Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 8/22/2016 at 7:22 PM Post #41
Seashore Sylvorpa:

Summer Camp Vulnyx:

Clear Skies Zolnixi:

Edited By Somneli on 8/22/2016 at 7:32 PM.
Nabiki
Level 62
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 96
Posted: 8/22/2016 at 7:23 PM Post #42
Late Season Color:

Harveste Festival Color

Autumn:

Halloween Terror

Whimsy

Okay, that's it: Done my part for ideas so I'm outta here.
Edited By Nabiki on 8/22/2016 at 7:51 PM.
Kittheng
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 48
Posted: 8/22/2016 at 7:24 PM Post #43
Summer Sunset Aurleons With this creation, I tried to mimic some of the colors that you would see in a pastel sunset on a cloudless summer night. I hope that the coloration evokes that!

Seafoam Bulboris With the Seafoam Bulbori, I tried to mimic the look of the white cap of the waves as they break upon the shore on a calm summer afternoon. Hopefully this creation will remind you of those warm beach days!

Summer Forest Faeloras With this particular one, I tried to keep the gentle personality of the Faelora while mixing it with the deep greens and sunlit golds of an untamed forest of tall trees with sunlight streaming through the leaves. I hope that I captured that feeling!

Coral Kelparis This one was surprisingly easy as there wasn't much to the variations in color. The coral pink color is only made up of a few shades so I was able to use most of them. I hope that it works!

Leopard Gecko Draeyls Now this one was kinda tricky. I spent two HOURS trying to get the coloration and pattern right and now, this is what I present to you. I hope that it looks like a Leopard Gecko!

Ocean Storm Sylvorpas This was more difficult but it didn't take me NEARLY as long as the Draeyl did! With the periwinkle base color and the lighter blues and golds, I wanted to capture the feeling of a partly cloudy day with the sun shining through and the sky far above. With the seaweed, I was trying to capture the washed up debris along the beach after the storm has rolled away and the sea has calmed. I hope that the sights of the stormy beach were captured in this creation!

Crystal Beach Lighras Now I am SUPER proud of this one! This is one of my favorite designs by far and I'm really happy that I can present this design to you along with the others! With the light blue on the mane and back, I was trying to capture the reflection of the sky on the clear water and with the light golds I was trying to capture the sunlit white sand on the pristine beach. I hope this brings up the image of the perfect beach that I based this off of!

Orange Hibiscus Luffoxes With the Orange Hibiscus Luffox, I was trying to capture the sunset orange of the petals and the deep red of the center. The color was actually quite hard to get right. I tried about 20 different shades before I got the sunset orange shade correct XD. I hope that it brings to mind, the image of a perfect hibiscus blossom!

Crimson Dropwing Dragonfly Lunemaras This was SUPER hard to get right! I have no idea why I decided upon the Crimson Dropwing especially since the color was so painful to my eyes while I was trying to get everything else right XD! Thankfully it looks way better then it did and the orange doesn't clash quite as badly with the pink as it did XD. I hope that this brings to mind the beautiful pink dragonfly that is the Crimson Dropwing!

Hunting Trip Luporas With these, I wanted to capture the sense that you are blending into the forest and your prey doesn't know that you're there! While I was creating this design, I was thinking of hunting whitetail deer in the late summer forest and disguising yourself so that they can't see you as you quietly creep close enough to strike! I hope that this reminds hunters of the deer hunting trips with friends and family!

Fishing Trip Morkkos With the fishing trip Morkkos, I was trying to capture the pebbles below the surface of the rushing water of a swollen river as you wait for a fish to swim toward your lure on a lazy summer day as you sit on the shore, eating your lunch as flies buzz around your head. I really hope that I succeeded in evoking that feeling!

Nymphaea Water Lily Nephinis With these Water Lily Nephinis, I was trying to capture the light coral pink of the petals as they float atop the water of a koi pond on a warm summer's day in a well tended garden with soft, deep green grass, a white picket fence, and an inviting wooden bench under a young willow that overhangs the pond. I hope that this creation brings to mind the tranquility of that summer garden!

Barred Owl Nytekries I spent about 15 minutes just trying to figure out which of the owls I wanted to make and then I ended up realizing that I couldn't recreate it so I spent another 30 minutes going through and making different ones before finding that the Barred Owl was the only one that I could replicate! I hope that this reminds you of the adorable bird that is the Barred Owl.

Summer Fun Qitaris (Bringing out an old favorite <3) With the Summer Fun Qitari, I wanted to capture... well, it's pretty self explanatory! I simply wanted to capture the fun of summertime! With the pink, gold and blue mane, I wanted to capture the colors of the summer sunset with the clouds glowing bright pink with the rim of gold and the sky behind it. With the white, gold and blue scales, I wanted to capture the sites of the beach with the whitecap waves, blue sky and golden sunlight upon your face. With everything else, I just wanted to make the Qitari as cute as possible! I hope that you find them as lovable as I do! <3

Golden Tabby Bengal Tiger Vulnyxes With the Golden Tabby Bengal Tiger Vulnyx, I tried to capture the hot summer sun and merge it with the beauty of the Bengal Tiger in one beautiful creature! I hope that this brings to mind the heat of the summer sun as it beats down upon your skin as you sit on your porch with a tall glass of lemonade!

Picnic Zolnixis This was my final design and I know that it looks a little chaotic but what I tried to capture here was the green of the grass around the picnic bench, and as you set your basket down and begin to unpack your picnic lunch onto the classic red and white plaid blanket, a brilliant double rainbow forms in the distance and the sun filters through the branches of the tall maple tree that arcs overhead, throwing the light all around.

Edited By Kittheng on 8/23/2016 at 4:16 PM.
MelonHamster
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 8/22/2016 at 7:31 PM Post #44

Sunset Aurleon

Blooming Bulbori

Terran Draeyl

Deer Faelora

Ocean Spray Kelpari

Summer Savannah Lighira

Bunny Luffox

Bee Lunemara

Wolf Lupora

Oak Tree Morkko

Aroma Nephini

Carousel Qitari

Seawater Sylvorpa

Pastel Vulnyx

Sneaky Zolnixi
Wolvesofdeltora
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 31
Posted: 8/22/2016 at 7:37 PM Post #45
This took longer then I care to admit.
(Probably because I had no Idea what to make...)

But here you go!

Tropical Beach Zolnixi

Star Gazer Bulbori

Tropical Flower Faelora

Bird Of Paradise Aurleon

Coral Reef Kelpari

Forest Fire Morkko

Lemon-Lime Soda Nephini

Thunder Storm Nytekrie

Sun Flower Qitari

Fire Works Luffox
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 4
Posted: 8/22/2016 at 7:38 PM Post #46
Oh sweet another design contest! I'm already loving the entries posted so far, and all of them have inspired me to create ones of my own. I do apologize if any seem similar to others posted though.

Mixed Salad Aurleon

Summer Sunset Draeyl

Dandy Fields Faelora

Mauve Stinger Kelpari

Tidal Wave or Tidewater Lighira

Grapevine Lupora

Barbecue Morkko

Sundragon or Sunburned Nephini

Desert Mirage Qitari

Axolotl Sylvorpa

Desert Rose Vulynx

Heatwave or Humidity Zolnixi

*More on https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=38608&page=10#95
Edited By Vulpie on 8/24/2016 at 6:43 AM.
Silverwintermoon
Level 75
Season's Greeter
Threads: 35
Posted: 8/22/2016 at 7:39 PM Post #47
Summer in Texas can mean Hurricanes

Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 8/22/2016 at 7:41 PM Post #48
Aurleon

Ripe Mango
Or just Mango

Bulbori

Fresh Watermelon

Draeyl

Sweet Honeydew
or Cantaloupe

Faelora

Cheery Cherry

Kelpari

Lemon-Lime

Lighira

Red Squirrel
Edited By Coda on 8/24/2016 at 6:07 PM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 8/22/2016 at 8:14 PM Post #49
Lagoon Kelpari

Dusky Dolphin Lighira

Moonlit Luffox

Honey Morkko
Edited By Imperium on 8/22/2016 at 8:37 PM.
Molly14185
Level 60
Lucky Leprechaun
Threads: 29
Posted: 8/22/2016 at 8:22 PM Post #50
Summer fox
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.