Forum Index > General Discussion > Legendary Recolors- Help? TwT
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 7/14/2016 at 7:07 PM Post #1
There are two that I'm stuck on, both of which I'm sorta okay with the colors, but feel like outside opinions/suggestions would be welcome to help improve on what I might have.

First, The Ryori:

So, for this one, no questions asked, it's getting gender swapped and mutated to have a helmet to make the jester's crest transition look more natural. I currently have the following two color palette's set aside, one that works with the blue shading (but since blue works best, a lot of Ryori are blue, which makes it boring) and one that goes against the shading, just to try.

Second, Newly hatched Draeyl, that hatched with amazing traits. Decided on Paladin design~! Thanks. <3

I love the traits and feel that there is so much potential here that my two choices, the first being randomized while looking for pretty colors and the second, to match the paladin colors of Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy 4 might not do the traits justice. I'd love to go fairy (female) or paladin (male) with this one.

So, what do you guys think? :O Thoughts/opinions? Completely different palette?
Edited By Imperium on 7/14/2016 at 10:35 PM.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/14/2016 at 7:17 PM Post #2
I'm a huge fan of jester crest, and I actually like it with the mask. I adore the lime green in the jester so I would personally work that in if it was me, otherwise I like the blue ryo palette. I always like a bit of contrast in my designs.

As for the drae I LOVE the white and blue pattern. If this manages to be a project, I want one. XD
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/14/2016 at 7:40 PM Post #3
Wow, I like both Ryoris aha.
The cyan-colored fog is my favorite part of the blue palette, because it stands out against the light blue and navy blue.
For some reason, I feel like brown is also a bit common (huh there's less brown themes than I thought). But I do like the brown variation too.
I like em both equally. o:

For the Draeyl, I personally prefer the paladin Draeyl.
The fairy one looks like one too many colors in the palette, so it doesn't look as pleasing as the second. I can tell it was randomized to some extent aha. (mainly, the pink/plum doesn't have much to match with, seeming out of place next to the blue)
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 7/14/2016 at 9:07 PM Post #4
My vote goes for the Paladin Draeyl! I really like the white and blue with the gold accents :)

And so far as the Ryori goes, I can see what you mean about the blue Ryori being a little overdone, as well as Flute's mention of all of the brown themes. (They're everywhere!)

Maybe go for something a bit different? Black and gold has always looked quite nice with the Jester's Crest shading in my opinion, just to throw out a quick example. ^^
Zenaku
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 41
Posted: 7/21/2016 at 7:11 PM Post #5
I like the blue ryo, but as you already said, blue is too common for ryori and darker palettes in general. I really like Xav's black and gold idea too. But i'll just put this light palette ryo here since it seems to look pretty good too. ^^;

LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 7/21/2016 at 11:52 PM Post #6
I really like the second options on both species ^^

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.