Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > New and Has Questions (need answers)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Primitive
Level 45
Threads: 17
Posted: 8/4/2016 at 2:54 PM Post #1
So yeah, started this game about an hour ago absolutely love it!
But I do have a few questions.

1. Can you trade pets?
- if yes then how??

2. How does the breeding system work?

3. Can I make new pets?

4. How do I earn scales?

5. Is there a page where I can search for pets that are for sale.
(for breeding or to buy)
Paintbrushpaladin
Level 41
Threads: 7
Posted: 8/4/2016 at 3:19 PM Post #2
I can help!
1) I don't really know. But you can buy a pet for 1g (which basically counts as free in this game) and someone else can buy one of your pets. I guess that counts as a trade.
2) You take a male and female of the same species, go to the breeding grounds (in the Explore tab), make sure they're both adults, and press the breed button! You can also test breed them.
3) Yes! But you need an essence (you have to buy those I think) if you want to actually have it as a pet to breed or battle with.
4) Nurture baby Sylesties! Go to your hatchery and select "Help Nurture Sylesties", then tap on a eggling or hatchling to nurture it! But you only get the scale if you do it right. For example, if an eggling is dull, polish it!
5) Select "advanced search" (under the search bar on the side of the screen/above the screen) select "pets", and enter the details for the pet(s) you want!
Hope this helped!
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 8/4/2016 at 4:05 PM Post #3
I want to add to what Paintbrushpaladin said about essences. You can buy them from the site with diamonds or from other players in the trade broker. But you can also find them on your own occasionally from either battling and nurturing. They'll drop the same species as what you were fighting or nurturing. If I remember right, Jinxie's Jamboree can also drop them. And sometimes as a prize from a forum contest you can design a pet to have if you win.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 8/4/2016 at 10:01 PM Post #4
To add on to what the others have said:

1. Set your pet to 1 gold, and put the user ID of the player you want to gift it to, otherwise any player will be able to buy your pet. You can get the player ID by going to their player profile page. Get the other player to set up their pet for 1 gold to you,and you got a trade.

2. Besides going to the breeding ground to breed your own pets, you can also breed to other player's pets. Use the advanced search to find the pet you want. You can key in the species , gender, traits, etc, and arrange according to breeding price. When you found a pet you like, click on it to go to the pet profile page, click view prices, choose your pet from the drop-down list, and click breed. The gold will be deducted from your account and the egg will be in your hatchery.

3. Besides buying, nurturing, exploring, and Jinxie Jamboree, you can also get essences from mission satchels.
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 110
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 2:26 PM Post #5
Glad You like sylestia. :)

1. You can sell to each other for 1g, and have the other sell to you for 1g, which means you get your 1g back. (if you play flight rising, it's not like that where you can directly trade)

to do this you need to verbally communicate with the other player.

2. hmm.... that's a hard one. here:

3. You can buy essence and make new pets, or breed them. you can also customize your pets with dyes, mutations, and gene potions.

4. you can get scales several ways, but the best way is to care for an egg

5. again, a hard one to explain *: )

that's juat a brief description, I would suggest playing around with how things work to really get to know them.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.