Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Extreme challenge vorpar
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Medchan
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 9
Posted: 6/16/2016 at 3:57 AM Post #1
I need help defeating Vorpar because apparently, I picked the extremely hard route to go. Does anyone know how to defeat him with sylvorpa? Or is it currently impossible?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 6/16/2016 at 5:03 PM Post #2
It doesn't matter what kind of pets you use, it matters your pets' builds and knowing Vorpar's strategies. ^^

Creating A Battle Party 101
Guide to Pet Speccing and Gearing!

Those two guides should help you make your party more focused on taking hits and dealing damage.
In particular, your pets seem to be on the right track, but you might want to take a better look at the equipment on your pets to get them more uniform. (ie Viola seems to be a magic damage-dealing tank, so she should have all Illusionist gear; I can't tell what your pets are tree-wise or role-wise to tell you for sure what your pets need, because the gear you give them greatly affects their stats)

If you need any help, tell me what roles your pets are according to the guides (ie tank or damage dealer, and either magic or physical damage in either of those), along with what proficiency trees you're using for each of them.

Tips on Defeating Vorpar

Skimming through this thread should give you tips on how Vorpar works. Knowing his mechanics throughout the battle will help you.
Medchan
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 9
Posted: 6/17/2016 at 10:14 PM Post #3
Thanks a bunch! That's a huge help ^^

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.