Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Do you like the Emperor's Dragon Zol...
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 2:34 AM Post #1
You do? Well, this is not exactly a contest, because everyone wins, but it seemed that I should put this thread in this Forum anyhow.

Edit: This giveaway is over.

I have an Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi seed. I don't have an Exceptional Fertilizer for it.I could use a Greater, but, really, shouldn't I at least try to get it an Exceptional?

Here's how it works: For every Regular Fertilizer Bag you send me, you get 1 free breeding with my eventual future Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi. For every Premium Fertilizer Bag you send me, you get 2 such free breedings. (There will, of course, be a waiting list.!) This continues until, through contributions and my own purchases, I am able to create an Exceptional Fertilizer.

If I acquire enough to create the Exceptional Fertilizer, but some people send more bags before I can post that the "contest" has ended, I will ask each sender whether they 1want to let me keep the Fertilizer for my other seeds and get their free breeding(s) after everyone else does or 2want me to send their bags of Fertilizer back to them.

Perhaps you don't have a Dragon Zolnixi and have no idea when/if you will get one? Perhaps you like the Restricted traits but don't like the Dragon colors? You can still crossbreed my Dragon Nixi to one of your other Themed Nixies, producing a "Restricted Crossbreed (Theme)," abbreviated "RXbreed (Theme)," maybe, or an "Imposter (Theme)," just by using Pet Dye on the resultant offspring. (To join the "Restricted Crossbreeds" discussion, click here.)

There could be an "RXbreed Autumn Storm" Zolnixi, or maybe a "RXbreed Watermelon Coleus"--

You could also breed the Restricted traits into one of your own Themes, a sort of "Restricted Outcross"--

If you don't own Zolnixies, you may sell or give away your free breeding(s).

And if someone just plops an Exceptional Fertilizer on the Dragon Seed in my Garden? Well, everyone else still gets their free breedings or their Fertilizers back, as above, and the person who donated the Exceptional Fertilizer gets--

A Musk Rainbow Plumeria Ryori seed!

Ping me if you have questions. Also ping me if you donate a Fertilizer Bag, since I do sometimes get Fertilizer Bags for other reasons!
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 6/11/2016 at 2:46 AM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 2:39 AM Post #2
I can donate 3 regular fert bags for now. o: Do I send em now?
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 3:19 AM Post #3
Sure, Flute, now that you've pinged me. I will be keeping a list of donators here on this thread, with a link to the thread from my Profile, so I will be able to find it easily well after the Festival ends.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 5:05 PM Post #4
The free breeding lists!

1. Mythicalskill
>>Mohya
>>Flute
>>Scathreoite
>>Dunno
>>Namira

2. Mythicalskill
>>Flute
>>Scathreoite

3. Mythicalskill
>>Flute

4. Mythicalskill
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 6/11/2016 at 2:46 AM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 8:38 AM Post #5
You know what. Heck.
I'm not really one for breeding at all, but the chance that maybe we will aid in bringing another nix with The Best Tail into existence...
That is a thing that is worth helping, right? Yes.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 12:05 PM Post #6
Thank you, Scathreoite!
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 8:19 PM Post #7
Sending one reg over now :3 Where do you get all these pets?
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 8:38 PM Post #8
How I got this seed was amazing, Dunno. I had failed utterly to get anywhere in the Maze of Amazements, and I bought Majestic Seed pouches that did not have Majestic Seeds in them.

However, a friend on Sylestia had managed to get a Majestic seed and told me to just persistently ask, advertise, etc., for somebody who is selling a seed.

So I did that. Three times I began negotiating for a seed, and three times it fell through.

Then another friend who knew what I had been through, what with three times thinking I had my seed and then three times being unsure and then three times being disappointed, gave me two more Majestic Seed Pouches.

The Ryori seed was in the first pouch. I don't collect Ryories, but a lot of people like them.

Then I opened the second pouch--and couldn't believe what I saw.

Emperor's. Dragon. Zolnixi. Seed.

Thank you for the Fertilizer. I have added you to the Free Breeding Lists.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 6/11/2016 at 2:58 AM Post #9
And the giveaway is over, folks! Visit my Garden to see the beautiful Dragon Seed plant with Exceptional Fertilizer!

Here's the consolidated list of free breedings with the future 2-Vis Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi--

1st Mythicalskill
2nd Mohya
3rd Flute
4th Scathreoite
5th Dunno
6th Namira
7th Mythicalskill's second free breeding
8th Flute's second free breeding
9th Scathreoite's second free breeding
10th Mythicalskill's third free breeding
11th Flute's third free breeding
12th Mythicalskill's fourth free breeding

Namira, you placed the Exceptional on the Dragon Seed (everyone, please give Namira three cheers!). Therefore, the Musk Rainbow Plumeria Ryori seed is yours. Right now, I have a pot for it, but I won't plant it until you tell me to. I can place a Greater Fertilizer on it, or you can Fertilize it yourself, as you wish. Just let me know, preferably by pinging me on this thread, so I have all the information about the Nixi and the Ryori here in one place.

Thanx to everyone who helped! W00t!
Mohya
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 60
Posted: 6/11/2016 at 7:29 AM Post #10
Yay! Three cheers for Namira!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.