Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Stats for missions
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/13/2016 at 6:46 PM Post #1
Ok..I would like to know the minimum stats a pet needs to do missions in Elsiors Haven; more precisely the easy ones for starters.

The easy missions say the level requirement for the easy ones is 0 which is ok but that tells me little about what the needed stats are.

For example the one called "Target Practice" needs a pet with agility but it is rare for a level 0 pet to have the needed stats to actually complete and not totally bomb the mission.

I have a team that I leveled up a bit so I can have some pets doing missions and earning money while I continue exploring with my Battle party but I don't want to spend too much time on leveling them up because I may want to try developing other battle pets in various other ways.

Thanks. :)
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 36
Posted: 9/13/2016 at 7:13 PM Post #2
I vaguely remember reading a post were someone actually figured out the minimum stats, but I've never really worried about it.

You will want mission only pets for each stat and they will level by doing the missions. So, it's not a waste to level them. I actually have three sets since I've run into the issue of needing three of one stat before. I've only battled with new stat pets to get them up to at least level 5 and then did the lower level missions to level them. I still have a couple of tame pets with pretty low base stats (mid teens) that have no issues doing any of the missions at max level. You just give all their points into the one stat and give them equipment for that stat as well.

If you want an extra boost, then I'd recommend using advanced search to find some inexpensive pets with higher base stats. They don't need to look pretty and you can replace them later.

I know that doesn't answer your question exactly, but I hope it helps.
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/13/2016 at 7:42 PM Post #3
I see.
Well...I think what I might do is level up my pets more then reset their level up points to suit different missions.
There are so many ways to do things that it is hard to decide sometimes.

Thanks

This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.