Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Fortune Telling!
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 11:13 PM Post #11
thanks thats all for tonight
Wrayth
Level 60
Threads: 23
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 11:38 PM Post #12
Confused by Jade07's thanks when she didn't read her fortune, she turned her attention to Flute. "I can do as you ask." She quickly shuffled the deck and pulled out three cards.

"Same principle applies as things always tend to go in threes. Though this time, I will be focusing on your luck instead of events."

Splaying out the three in front of Flute she points them out. "Death, The Devil and The Wheel. Death is my favorite card. It has more then just the one meaning. It often represents change. The Devil is not a bad card either. It usual means a change. Though this change is a lot more forced then the one Death shows us. Meaning the next Fest or the Mega Zone will be very different from the last one. And The Wheel represents wild luck and fortune. It will sway and change as the wheel spins but you should have some very good luck next go round.
Voidaccount
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 16
Posted: 6/23/2016 at 12:16 AM Post #13
I want to know about my love life. Will I find a girl who truly cares?
Edited By Draegi on 6/23/2016 at 12:18 AM.
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 6/23/2016 at 12:51 AM Post #14
Wrayth tilted her head at Dragi. "You wish to know of love? I can answer that. I can't give you details like names or places, looks or more but I can answer your question."

Shuffling her cards, Wrayth drew 3 and held them out for Draegi to see. "Once more we take a Journey. THE FOOL, THE MAGICIAN and TEMPERANCE. THE FOOL represents Fate and instinct but also rash behavior, THE MAGICIAN means hiding or trade. And TEMPERANCE means Creativity or Passing of things. Separate, these card don't mean much and the meanings are jumbled. But together, they paint a pretty vivid picture. You hide yourself behind a mask trying to fit in but the more you try to copy the masses, you will never stand out and find someone. I can tell you on a personal level, that you need you be a bit patient and there will always be many people out there for you to connect with. Just how deep that connection goes is all on you. And don't be afraid to reach out from behind all those popular kids to make connections. Of course, you might get hurt but it hurts more to not try. Eventually you will find your girl. Try new things, maybe art, or add something to your usual outfits, dye your hair, go read at the park, offer to volunteer at an animal shelter. Things you can go out and try can cause amazing changes in your life. Trust me. You WILL find her. it might be days, weeks, months or even years with a few short relationships here and there to test the waters, but she will turn up. You are still young. I didn't get a boyfriend until I was 25 and I think he was worth the wait. Never think the worst just cause you don't get a date in your early years. Some people get lucky. And most that graduate as couples tend to not last past their first kid now a days. Don't rush it. But try new things and you might just find the perfect one for you."
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 6/23/2016 at 1:11 AM Post #15
Ah, thank you for your insight~ o: I agree that it'll bring about great change, but I do hope that I'll have good fortune when it comes. c:
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 6/23/2016 at 1:14 AM Post #16
Wrayth bowed her head and gave a small huff, little flames licking her muzzle as she nodded. "Good luck Kid. Hope you get something good in the next fest or zone."
Turte
Level 32
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/23/2016 at 7:18 AM Post #17
Hello!
I am not unhappy, poor or lonely, but I have had this weird feeling these past years, like something is missing.
Could you help me?
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 6/23/2016 at 10:09 AM Post #18
"Hmmm..." Wrayth leaned back into her hoard and shuffled her cards.

"Well, This question actually has direct subject for my cards to read but I can ask them. But know that in this, I can only tell you what the cards mean and read. What you make of what they tell you is all down to how you choose to read them." Reaching into her deck, she flipped out 6 cards. the first two crossing each other and then the other four in the main cardinal directions.

"This is the Celtic cross formation. It's a bit more complex then the Journey formation and reads a bit more to it. The first 2 cards are your past and present selves. Your past being under the your present as it's already taken place. The other four cards represent your current state of self, your conflicts and future. This reading is subjective to what you think the cards are talking about."

Wrayth pointed to the first card that was partially hidden under the second middle card. "THE TOWER. It means you used to push and find your limits or falsely get accused of things do to lying. This card is your past. THE EMPORER who is your current self means you enjoy being in charge and will sometimes go out of your way to make sure you are the center of attention."

"Now to move onto your subjective cards. These are there for you to interpret how you will. THE WORLD is the first card of these four. It has a few meanings but this current spread, I'm believing that the 'Closing of Circles' meaning should go here. You have reached the end of a cycle and no longer have that cycle to rely on. It could be taken to mean the end of childhood, the end of school, the end of a certain period of time."

"Next is THE HIGH PRIESTESS. And once more she has, like all my cards a few meanings but here she means Potential. Her card is the kind that always pairs with another. So she is paired with THE FOOL, the next card I drew. He means Instinct and Fate, Though this spread also could use his Rash Behavior meaning a well. Paired with the Priestess, their meaning should be a little like this; You have Potential like most every does. But you need to go out and test the waters. Explore and try new things. Though you should probably make sure that any rash decisions are thought over carefully before you follow through with them."

"And Finally, The last card in your spread. JUSTICE is a card who is both literal and has a few other meanings. His literal meaning does not fit here, but Adjustment or Equilibrium are the meaning to be used here. As you will find the balance or make those final adjustments to your life to make that feeling go away. Just remember that things take time, so you shouldn't rush to try to reach this point. It will come when it feels like it. But going out and looking won't hurt. Just don't stay still and hope that it will go away."
Yovi
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/23/2016 at 11:56 AM Post #19
Will I ever have at least a good decent 100k gold in this game? I've never gotten to even 90,000!
Turte
Level 32
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/23/2016 at 12:13 PM Post #20
Thank you, O' rich dragon with huge teeth. I feel your insight is true.
Tarot cards are cool! :)
Do you know where to get it?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.