Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Game Breedable Adopt] Adopt a Custom Sp...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 9/19/2016 at 10:43 AM Post #1
These are my custom species (which i just finished today), called the 'Kh'yessia'.

These two are my breeding pairs, Zaikuma on the left and Mailuma on the right. They've bore four eggs, in which I will be seeking a new home for them, the egg's outer shell holds some slight indication to how the offspring's color may look:

-------------------
Since this is a semi-closed custom species, i'll let the eggs go to a new home...but how to get the eggs...?

(only finished them all today, bit tired so i'll do the species info some other time)
------------------
How To Play

-Pick an egg
-Give the egg a name, gender, personality and especially a backstory (main important bit..so get writing lmao)
-The winner with the best story, gets the egg they have picked.
-I will design the hatched egg afterwards for you guys...
---------------------
Deadline:

September 26th, 8:35AM (game time)

---------------------

PING ME PLEASE!
Edited By NightbaneWolf on 9/19/2016 at 10:48 AM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 9/19/2016 at 2:41 PM Post #2
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=39416&page=1#1
Author: Nightbane
Time Posted: 9/19/2016 at 10:43 AM
These are my custom species (which i just finished today), called the 'Kh'yessia'.

These two are my breeding pairs, Zaikuma on the left and Mailuma on the right. They've bore four eggs, in which I will be seeking a new home for them, the egg's outer shell holds some slight indication to how the offspring's color may look:

-------------------
Since this is a semi-closed custom species, i'll let the eggs go to a new home...but how to get the eggs...?

(only finished them all today, bit tired so i'll do the species info some other time)
------------------
How To Play

-Pick an egg
-Give the egg a name, gender, personality and especially a backstory (main important bit..so get writing lmao)
-The winner with the best story, gets the egg they have picked.
-I will design the hatched egg afterwards for you guys...
---------------------
Deadline:

September 26th, 8:35AM (game time)

---------------------

PING ME PLEASE!

psst interested?
Paw40320
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/19/2016 at 2:56 PM Post #3
Sound interesting... Guess I'll play then!
Egg Chosen: The one in the top right corner that's red, blue, green, and purple
Egg Name: Blaze (Blaze was what the human named her as. Her real name is Cia'luma)
Egg Gender: Female
Egg Personality: Blaze is a brave and adventurous Kh'yessia which causes her to get into trouble often. She has a fiery temper and often boasts about all of the great deeds she will one day do.
Egg Backstory: (I'm naming the other Ky'yessia what other players called them, just so you know) Blaze sprints through the forest, hoping the chaser won't follow her. "Come back here you piece of scum!" the human hollered out behind him. "I was nice enough to give you food and shelter and now you burn my house down. You won't get out of this forest alive. I swear." Blaze's egg was lost, and the human had found her, taking care of her until... she burned his house down. "I didn't mean to do it", Blaze thought. It's not like I could control it. It just sorta happened... Blaze glances back to her chaser to see it was getting closer by the second, causing her to trip over a tree root. She quickly stood up and once again began running for her life. The human was behind her, and she was just out of his reach. Blaze turned around, thinking she'd rather go down fighting than caught by the chaser again. The human brought his ax up, and swung it down with all his might. Blaze, stunned, watched in awe as the ax got closer and closer. Instinctively, she brought her front arms up and opened her mouth in fright, but once again, just like last time, she breathed the fire, badly burning the chaser. Blaze quickly ran away, feeling pain in her front arms, but she just kept on running, never looking back, knowing the human wouldn't let her go after what she did to it. As night fell, Blaze crouched, hidden behind a bush. She tried to sleep, but just couldn't stop thinking about what she did. Looking at her arm again, she sighed. It was burnt badly also when she breathed the hot substance. What was it, and what could it do? Blaze sighed again. How was she supposed to fight with her front arms unable to move. Blaze laid, staring at the shimmering stars. Wondering where she came from, and how she ended up in the humans hands. All she could remember was shaking. Like the whole world was trembling. Then, it all stopped and she first saw the human hold her gently in it's arms. Then, she burned it's house down. Sighing for the third time, she stared up at the stars, hoping she wouldn't have to run away all the time. Finally falling to sleep. When she woke up, it was late morning. Her stomach grumbled like a erupting volcano. Blaze found some berries, and a small stream, stuffing her self up if the delicious berries. Blaze decided the only way to defeat the human was with the hot substance she could use. She practiced trying to successfully master how to use it, so she could control it. Soon, she was able to summon the hot substance every several tries, but it always wasn't as strong as last time. Last time... She remembered the warm feeling in her chest and rising up into her throat. She tried to get that same feeling, and it worked, better than ever before! It completely burned down the tree in front of her to ashes. Soon, she could control the hot substance, and she discovered that if she did it at the stream, nothing would happen other than steam and warm water. Blaze started using it on the water, resting in the warm, comfortable water and eating the berries. She was getting braver, and explored once in a while. Then, more commonly. Soon, she went exploring every few days. Then every day. Each day Blaze wasted, the human was plotting how to defeat her and her hot substance she could use. The human had set up traps throughout the entire forest pretty soon. It checked on all of the traps daily, hoping the creature would get caught in on. One day, the human saw her large tracks. Deciding to camp there that day, he waited for the creature to show up again, and again it did! He found her pattern of which places she would visit daily, and which she rarely visited. The human was ready, and had a trap set up specially for her. Blaze walked through the trail she had made for what felt like the bazillionth time. She loved the beautiful flowers and leaves and trees everywhere. The human hid there, waiting for her to fall into his trap again. Suddenly, Blaze came into view of the human. It gripped the rope nervously and got ready to trap her. She walked to the spot where the human had dug a huge pit with a net ready. The human pulled the rope with all his might, and the trap activated. Blaze was trapped into the rope net he had got ready for her. Blaze was surprised, but quickly returned to her senses. It was the human again. She pridefully thought, you can't trap me with that. As the opened her snout to breath the hot substance and burn the rope, the human slammed a large piece of ice into her mouth. Blaze momentarily stunned, as the human tied her snout shut in strong, thick ropes. Blaze, helpless, whimpered in fright, hoping someone could save her. Anyone. The human swung the sword upwards, and Blaze knowing she'd get hit accepted her fate, but the human's sword didn't stop. It just kept on going upwards until he fell, dead on the ground. There standing behind it was a group of creatures that looked similar to her! There was two large ones, presumably the parents, and three smaller ones. Though all but one was larger than her. The two large ones came to her and bit the rope until it loosened and she got out, rescued. The two larger ones introduced themselves to her, saying, "I'm Kaikuma, and she's Mailuma. You must be our lost hatchling, Cia'luma." The three smaller dragons walked forward to introduce themselves. The large, muscular white, orange, and yellow one introduced himself as Dar'kuma. The pale pink, white, and red one was Darwin, and the dark colored one was named Shasse. They all excitedly clambered over each other to see their lost sibling. From then on, the three of the always did everything together, from training to hunting. Cia'luma was always a little different from the others, and slightly smaller for being a female, but she worked diligently and was always able to beat her siblings in the end. Even when they were older, they continued to tell stories of what they each had gone through. Later on, the each took their own path and left the safety of their parents. Cia'luma heading onward to the volcanic mountains and creating her own family of Ky'yessia.
Edited By Paw40320 on 9/25/2016 at 9:02 AM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 9/19/2016 at 3:15 PM Post #4
Backstory is basically the childhood to adulthood story of a character basically

Just talks about their history a bit
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/19/2016 at 4:26 PM Post #5
Egg: Top left ( orange, yellow glow and white)
Name: Dar'ikuma
Spceies: Kh'yessia
Personality: Introverted and calm he secretly hides his energetic nature

Backstory: Clutched to Zaikuma and Mailuma Dar'ikuma was the last of four egglings to hatch. He had stayed within his shell long enough that his family despaired that he would never breach his shell and call his challenge to the world.When all hope was near abandoned Dar'ikuma proved his will to live and tore his way into the world. With a gasping cry he finally emerged from his egg. His hatching almost unnoticed due to the unusual quiet he brought with him. Already solemn seeming eyes stared out at his rambunctious nest mates. A runt he was half the size of the next smallest sibling. In a species built for power this made Dar'kiuma all the more strange. Unflappable he often helped his siblings out of the trouble they'd inevitable find. Quickly they grew to the age where the hatchlings would be expected to leave the nest and strike out on their own. His siblings worried about his small size and almost pacifist way of existing. Peace was not to be theirs. A storm came, fiercely diving the four away from their home. It was too early and separated the hatchlings chance of survival dwindled. Dar'ikuma woke up hungry hurt and alone. He did not know of the dangers that awaited him. Stumbling weakly, over sized and waterlogged wings dragging, Dar'ikum slowly and painfully made his way forward. Sadly it was not wild creatures, or hidden dangers of the land that threatened him, it was humans. Unbeknownst to him a small retinue of men had made their camp nearby. Ignorant of humans Dar'ikuma was unprepared for the sudden attack and subsequent capture. Dar'ikuma would spend the nest few years a curiosity to the men. A being forced to be on display for cruel onlookers he spent most of his time in cages or forced to face other beings in combat. Eventually another Kh'yessia was caught and brought to fight for the crowd's pleasure. The humans expected an especially violent battle between the two males. The darkly colored Kh'yessia prepared to defend his self, hackles rising a deep gravelly growl crescendo to a fierce and quelling roar. Getting ready to answer in kind Dar'ikuma paused. He felt...recognition. The epiphany hit him hard, it was his brother facing him in the ring. Dar'ikuma refused to fight his blood and passively watched his brother. Charging forward his brother prepared to rip into the unguarded throat. AS his teeth neared the dark colored Kh'yessia's eyes met Dar'ikuma's. He too felt familiarity hit him and with the reminder of his oddly small frame Dar'ikuma was remembered.
"Brother!" the Kh'yessia roared.
Dar'ikuma only smiled in response. The reunion of the two brothers was cut short as the shouts angry crowd reached them A rumbling snarl exploded from both brothers, albeit one much softer than the other. Neither waster time with the humans, seeming to rush each other the two brothers tricked the crowd into believing there would be a fight. Tearing violently at each other the chains that held the brothers captive were ripped from each other. For once letting out his true excitable nature Dar'ikuma jubilantly bugled with his brother. Since freeing their selves the two brothers remained in the wild, searching fro their other siblings. Of course like most species the brothers would go there separate ways. Dar'ikuma;s brother preferred warmer climates and would often visit DAr'ikuma with tailesof deserts and stretching lands of fire. Of course Dar'ikuma only encouraged his brothers exploits, providing a ear for the males boasts and gently asking more about his travels. Dar'ikuma favored coastal areas fascinated with the strange marine creatures, and all the scents carried on the breeze. He chose a cave hidden by the waves as his territory, but often left as neither brother ever really gave up the search fro their missing siblings. Dar'ikuma spent most of his time trying to bend his wings purpose from flight to cleaving through water. Happy with his life Dar'ikuma watched the waves...and sometimes caused a bit of mischief with the locals he especially loved to make off with a large assortment of shells and fish, only to leave behind strange and glittery rocks. He loved to stay hidden and secretly watch the dumbfounded expressions as others morphed to a strangely ecstatic expression when discovering the switch ( he never realized that his was revered as a local sea god as the "glittery rocks" were actaully quite rare and valuable).
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 9/20/2016 at 9:24 AM Post #6
bump
Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/20/2016 at 10:49 AM Post #7
Egg: Bottom right - the black one
Name: Shasse
Backstory and personality:
Shasse was born... twisted. Not physically, for he was a strong and fit hatchling from his first breath, but in spirit. In his youth, his drive to dominate could be mistaken for childish games, and though he played rough, he never injured his siblings or gave his parents any reason to think he was dangerous.
But dangerous he was.
When he and his siblings were older, Shasse nearly drowned one of his brothers after he refused to obey orders. His parents, seeing no real remorse for the deed, realized what Shasse was actually like, and cast him out of the family. Shasse convinced himself that he didn't care, and, free from the shackles of family, he spread his wings to seek a new dominion.
Something to conquer...

(I kept things a little bit obscure, just because i like to leave some wriggle room for character personalities and such. ^^ You never know where a character might unexpectedly take you.)
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 9/24/2016 at 10:16 AM Post #8
*bump*
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 9/24/2016 at 12:12 PM Post #9
Egg Chosen: The one that looks like strawberry cheesecake bottom left
Name: Darwin (nicknamed Win)
Personality: Quick, witty, short-tempered.
Backstory:

Darwin was born the runt of his clutch. His parents loved him dearly, but it was still really hard for Win to pushed around by his clutchmates. It didn't help that Win was very feminine looking, his markings were beautiful, but most often thought he was female. His siblings would often injure Win. They didn't mean to do the damage that they did, but he was so much smaller than the rest of them.

When they had all grown up, Win was still significantly smaller than his siblings. It didn't matter, throughout his childhood, Win had accepted that he'd never be bigger or stronger than the others--but heck, he was as quick as the river, and smarter than all of his family put together. He could fly higher than the rest of his family, as he was half of their weight. He used this to steal from others. He couldn't hunt as well as the others, but they could never catch him. Ever.
Edited By Coda on 9/24/2016 at 12:22 PM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 9/27/2016 at 3:09 AM Post #10
Hey guys, I forgot to mention but I've actually extended the deadline since there could be more participants lol

Deadline is 10/4 3:45PM (game time)

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.