Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cutieduckpie
Level 66
Lucky Leprechaun
Threads: 4
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 10:28 AM Post #1
Aloha everyone !

( It's my first time posting in here so I hope I'm in the right place >.< )

It's my first event since I'm sort of newbie, and I'm enjoying it a lot ! ^^
But (there comes the problem) I have a lot of trouble defeating bosses in "Esior's Fields" (the egg hunt) ... So much trouble that I can't even defeat them and I lose no matter what :/

So, I wanted to know if it's normal or If there something I do wrong.

Thank you for your time and your help !
Elleshie
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 46
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 10:42 AM Post #2
Hi!

Boss battles are supposed to be difficult but not impossible. By looking at the pets you currently have in your party, it seems that it might be a problem with their stats and gear. You might wish to take a look at this guide by Kaufee and if you still have any questions I can try and help you. :)
SMS
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 10:44 AM Post #3
Hey there! Welcome to sylestia and glad you're enjoying the game^^
I think the bosses are going to be a bit tough to defeat if your pets are not too high level--even with my team of well equipped level 60's I do have a difficult time wearing down the boss. It really is somewhat a test of endurance.

Since you're pretty short on time if you are looking at defeating the festival bosses you might want to try using some experience orbs on your pet if you have the money to spare. I think a better option is probably to improve your current party in their stats and equipment so they can give and take more damage. There are some good battle and party building guides over at the player guides forum, like this one. So you can give it a read. From looking at your highest level pets you probably need a tank pet with the level ups and proficiency points all pooled into high hp and agility, and you put this pet in the middle to absorb all the damage. You will also need better equipment for your pets, preferably the higher rarity ones that give really high stats for a particular level cap. I have a ton of spares equipment so I'll send some over to you :)

All the best!
Cutieduckpie
Level 66
Lucky Leprechaun
Threads: 4
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 11:04 AM Post #4
Thanks for your answers, I really needed some advices in battles system (in general) since I'm not what we can call smart, plus I'm french so it can take a moment for me to read and understand things x)

I'm gonna take a deep look at what you gave to me and If I have questions I'll PM you if I didn't disturb you (?) ^^

Thank you again, your responses are thoughtful ones c;

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.