Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Need Help With My Team
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 9/10/2016 at 1:09 AM Post #1
I've read guides on how to build a team, but I'm not sure which pets I should train and level up, can anybody help?
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 9/13/2016 at 12:50 AM Post #2
Sorry this is a few days later than your opening post, I'm afraid I've been a bit negligent on looking through all posts on the forum. A quick question before beginning Wavy if you don't mind answering, which pets would you like to use and what battle style would you prefer/suits you most do you think? Do you want a team that's mainly attack based or one that is more defensive? If you can answer those for me, I can work with you from there to help you build the team that you'd like to use. :)
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 9/13/2016 at 2:25 AM Post #3
I like to use Guardian and phantom-flyer, but I'm not sure is they're very good, and my play style is mare offensive than defensive. And thanks for helping, I didn't mind waiting.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 9/13/2016 at 2:51 AM Post #4
Any pet is fine for just about every kind of battle on Sylestia, the only exception being the arena. Tamed pets have the very lowest stats that pets can have but can get through even tough dungeons so long as their stats are set to their proper locations.

Going by your current level, you're still working your way through the story line or you're exploring the festival zone. If you're progressing through the story line, each area has a designated level bracket~ if you're going through the festival/event(raids) zone, the enemies take on a level that pulls from the level of the pets in your current party, so you should have pets that are all around the same level for this instance.

You're going to need to save 25k eventually to purchase a third party slot when it becomes available as it will make battling much easier and faster.

As far as an offensive play style goes you first need to choose to specc your pets into magical (intellect) or physical (strength) attack power. Never add points into both as your pet will choose whichever is highest to attack. Points into dexterity will increase the critical strike range of your pets attacks. Since you only have two party pets at current, I would also suggest allocating points into health to help them survive (or semi-defense, having one as a tank until you get your third party slot opened up and filled).

In short, Level up points: Strength OR Intelligence > Dexterity > Health as needed

With Proficiency Points you want to stack them only into a single stat because the stat increases considerably the more points you add.

The next thing to note, make sure your pets are equipped with the very best gear you can find. Always double check relics to make sure that the attack bonus it's increasing is the proper one for your pet.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 9/13/2016 at 3:04 AM Post #5
Thank you so much! that was really helpful!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.