Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Sylestia Kingdoms-The Fight for power RP
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 10/19/2016 at 4:57 AM Post #101
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 10/19/2016 at 5:04 AM.
Darkchaoscrawler
Level 60
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 26
Posted: 10/19/2016 at 4:58 AM Post #102
Just noticed you have put my name down for the kingdom thing on the RP thread. DELETE IT.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 10/19/2016 at 5:01 AM Post #103
Sorry, sorry *Puts hands up in air* I forgot, I was a bit busy
Darkchaoscrawler
Level 60
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 10/19/2016 at 5:03 AM Post #104
creating characters now and thx for delete. Leave some room for me though.
Darkchaoscrawler
Level 60
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 10/19/2016 at 5:08 AM Post #105
Can you open up the mini chat so i can talk to you personally, instead of clogging up your forum. *The one on the right corner* I'm currently on main chat. *Left corner*
Darkchaoscrawler
Level 60
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 10/19/2016 at 5:18 AM Post #106
Basically the reason for these characters are they are not a actual part of the RP but they will be there and they will be terrorizing tricky characters. *Sort of chaotic to think of it* One is gonna be the good one, one the bad and one the dumb character. They are not gonna be related and they will be off a chosen rank that I choose.

Name: Serenity
Species: Lighira
Personality: The Good one. Calm, Good Natured, Serene, Grants good luck to anyone who meets him.
Kingdom: None but all.
Side: Neutral. For Light.
Rank: No Rank, but if he needs one, I choose Paladin. *A light Knight*
Backstory: No real backstory. But Serentity was a guardian to look after a seek the goodness in people. But in his lust to find goodness in all his followers he got sent down from the heavens to this land to attain for his sin. His job now is to find the light in everyone in a much better way than he did. He has a much better temperament now.

Name: Strigae Lamia *Basically means Vampire Lilith*
Species: Ny'vene
Personality: The Bad one. Trickster. Deceitful. Deceiving. Devious. Evil. Controlling. Chaotic.
Side: Neutral. For Darkness.
Backstory: Lamia is a high ranking female, servant of the Lord/s of Darkness. She originates from the great kingdoms of this world. She is not a cast down but a chosen one. She is as bad as the Lord/s themselves in temperament and personality. Please don't mess with her she would happily kill you but her side is with the Lord/s so she won't.

Name: Harvest
Species: Puffadore
Personality: Clown, Happy, Incredibly Friendly, In your face Attitude, Brash, A Fool and Clumsy. Hates being alone.
Side: Neutral. *Will just pop up*
Backstory: Harvest was a travelling troop performer before he got ousted. Her parents got killed when she was only a little pup. Sadly tragedy struck twice to this youngster, when her troop got killed by marauding bandits when they ousted her from the troop. She has luckily kept her outlandish happy personality but strives on making friends. *She gets scared when shes alone*

*Just a little add on. The Lord/s are the ones created for the Dark Immortal/s, in Lamias part, so the person who does that one will be in charge of her*
Edited By Darkchaoscrawler on 10/19/2016 at 6:03 AM.
Firegem1401
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 10/20/2016 at 8:50 PM Post #107
You too thanks for the editing :D
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 10/20/2016 at 10:46 PM Post #108
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=39771&page=3#28
Author: Sarebear02
Time Posted: 10/11/2016 at 4:00 PM
(Placeholder Image)

Name: Nomad
Species: Ny'vene
Personality: He won't say much about himself, and he won't lie. Unless lying would save the world/his life. Then he'd lie. He runs at the first sign of danger and is completely unwilling to enter towns. Enjoys burying himself in the sand and doing nothing untill he gets stepped on or is hungry. (This is subject to change as I develop the character.)
Kingdom: Sharaga, when it's completed.
Side: He wants to stay out of it.
Rank: Merchant, even though he hates crowds and dislikes people in general.
Backstory: Something sad. I'll edit in when I decide.
Other: He speaks Latin and Greek. He's also really good at running away. I'm writing an introductory paragraph(s). It'll be a little long so I won't post it without someone asking me to.

Approved~
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 10/21/2016 at 7:39 AM Post #109
Not a problem!
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 10/23/2016 at 7:41 PM Post #110
The Light Minor Elements (Earth, Fire, magic used for good)
Image of sylesti:
Name: Tikki
Element: Earth
Powers: Can control all types of soil, but prefers to use vegetation has A weird Pet peeve with getting muddy
Species: Zolnixi
Personality: Sweet and light hearted, she prefers to heal her comrades
Backstory of the group: Tikki was Once the Queen of Shulkura until Tono Died. At that time Gray suggested they leave before the people and Blue got suspicious. She is secretly the mother Of Katana but knew she would have to leave so she staged her abandonment so blue would find her.

Image of sylesti:
Name: Gray
Element: Fire
Powers: can wield and Produce fire Much like a Mage, the Intensity of his flames is proportional to the ferocity of his emotions. He is also able to melt close to anything
Species:Zolnixi
Personality: Passionate about thing he cares for. Can be distant on touchy matters. Overall is a jokester that can go a bit overboard.
Backstory of the group: Gray Grew up with Tikki and they have been attached to the hip as children. being that Gray grew up with an Water Mage and used training as an excuse to test his powers When Tiki became queen Gray Was appointed as her head Mage to keep his cover, as his temperamental flames were a bit difficult to hide from the public. when Tikki started seeing Tono Gray Gallivanted with a young farm Girl who passed away when she had their only child. He named the boy Nateio after his mother.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.