Forum Index > General Discussion > Max Stat Directory Interest
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rhueless
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 29
Posted: 6/29/2016 at 8:26 PM Post #31
I'd like to be added to a ping list for these max stat projects!
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 7/5/2016 at 11:57 PM Post #32
Name: Kalores
Name of Stat Project: Winter Warden Ryori
Species: Ryori

This project is a 6vis, Max Stat one.(also my first) I will be selling offspring for 500k or 170 diamonds each. They will also be sold as infertile.

Here is what the project looks like:

Baby:

Adult:

I'm just offering offspring to people who showed interest in my project before completion, then I will be opening sales to everyone else~

I now have sales open for my Ryori Project~ The sales thread can be found here: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=38286

Also, I think I have the first max stat Ryoris~
Edited By Kalores on 8/7/2016 at 7:25 PM.
GryphonSong
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/14/2016 at 3:35 PM Post #33
Can you add me to the ping list please?
Falkinsey
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 20
Posted: 8/7/2016 at 9:30 AM Post #34
Please could I be added to the ping list?

I think stat pets are going to be a great help in the Megazone :)
Mewzzer
Level 70
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 134
Posted: 8/7/2016 at 1:25 PM Post #35
I'd love to be added to the ping list please :)
Rhueless
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 29
Posted: 8/26/2016 at 3:24 PM Post #36
Name : Rhueless
Name of Max Stat Project: Night Crystal Chrysilas Stat
Species: Griffi
Status: working towards 6visible, multiple trait project so options will exist
120 mana
Progress: currently 3visible.... Breeding to 6v before philtre ing

night Crystal griffi restricted trait project

Alternate....

Waiting list price : 3 prismatic filters or three pies. Started a thread here https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=38676&page=1#5 (thread 38676)
Lol obviously they won't be purebred night Crystal griffi's.

Current traits I intend to take to max stat:
Snow leopard, apaloosa, monarch, Galaxy, magestic peacock gene 3, valentine lace, majestic peacock crest, frosted Fae wings. Currently considering what tail should join in and if chained jewelry should be an option.
Edited By Rhueless on 9/13/2016 at 4:08 PM.
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 8/28/2016 at 7:27 PM Post #37
Pinging everyone who has projects listed. I will be finalizing the thread for posting in the next day or two. I have it all written out but will have to re-code it due to a glitch.

Please ping me or PM me with status changes on your projects if we have not already discussed via PM. (so if you are no longer doing your stat project, if you have completed your sats project and are now selling or if you have added new projects)

I am linking all posts to the directory posts you submitted unless you have a specific post for your stat project. This means that if you have your stat project mixed into a project thread with other pets, I linked to your directory request post instead. The reason for this is so that your customers can easily find your stat project and all the information they need to buy the pets. If you want this changed, please let me know and I will change it for you specifically.

Any user who goes inactive for 45 days will most likely get removed from the directory (or moved to a different section) so that players are not trying in vain to buy from someone not here. If you come back after a long absence and see that you have been moved/removed but still plan to breed and sell, just pm me to be placed back on the list :)

Cannot think of anything else to add to this right now, please let me know if you think of something.

Again, this ping is to make sure your projects are still as listed.
thanks guys, sorry it's taken so long to get up (I didn't totally forget or anything....)
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 8/28/2016 at 7:28 PM Post #38
Pinging everyone who has projects listed. I will be finalizing the thread for posting in the next day or two. I have it all written out but will have to re-code it due to a glitch.

Please ping me or PM me with status changes on your projects if we have not already discussed via PM. (so if you are no longer doing your stat project, if you have completed your sats project and are now selling or if you have added new projects)

I am linking all posts to the directory posts you submitted unless you have a specific post for your stat project. This means that if you have your stat project mixed into a project thread with other pets, I linked to your directory request post instead. The reason for this is so that your customers can easily find your stat project and all the information they need to buy the pets. If you want this changed, please let me know and I will change it for you specifically.

Any user who goes inactive for 45 days will most likely get removed from the directory (or moved to a different section) so that players are not trying in vain to buy from someone not here. If you come back after a long absence and see that you have been moved/removed but still plan to breed and sell, just pm me to be placed back on the list :)

Cannot think of anything else to add to this right now, please let me know if you think of something.

Again, this ping is to make sure your projects are still as listed.
thanks guys, sorry it's taken so long to get up (I didn't totally forget or anything....)
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 8/30/2016 at 4:03 AM Post #39
I would prefer that the directory links directly to my own thread, since I will probably update that the most. I've created a separate post for max stats projects, and have added a new project. Have updated the directory post for now, and will try to keep it updated as well.

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=30073&page=1#8

Thanks for your hard work!
Fresh
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 70
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 5:02 PM Post #40

Name: Fresh
Name of Stat Project: 4v Firestarter PB
Species: Vulnyx

Price: Negotiable? Other max stat trades!
Items Needed: none
Infertilized?: Yes
Project Thread: n/a

Interest List:
Savynn - gender preference unknown.
Falkinsey - 1 or 2, gender preference unknown.
Edited By Fresh on 10/17/2016 at 12:15 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.