Extensive wardrobe navigation
Can skip through many pages at a time with this extended navigation. Comes with arrow buttons to allow swapping between adjacent pages.
(Images of the below in action coming soon.)
- Button: Generates BBCode forum link for the current stable and tab you are in
- Button: See what your adult pets would look like as hatchlings
- Button: See what your hatchling pets would look like as adults
- Button: Shows images of how your pet would look like with its hidden traits visible.
- **Automatically** show all pets as adults on their profile page.
- Button: Generates pretty forum BBcode of a link to your pet!
For additional hotkeys:
- Use , . / to select enemies. Top, Middle, Bottom respectively.
- Use r AND e to dismiss popups such as chests, going on boats, etc. (Works in most cases)
Edited By Taptothebeat on 7/4/2019 at 3:04 PM.
Posted: 6/19/2016 at 7:23 PM
If anyone has any comments or suggestions of what to add, just let me know.
And lastly, other than this extension, I have a Stylish theme that changes the CSS of Sylestia to be softer grey-toned colors on the eyes. Look here for more information.
Posted: 6/19/2016 at 7:52 PM
Would recommend to all sylestians!
Posted: 6/19/2016 at 8:09 PM
10/10 would recommend! this extension is awesome.
Also the softer grey tones - I've been using it for months now, having no idea it was made by you! I love it so much.
Posted: 6/19/2016 at 8:50 PM
Also 10/10, I've been using this extension for a while now (minus some of the newer functions) and it's extremely convenient and helpful. ^^
BTW, a nice feature might be a view hatchery button on adolescent ;)
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 5:12 AM
Thanks for creating this extension! The features are very helpful~~
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 5:56 AM
one question how do i get the extension?
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 6:23 AM
The extension is only for Chrome at the moment, so the instructions would be as follows:
1. Download Chrome
2. Open Chrome that you've just installed, and go to the extension's page.
3. Click the "Add To Chrome" button.
4. The extension should appear in your browser bar. If not, go to the next step.
5. Go to your personal extensions page.
6. Make sure the extension is enabled.
Let me know if you have any problems.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.