Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Sylestia Extension
Page 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Iyashi
Level 70
Threads: 31
Posted: 2/15/2020 at 2:32 AM Post #91
I don't usually add extensions, but this one looks fantastic!
Lmeaganx
Level 0
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/27/2020 at 12:45 AM Post #92
where do u change ur avatar?
Danithegoat
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 10/27/2020 at 11:13 AM Post #93
Go to account, then click wardrobe.

For any future questions you have, please make a thread in the Q&A forum, as this isnt the place to ask questions.
UntitledPrince
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 149
Posted: 3/7/2022 at 5:12 PM Post #94
Hey! I just installed the extension and it's so helpful! Are you still updating it?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/7/2022 at 5:35 PM Post #95
just as a heads-up, it seems the "Explore Zone Additional explore hotkey actions" can cause problems with battle execution (see bug thread on the matter- problem ceased when I disabled that particular setting after EvilNapkin mentioned it)

Not sure why it doesn't affect everyone or why if it does it does at different times for different people (some people have mentioned experiencing something like what started happening to me but having started for them about a year earlier), or why it doesn't affect every battle just... random ones? Especially since I've had the extension for years but this only started affecting me during last fallfest.
It's weird but since the issues ceased after I turned off that option it does seem to be at least related if not the direct cause.

So you might want to at least put a note somewhere about the matter so people know what might be going on if it starts happening to them?
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 5/30/2022 at 9:43 PM Post #96
@Scathreoite,
Thanks so much for the notice. Wasn't familiar with this. I don't come on Sylestia too much anymore -- but will take a look! Sometimes random updates on Sylestia can cause extension code to fail -- usually this happens when Krin updates the HTML pattern on various pages since I generally target elements by their ID or where they are on the page. It could also be an issue with how long resources are taking to load if it's happening randomly.

I'm not able to generate the bug myself.
(1) Do you have steps to reproduce the issue?
(2) If you can reproduce, would be super helpful if you could check out the console log (have it open before the bug happens). Unsure if anything useful there, but worth checking.

----
Linking again here to remind myself:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=100686&page=3
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/30/2022 at 10:43 PM Post #97
the problem is that the bug has started for multiple people but at random times, months apart, with no apparent relation to when they downloaded the extension, or their browser updating or anything, and it never affected every battle, just. Random ones.
There was no real way to link it to the extension beyond that it stopped happening when the one option that affected the 'e' key's function was turned off.

Turned the option back on for the first time in months after working out how to open the browser console (it's a bit different from the provided screenshot since I use firefox on windows, but I did find it), the bug started happening again, on random battles as before (this would be so much easier to work out of it was consistent on all battles, but no. completely random, took like, 10+ battles to get it to happen, but it's now happened in like, three, four battles so far), but nothing new appears in the console when it does.

none of these appeared on the occasions the bug happened and I don't know what any of them mean anyway beyond the fact that some of them say 'extension' and this is the only extension I have (well, I'm ?pretty? certain the yellow one was because I turned the r/e key settings on and saved the settings or something? I dunno).
Retublox
Level 18
Posted: 7/1/2022 at 4:13 PM Post #98
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=37255&page=1#1
Author: Taptothebeat
Time Posted: 6/19/2016 at 7:19 PM
Sylestia Extension For Chrome & Firefox

Update (July, 2019)
Continuing to work on this again.
Fixed BBCode Generator
Added new feature - can now see user's ID numbers in the forums.

Intro

Hello! I made a Sylestia Extension For Chrome back in 2015 or so for myself. Since then I have shared it with the Sylestia community along with a Firefox version.

I update the Chrome extension periodically. If you come across any bugs, or have any ideas for new features to enhance your Sylesta experience, please let me know. :)

Explanation of Features

Extensive wardrobe navigation
Can skip through many pages at a time with this extended navigation. Comes with arrow buttons to allow swapping between adjacent pages.

(Images of the below in action coming soon.)

Stable:
- Button: Generates BBCode forum link for the current stable and tab you are in
- Button: See what your adult pets would look like as hatchlings

Hatchery:
- Button: See what your hatchling pets would look like as adults

Pet Profile:
- Button: Shows images of how your pet would look like with its hidden traits visible.
- **Automatically** show all pets as adults on their profile page.
- Button: Generates pretty forum BBcode of a link to your pet!

Explore Zone:
For additional hotkeys:
- Use , . / to select enemies. Top, Middle, Bottom respectively.
- Use r AND e to dismiss popups such as chests, going on boats, etc. (Works in most cases)
Retublox
Level 18
Posted: 7/1/2022 at 4:13 PM Post #99
hola
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.