Author Thread Post
Fairyheart
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 29
Posted: 12/22/2016 at 9:45 PM Post #61
Zolnixi
Trait points: as many as you need
Could you make a female version of ember ( the zolnixi example.)
Colors you dislike: green, purple, pink, blue.
Colors you like: Scarlett, red, brown, orange, yellow, gold, Gray, black.
Dragonsmaster
Level 18
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/24/2016 at 9:07 PM Post #62
I am new to this game but can you make for me please a Ny'vene male with twelve trait points and a design exactly like Arabian nights please thank you for making this free you are awesome.
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 102
Posted: 12/27/2016 at 9:02 AM Post #63
Still pulling together some Vul designs but here is a potential design for your 2-vis Male Aurleon. :) Let me know what you think and I can adjust him accordingly or start with a whole new design if you'd rather. ^^

Nyllei
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/28/2016 at 12:26 PM Post #64
This is excellent! I have no idea how to work with Aurleons in the generator, so I really appreciate your willingness to design for me. Could please make the white a little more silvery though? My initial intention was a metallic color scheme.
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/31/2016 at 12:06 PM Post #65
Here is a touched up version of the aurleon - I hope he comes across a little more silver in color this time!

And here is potential vul color scheme with some different trait options. This color scheme was pulled from my Engineering/Metamorphic Lupora designs.

The first of these trait combinations uses M1 and M2 to balance out the over all design between light and dark - the lynx traits add more brown while the wings add brightness - this allows for the colors to really pop. The second design has a brighter aesthetic overall and matches well if you are a fan of the more vibrant look.Personally, the last of the mutation combinations would be my favorite for the original engineering vibe if the forward wing didn't mess up the lynx trait on the right ear. Each of the colors vary slightly on the mutations in this set to make the mutations fit a little better, but do feel free to experiment with it. I am also working on a little bit brighter design in case this theme is too dark over all.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 12/31/2016 at 12:29 PM Post #66
- Species qitrie
- How many trait points i'm not sure
- Specific traits you want used/Traits you don't want used i want jeweled ribbons, i don't want kiran horn,lucky runes or that stormcloud mane i may or may not decide if i want these so add if you please unicorn horn,rainbow mane and or lucky dust
- Colors you like or dislike i have these colors to work with if you could find a way to make then really look cool it would be really appreciated dark purplish,swampy blue,swampy pink,almost hot pink,red and grayish pink
- Description: well its a breeding project i already have the parents i just need a goal and a gender to breed towards i usually get males off of them i bred them before and know what there capable and the treats i want to breed towards for the generation after there kids are needed
picture(s) this is the parents loko and letha
and this was the firist ribbon qit i ever i had i wish i had room back then i loved tanaca

- If you have gender preference: some designs work better on some models than others! i can do with almost anything
- Any extras i need them quickly and i might ask for another design
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/31/2016 at 12:45 PM Post #67

Here is a female version of embers if you're looking for its partner design. (: If you ever want to know what the other gender of designs would look like there are a couple neat ways of doing it.

The first method:

1. Right click the pet
2. Click Open Image in a New Tab on the drop down menu
3. When opening the new tab, click on the the address bar. The link should look something like this:

https://www.sylestia.com/image_builder_pet.php?ec=FF3F38&c1=000717&c2=FA9E2D&c3=D90000&ac=FF3F38&gd1c=FF9500&gd2c=FFBB00&gd3c=C90000&md1c=5C5757&md2c=FFAA00&md3c=FAD42A&gd1=00&gd2=HH&gd3=00&md1=EE&md2=AA&md3=LL&species=zolnixi&gender=male&maturity=216&size=250

4. Edit the portion of the link that says gender= to fit the gender of the pet you'd like to see (male or female)
5. Hit enter and the pet that loads will be of the same design, but the gender you specified.

The second method:

1. Right click the pet
2. Click Copy Image Address from the drop down menu
3. Go to the generator
4. In the bottom right there should be a load design by URL button - click this button and paste the link

This will allow you to see both genders at the same time and all the traits and colors involved in making up the pet. :) Anyway, I hope this helps. The first method can seem a little intimidating, but learning how to edit the link to see your pets in different ways is enormously helpful - doubly so when breeding.

I am also not sure from the post if you're looking for the pet itself or simply for the designs. Unfortunately breeding projects take a lot of time and money and I haven't made these designs into actual pets. So my sincerest apologies if you were looking for the pet itself. This thread is more a means of helping inspire project breeders or help people redesign their regen pets. ^^"
Edited By Awildnamikarp on 12/31/2016 at 1:18 PM.
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/31/2016 at 1:13 PM Post #68
Hello Dragonsmaster! Welcome to Sylestia. :) Do hope you're enjoying it thus far. I am sorry to say the Arabian Night's Ny'vene hasn't actually become a reality as of yet. This thread is used to help project breeders find inspiration for designs or to help people with regen pets visualize an end product they love.

But! Ny'venes very recently went through a revamp - this means their art was edited and the traits shuffled into different slots. Thus, the makers of Sylestia have been kind enough to let us regen, or remake, the pets which traits were affected by the revamp via the generator. There are some limitations to the regens though because not all of the traits are available through regenerating the pet. For example: The Dragon Rider's Saddle was not a trait affected by the revamp or was implemented post revamp so that trait is not available through the regenerating of a Ny'vene. These traits will appear light grey when regenerating a pet. There are also restricted traits which are only available through exclusive themes or breeding with exclusive themed pets. These traits appear red.

Why does this matter? Because you can buy a regen Ny'vene to make your own! (: They vary in price depending on how many traits points you want. Some run 1k per trait point. Others run roughly 5k per trait point. That might sound like a lot, but luckily it's festival season. If you haven't checked out this festival, I strongly encourage you to give it a go. Each festival has a currency associated with it. This season has frost tokens. These tokens are usually worth a decent amount of gold. You can get those tokens via nurturing pets, battling in the festival zone with your pets, or picking up presents in the festival zone with your pets. Once acquired, sell them through the trade broker. (:

The Arabian Night's Ny'vene has two traits which are unavailable through the regen. However, I have come up with a couple alternate designs for you so you might be able to still make your Ny'vene a reality.

The first of these two designs is a 12 trait point - but the magma runes muddle the diamond back pattern - so the second is a 10 trait point design without magma runes. This allows for more clarity in the diamond back pattern, but still keeps the overall aesthetic of the Arabian Nights Design. It will also cost you less in the long run so hopefully that helps. ^^

Let me know if you need anything at all! And again, welcome!
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/31/2016 at 1:45 PM Post #69
Hello miss Jade. :) I tried taking colors from the parents to create an offspring, however, I strongly suggest using the breeding grounds and the potential offspring generator to see if you can find one you like better because it can produce projected offspring with the parent's colors mixed. Creating an end goal Qitari will be quite difficult without the use of dyes because it will all depend on the future mate you find for your Qitari. But I have included what loka and leta's offspring might potentially look like with the traits you have mentioned. (:
I've also included one with some additional traits you might like. I happen to have a Qitari with both the rainbow traits carried if you'd be interested in adding that to your line.

My little Qitari girl looks like the one on the left. The carries she has are on the right. (:

Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 12/31/2016 at 2:03 PM Post #70
that's great after the baby is born and hatched and grew up i should check in to collecting the money to get a breeding with the one quiterie what do i ow you
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.