give up. He needed to also find Fiona before something bad erupts. Suddenly, he felt a paw touch his shoulder. He turned around to see a small friendly Cybunny looking up at him.

"Hey, don't cry. You will find something out." The Cybunny smiled at him.

"Who are you?" Sylus asked.

"I'm the one that saved you from that evil Darigan Kougra. I was on my way to Meridell but I lost my way and found myself there and heard fighting." The Cybunny explained.

"And you knew I was hurt?" Sylus guessed.

"Yes, I saw that a faerie Kougra was trying to get you out of there, so I rushed in and took you to my place." The Cybunny grinned.

"You know where Fiona is!?" Sylus suddenly broke out the words. He was really concerned for her.

"Yes, she is trapped in the castle I think." The Cybunny really didn't see what happened to Fiona.

"We need to gather a team and find her. We need to go back to Darigan Citadel when we are stronger." Sylus made his risky decision. The Cybunny looked at him for a while. She saw determination in his eyes, the victory that he would one day spread across Neopia.

"I will join you..." The Cybunny finally put back on her smile and followed Sylus.

"I wonder how you got me out of there." Sylus finally looked at her while they walked towards Haunted Woods.

"I just carried you. You are not really heavy." The Cybunny replied.

"Oh... Anyway, what's your name?" Sylus asked.

The Cybunny gave him a look and smiled.

"My name is Daisy. I used to have a owner that loved me, but when she got a Vandygre she decided to place me in the pound as she was only allowed to keep four of us at a time. So she now has four pets and I'm stuck out here with a place of my own since I escaped." The Cybunny introduced herself.

"Oh, that's very heart breaking... My name is Sylus. I used to live in Faerie Land as a starry Kougra. But when this evil darigan Kougra named Damien came into Faerie Land, he decided to take me in since Fiona had a large mission to help Queen Fyora stop the darkest faerie. I was raised by a darigan pet, but that didn't mean Fiona never taught me kindness. So when I refused to help Damien take over Neopia, he had me locked up and turned me into a mutant." Sylus finished his story. Daisy looked at him and realized how hard his life was.

It felt like he was forced to do what he wasn't intended to do. He was supposed to follow the steps of Fiona. He wanted to go back home and see her again.

"It's really worse for you than me. Being forced to take on a job that will kill everyone... It's not right..." Daisy gave him a concerned look. Sylus sighed and looked at his paws as they walked on. They finally reached Haunted Woods and saw a few Halloween pets.

"Well, this is it." Sylus walked over to the group on Halloween painted pets. They also had no owner and lived on their own.

Daisy noticed the Halloween pets and stopped. She shook in fear as she covered her face.

Sylus looked back and noticed this, he just sighed and walked up to the group. He knew that he needed one of them to join their team.

He poked at a Halloween Ixi. It turned to face him.

"Erm... What do you want? We are in the middle of a conversation." The Ixi grumbled.

"We need your help. Faerie Land is in danger without a Kougra named Fiona. I'm sure you have heard of her, right?" Sylus explained to the Ixi.

"Hm.. I've been to Faerie Land with a Kougra in the past, she wanted to become a Faerie pet. A few years after that she got her wish. I think I know her, but not the name. She never told me her name." The Ixi shrugged.

"Well are you coming with us or not?" Daisy finally spoke out from far behind. She was getting impatient as the Ixi sighed and smiled at Sylus.

"Yes, I will join you both. After all, it does get boring in Haunted Woods after staying for such a long time. I need to see the world." The Ixi smiled.

"Nice! I'm Sylus and the Cybunny over there is Daisy!" The mutant Kougra introduced himself and Daisy. The Ixi nodded and spoke.

"My name is Jasper. I've been talking to groups of Halloween pets here. But they seem to act like they are better than me." He grinned and the he frowned.

"Aw it's okay Jasper. At least no one kicks you out of shops and throw things at you. Other neopets hate me because I'm a mutant. They don't think mutants are good, they seem them as evil." Sylus was now worried.

"It will be fine Sylus. Daisy and I are on your side now. So no one can no longer harm you." Jasper gave Sylus more hope than he had wished for. The three of them headed towards Mystery Island, they knew there was a boat they could sneak on to gain access to the strange island.

Sylus kept his eye out for other neopets from Neopia Central. He didn't want anyone else seeing where they were going. He knew there would be a huge riot consisting of torches and weapons that seemed harmful.

Once they reached the ocean's coast, Jasper headed to the boat, followed by Daisy and Sylus. They all pushed the boat into the ocean and jumped in. Daisy was having trouble getting into the boat as she was very small. Sylus and Jasper helped her into the boat and they were settled for the day, drifting off to Mystery Island...

Sylus looked at the sunset as Jasper and Daisy fell asleep.

"Looks like we might find a stronger pet on the island. That is what we need..." Sylus thought as he decided to get some sleep as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 4/10/2017 at 4:26 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 5/3/2017 at 11:51 AM Post #6
Story bump. To be continued folks!
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 6/30/2017 at 12:49 PM Post #7
More to be added soon.
GalaxyFerret
Level 38
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/6/2017 at 9:26 PM Post #8
SOMEBODY BESIDES ME KNOWS WHAT NEOPETS IS?!?!?

*faints*

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.