Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Fortune Telling!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wrayth
Level 60
Threads: 23
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 7:57 PM Post #1

A deep red dragon sits upon her horde of treasures and wonders idly how she might pass the time. Drawing her claws through the gold underneath her, a small beaten pouch falls from the edge of the shifting coins and slid towards the bottom. Quickly catching it, the dragon tugged open the strings to take out the cards hiding within.

"I've an idea now. Come to me my lost little ones and ask me your fate! I shall read your future to you for the next week. Love? Business? Just curious? Bring me your Dreams! Bring me your Nightmares! Tell me what you wish! I shall be waiting...."

(I will only answer short questions that won't require much detail here in the forums. If I can't answer it here, I will tell you and you can PM about it. I will gladly go into more detail there as I don't want to ask you about or mention any possible personal issues on the public forums..

FYI, I am really using Tarot Cards and I am usually pretty accurate. Though be mindful that I am only as accurate as you yourself are. I can only read your current predicament. If you chose to do something else, the cards will read you a different fortune should you ask for another. This is normal. Its never the same as you constantly make decisions every few minutes. And even the smallest choice can turn into a big event later on.
Example: Choosing to run to the bathroom on the second floor in the mall could cause you to bump into someone you may end up marrying later on. Or you could to stay and wait and see what happens then. Things move on. This called The Butterfly Effect. My cards and I are not skilled enough to go into that much detail so I can not answer those big questions. Immediate events are readable and you can PM if you want ask about anything more personal. You have a dragon's word that nothing will leave the inbox.
Edited By Wrayth on 6/22/2016 at 7:59 PM.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 9:15 PM Post #2
hi i have secret that makes me fell like i am not normole will i ever feel like i am
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 9:51 PM Post #3
"Hmmm." The dragon tilted her back and hummed. "That question is not for the cards to answer. The answer to this question lies with you. What defines you as weird? Do you accept it? Or do you allow others to tell you that you are simply as they label you as. You are only weird if you choose to be so. If you think this 'problem is normal, then you are normal. Only you can classify yourself as weird." Shifting back, The dragon Wrayth settled more comfortably into her gold pile.

"As a child I was considered to strange one. I didn't just walk my dog, I also took two or three lizards along for the journey. I used to see ghosts as a child. I have a picture with one in it in my current home at my grandparents of an 18 year old Civil War Soldier named Frank who has been watching over me for a while now. I had the same dream as my uncle and my mother of him being hung in a tree that used to be in our back yard hundreds of years ago. And things go missing when they normally shouldn't. I went bed wearing a new ring and woke up to find it gone. I searched everywhere. It turned up 8 hours later under the rug. Dead center of it actually. Which means it had to have been lifted up. And At the time, I was the only one able to go up and down the stairs so it wasn't my grandparents. I can tell fortunes, love reptiles enough to kiss them on the nose, have a heavy love of horror, and sense the spirits of the dearly departed.

Yet I am normal. Odd, but still human. Because I didn't let anyone label me and stick me in a box with other nameless people. You shouldn't let others make you into the same thing they are. You are you. Not them. And quite simply put, this weird that you label yourself as is you, and only you. If you don't want to be weird, then you must not believe that your secret is weird. Everyone has those weird secrets. It's just human. You just need to mature a little more and realize it yourself."

Pleased with her reply, Wrayth started to shuffle her cards.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 9:58 PM Post #4
okso we were thinking abut moveing can you tell me if they will alow horses i allwes wanted a horse
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 10:27 PM Post #5
Wrayth chocked on her next breath. "Umm. Sorry kido. That is a question you'll have to ask your parents. I don't know where you are moving and don't tell me cause there are weirdoes on the internet, but most urban places and cities don't allow horses. I can do fortune telling but the states laws and regulations aren't in my resume."
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 10:39 PM Post #6
how abut something i know you can do just my forhn or howeverr you spell it
Voidaccount
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 16
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 10:41 PM Post #7
I have a question for you. Will I ever be happy?
Edited By Draegi on 6/22/2016 at 10:42 PM.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 10:42 PM Post #8
ho and cute dragon
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 10:56 PM Post #9
Will I strike riches or something of value in the next festival? o:
Or in the soon-coming Mega Zone?
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 6/22/2016 at 11:09 PM Post #10
Wrayth leans forward on her fore-claws and give a soft rumble. "I know I am cute. But for me to tell your fortune, little-one, I must have a topic. You are to young to seek love or fortune. You have no business for me to predict. But I can give you a lucky reading Jade07."

Turning her head in the other direction, she focused her gold eyes on Draegi. "And you, Happiness is a relative term. It depends on what makes you happy and what events are unfolding around you. Though, For you, I can do a simple Journey reading like I offered the other one. The Journey reading consists of 3 cards." Wrayth held up the deck of cards and pulled the top three free and held them up.

"The first card is your journey or wish. The second card is the path you take on your Journey. The Third card will tell you of what awaits at the end of your Journey. Now..." She places the 3 cards back into the deck and shuffles the cards well before pulling 3 new cards from the deck. Laying them out on the ground face up she looks them over before pointing to the first one.

"Hmmm. Your Journey begins with THE HIEROPHANT. It is a card representing The First Step and Guidance. Makes sense since you are asking me for the very thing this card is. Now... The second card."

Wrayth points out the second card. "THE EMPRESS. This card is your road to the thing you seek. You must seek out a creative outlet. You may be tempted to walk away or give in to simpler things but you must persist if you want to Escape."

She picked up the third card and held it out face forwards so the light reflected off the faded gloss coating. "And the third card; THE LOVERS. As you aren't seeking romance, it now represents friendships and possible disappointment. Life is always a rollercoaster. You will have your ups and downs, Friends come and go, and you will be disappointed sometimes. But as long as you look up and stop looking for those shadows you think are always hiding behind you, you will find a better outlook on life. And remember to talk to people. If you are to embarrassed to speak to a living friend, You can always come to me or your other online buddies here on Sylestia. I don't ignore people and I know several others who won't either. Remember, you may think you are alone, but you aren't. You are never alone."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.