Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Design Your Sylesti Service
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 102
Posted: 11/20/2016 at 10:50 PM Post #11
I'll put you on the list and get started on it tomorrow afternoon. ^^ Nytes are my favorites. <3

Here is a personal winter inspired design from a little while ago:

You're more than welcome to use it if you so choose! But I'll definitely whip up a couple more. ^^
Dinnerbone
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 40
Posted: 11/22/2016 at 12:52 PM Post #12
I have an 11 point Ny'vene that I need help regenerating, I also have a contest post here

Please only regen traits, It's a pain to comb through the ones that I can't use and pick something else

The Vene is a male

Preferably not blue, because I already have a lot of those. Thank you c:
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 11/22/2016 at 3:59 PM Post #13
Here are 3 different winter themed nyte variants - one inspired by the stars and constellations on a winter night, one inspired by an ice cavern, and one inspired by a treeline blanketed by snow. Each of them are 4 vis, but feel free to add more traits, take them away, or vary the colors to your preferences. :) There are some suggested carries in the other trait slots, but I didn't want breeding to be too troublesome to get your desired end result.

Constellations:

Ice Cavern:

Treeline:

I hope you find one out of these you enjoy. You are still welcome to use the one posted above too! Or if none of these designs are fitting, feel free to post the mate in question! I'll try to match one to him. :)

Edit: Here's one similar to Nix. She has blue over pink accents. :)

Edited By Awildnamikarp on 11/22/2016 at 4:33 PM.
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 11/22/2016 at 4:00 PM Post #14
I'll put you on my list! Hopefully I can get some potential designs to you by tomorrow. ^^ Hectic with the holidays rolling in. :P
Lokiarti
Level 61
Threads: 107
Posted: 11/23/2016 at 3:30 AM Post #15
hey there, would you please make a Vulnyx design for me? :3

- Species: Vulnyx yaayyyyy a cat
- How many trait points: 12 so it's 6-vis O3O
- Specific traits you want used: I really like Flower Adornment (that's M2 slot!), but it's not necessary to use it. like, if it doesn't fit with all the other traits
- Traits you don't want used: please, no Feathered Wings (can use Jeweled Wings instead), no Demon Wings and no Skeletal Armor! (all this is in M1 slot)
- Colors you like or dislike: anything goes!
- Description: my Vulnyx designs always end up too bright and crazy :C nothing wrong with that, but I'd like to see something more naturally looking if possible.
- If you have gender preference: ...both? :3
- Any extras: none, thanks.
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 11/23/2016 at 11:45 AM Post #16
All these Ny'vene designs should be regen trait friendly! I tried to do a variety of designs: busy, high contrast, soft, and grey scale. There are just so many ways to take Ny'venes! Each are 11 trait points and I tried to stay away from classic blues as much as possible. There are a couple greenish blues and one used an an accent though! (: They go from most outrageous to most tame.

Busy:

High Contrast:

Softer Colors/Less Busy:

Greyscale:

I know this greyscale style isn't everyone's cup of tea, but as someone who loves to doodle - I really adore it. c:

Anywho! Let me know how these stack up. If you'd like me to go back and redesign, I am more than happy to! (: Just let me know what you did and didn't like about the above if that's the case. Also feel free to play with the colors and all. Their hidden trait should pop up in the generator if you copy the image address and use the URL tool in the bottom left. Most of them are demonic essence, wind, or magma runes. ^^ I've also come to the realization I have done all these with the first trait in the G3 slot ahaha. I'm a sucker for Cecropia :P But again - I am happy to retouch ad provide more variety wherever you'd like!

I wish you only the best of luck in finding something you love!
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 11/23/2016 at 11:48 AM Post #17
I'd be more than happy to help you out with a Vul. :) I am a little new to Vul designs so I'll try to have a set made by Friday at the latest, but I'll probably get them done today if time permits. ^^ Thanks so much for stopping by - you've been added to the list. (:
Lokiarti
Level 61
Threads: 107
Posted: 11/23/2016 at 11:59 AM Post #18
thank you!

no need to hurry, take your time. :3
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 11/23/2016 at 1:35 PM Post #19
I was hoping to share 3 initial designs with you to make sure I can really get a feel for exactly what you're looking for. :) They span from very natural to quite the contrast as I wasn't sure if natural was in reference to more real life or flow of colors and such.

Life Like:

Edited Version: The one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to get a natural transition from wing to body - there is the one spot where the wing connects and paint from the wing covers that portion of the marking below.

Naturally Similar Palette:

Natural Balance in Contrast:

Edited Version: Bringing in more saturation to the yellow takes out the softness and gives it sort of a butterfly feel. :)

Just let me know which you gravitate towards as well as what you like and dislike from the above and I'll see if I can make some more designs that best fit your needs. ^^ These are actually my first Vuls so if none of them are quite up to par I am more than happy to try to find something entirely new - it's been a fun experience. The more I play with their designs, the more I find I like them. :P
Edited By Awildnamikarp on 11/23/2016 at 2:26 PM.
Dinnerbone
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 40
Posted: 11/23/2016 at 1:56 PM Post #20
Thank you, I like the red and black one a lot. c:
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.